updated homemade bong

Tiny_Penis : (Tiny_Penis : ( Regular
edited August 2010 in Man Cave
just finished my first homemade bong. it has 2 percs in it, an ashcatcher, percolated stem, and an ice catcher. it hits so smooth and is real cheap to make

2585f81.jpg

perc in action
2h54dx3.jpg

perc at rest
j8o4ev.jpg

Do ya'll like it? Do you think it's something that if I perfect, i could sell? Would you buy it and what would you be willing to pay?

Comments

• Tiny_Penis : (Tiny_Penis : ( Regular
    edited August 2010
    fuckin pics are sideways : /
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited August 2010
    Pretty sweet build. It looks like the drag on it is a bitch though.
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited August 2010
    The only thing I hate more than sideways pics is Boston. :mad:
    edited August 2010
    Mastubatron, I was thinking it was gonna drag like hell, but it's actually really smooth. The chambers are big as hell, so it def. takes some lung power to clear them when you pull the ash, but my buddy, who has never smoked a bong before now, just hit it last night and cleared the whole thing. I'm impressed with it so far.
    edited August 2010
    Mastubatron, I was thinking it was gonna drag like hell, but it's actually really smooth. The chambers are big as hell, so it def. takes some lung power to clear them when you pull the ash, but my buddy, who has never smoked a bong before now, just hit it last night and cleared the whole thing. I'm impressed with it so far.

Sweet deal. Your percs look nice, but dome percs will always be the draggiest ones you can use, and that ice catcher doesn't look too efficient either. Sorry for all the hate lol, I'm a super bong nazi. Could we get a milk vid? All in all it's one sweet homemade man.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2010
    good job on the bong bro, now load it.
    edited August 2010
    Sweet deal. Your percs look nice, but dome percs will always be the draggiest ones you can use, and that ice catcher doesn't look too efficient either. Sorry for all the hate lol, I'm a super bong nazi. Could we get a milk vid? All in all it's one sweet homemade man.

dude, don't apologize! I wanna improve this thing! I'm hoping some other bong nazis come in here so I can get a lot of feedback on what I can imporve.

I think I have an idea for a way I could make a tree perc with straws. I will make it today or tomorrow and post it to see if you like that look better.

As far as the ashcatcher goes, what don't you like about it? It was the first idea I could come up with when I was trying to add one. Got any ideas?

I will shoot a milk video tonight!
    edited August 2010
    dude, don't apologize! I wanna improve this thing! I'm hoping some other bong nazis come in here so I can get a lot of feedback on what I can imporve.

I think I have an idea for a way I could make a tree perc with straws. I will make it today or tomorrow and post it to see if you like that look better.

As far as the ashcatcher goes, what don't you like about it? It was the first idea I could come up with when I was trying to add one. Got any ideas?

I will shoot a milk video tonight!

Nah not the a/c, the ice cather at the top looks odd. It's fucking kick ass for a homemade though man. I can pull up some guides on tree percs made with straws and bottle caps if you want it. Put up a milk vid as quick as you can, I'd love to see that thing in action!
    edited August 2010
    Here's a milk.......was hoping for a little bit better quality on the vid, but it shows it decent enough.

View My Video
  • edited August 2010
    You have inspired me to take up bong making again myself. I made one out of two pill bottles, a Delsym bottle, some duct tape (all I had access to), and a small brass downpipe. The chamber is completely made of autoclavable, 5 triangle polypropene. If I get a real aluminum alloy one for like an acrylic, then it'll be worth its weight.
    edited August 2010
    Anal, post up some pics!