2000th Post, Daddy Loves You!

DfgDfg Admin
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Ever thought that maybe Aliens do exist and people who are taken away are sent to the past and forced into fucking their mother or grandmother. I hope that's true because it would explain how the younger generation got so retarded all of sudden. It's amazing to see girls and guys getting butthurt simply because a random person living in Pakistan using social networking tool which is available to everyone, just called them something they don't want to hear.

Anyway, I hope I get some awesome power by Aliens, one day I am sleeping and wake up in a space ship. The Aliens would be naked and they will all morph into human form and fuck me. After that they will send me back to earth and make me immortal and give me some cool super powers.

The only drawback would be, I have to fuck girls. Hell, I would be a famous super hero then. I will cause train wrecks, kill people randomly and save some girls from dying here and there. I will have bastard children everywhere and each child will live for 2 years and eat other humans and finally blow themselves up.

I should go to sleep now. Congrats Dfg 2000 posts. Now, GO FUCK YOURSELF NIGGER.

Comments