Favorite Easter Eggs

edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Do you have any memorable easter egg finds? I've never forgotten the one in GTA 3, where you jump over the wall in the parking lot and find the message on the wall :D

you_werent_supposed_to_be_able_to_get_here_you_know.jpg

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
  • PigPig Regular
    edited August 2010
    San Andreas had plenty of amazing ones, like the ghost cars and the unknown map (?) inside the shack in the desert.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited August 2010
    Private Rolf states the very long winding path of secret passages on the first floor of the first episode of Wolfenstein 3D.
    edited August 2010
  • Professor ElmProfessor Elm Regular
    edited September 2010
    In splinter Cell conviction there is a filing cabinet that you can shoot which triggers the ability to dispense a teddy-seal from a nearby vending machine. The devs must have been high.
  • edited September 2010
    In splinter Cell conviction there is a filing cabinet that you can shoot which triggers the ability to dispense a teddy-seal from a nearby vending machine. The devs must have been high.

LOL. I've never played this game, sounds hilarious. Splinter cell actually has some really cool easter eggs.

In the first Splinter Cell, you can do a whole load of stuff in the training level. You can go into Anna Grimsdóttir's office and kill her, AND you can turn on the noclip cheat and fly into Lambert's office too.

Man, I miss those games. Nostalgia is coming on, I can feel it :(
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2010
    CVGS01.f_community.secret4--article_image.jpg

Oh how I love GTA and their endless stream of Easter eggs.

They made up most of the myths in GTA SA to sell more copies. I LOL'd

Oh, and he's not really an easteregg, but it is cool to find him...

Gman.jpg
  • edited September 2010
    I was wondering when that one would come up :D ^

Also, you reminded me of when you can see him walking over the bridge on HL2 :D

98490320.jpg
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited September 2010
    Easter eggs are awesome!

One of the ones I remember the most is that one in Hyrule castle, where you look through a window and see characters from Mario. They never seem to have ones like that anymore..... :(

I can't remember any, but I could have sworn I've seen more. :confused:
    edited September 2010
    McSkluvin wrote: »
    Easter eggs are awesome!

One of the ones I remember the most is that one in Hyrule castle, where you look through a window and see characters from Mario. They never seem to have ones like that anymore..... :(

I can't remember any, but I could have sworn I've seen more. :confused:

If you hit the opposite window with your slingshot a few times, a guard comes and throws a bomb at you :p
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited September 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    If you hit the opposite window with your slingshot a few times, a guard comes and throws a bomb at you :p

I thought that's if you throw a bomb into the window? :confused:
    edited September 2010
    McSkluvin wrote: »
    I thought that's if you throw a bomb into the window? :confused:

Well I just know you do something and he throws a bomb out. I've always found it amusing. Sometimes these trivial things really enhance the experience.