How do you get unemployment?

DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
edited August 2010 in Life
And all that shit? I want to live for free and do nothing for it. I'm scum but I don't give a fuck.

Comments

• Professor ElmProfessor Elm Regular
    edited July 2010
    Leave your job and pretend to be a childrens charity collector, with a pot in the street.
  • zerozerozerozero Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    kill yourself you worthless piece of shit. you're not scum, you're just a lazy worthless faggot who deserves to die. scum would be too nice of a word to describe you.

I see you're homeless. Good. People who don't contribute to society by working a 9-5 deserve to be homeless and worthless faggot garbage like yourself also deserves to die.

Fucking bitch.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    Puch ur boss in the teef
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited July 2010
    go to the county building, like the public services or courhouse or some shit. then ask for food stamps/public assistance/welfare etc.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    go to the county building, like the public services or courhouse or some shit. then ask for food stamps/public assistance/welfare etc.

I love my food stamps, hell it even comes on a pre paid card now.

I want welfare to.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    Pull some Fight Club shit with your boss and sue him for MILLIONS!
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    You pretty much have to fail at life (I know this kid on unemployment, best believe the accurate nature of this post).
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010

Pretty much this, my neighbor works part time and still gets 200 a month in food stamps but i doubt youll get welfare, in my state at least you have to have a vagina and a kid.
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited July 2010
    brandons tips on how 2 colect unemployooblaementos or wutever its caled LOL!

1. go move 2 africa and stop mesing up r cuntry u lasy peese of moss :o:o:o:o:o:o
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    ^ o hey murdock
  • JFLC BGJFLC BG Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Like the previous poster said, it is pretty much a prerequisite that you be a female in order to qualify for food stamps or any other form of government aid. I'm not saying this because I have an axe to grind with females or the government, I do not, and I have never received (or applied for) government aid. I'm just saying that because it's a fact. Having said that you might have a shot (maybe) at getting some form of welfare if you can prove you are a racial minority, or maybe (very doubtful) if you have a mental illness. At best you might get food stamps, but, again, it is highly unlikely you will get anything if you are male. Might as well just kill yourself brah.
  • edited July 2010
    I think you go to the local department of Labor to file for unemployment.
  • FrYFrY Regular
    edited July 2010
    JFLC BG wrote: »
    Like the previous poster said, it is pretty much a prerequisite that you be a female in order to qualify for food stamps or any other form of government aid. I'm not saying this because I have an axe to grind with females or the government, I do not, and I have never received (or applied for) government aid. I'm just saying that because it's a fact. Having said that you might have a shot (maybe) at getting some form of welfare if you can prove you are a racial minority, or maybe (very doubtful) if you have a mental illness. At best you might get food stamps, but, again, it is highly unlikely you will get anything if you are male. Might as well just kill yourself brah.

What about the tranny paradox?
  • ArmsMerchantArmsMerchant Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    OP--the main thing is, one--you have to have had a real job in the first place and 2) lost it through no fault or choice of your own.

You have to jump through a lot of humiliating hoops afterwards.

Far as I'm concerned, folks on any sort of public assistance give more in self-esteem and autonomy than the little they get in money.