ITT the offical :bear grylls VS les stroud

blindbatblindbat Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
,who's the better man? i for one think bear is straight out the better survivalist.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Comments

• FrYFrY Regular
    edited August 2010
    ITT: FrY dosent know who these people are. :o:confused::o
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    Les Stroud for sure. He does his shit without a whole camera crew there. His show is much more real than Bear's IMO:o:o:o
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited August 2010
    Les Stroud for sure. He does his shit without a whole camera crew there. His show is much more real than Bear's IMO:o:o:o

Lol of course , that's because stroud, anal loving porch monkey , doesn't traverse over mountains and rivers. he just sits there until help comes. :thumbsdown::facepalm:
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited August 2010
    I think this video says it all.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited August 2010
    I think this video says it all.

fuck-o if you pay close attention , he says you dont know if the vocanic cracks are solid or hollow its just a fuking demonstration retards:facepalm: and wow so some debunker guy in the video jumped over the same damn spot bear jumped on. if he jumped on some other crack on some different terrain his dumbass could of slipped through some pit. but since bear jumped on that spot it proved there was no danger and it was safe to jump and cross that spot. so that video was pretty fuking redundant. :facepalm: people are so full of fail.
  • edited August 2010
    ITT: Misplaced colon.
  • abusernameabusername Regular
    edited August 2010
    Bear Grylls > Les No name fuckwit

Bear Grylls is showing you HOW to survive and his show is 500x more interesting than survivorman could ever be. He does all sorts of physical feats in his show that Les wouldn't ever fucking attempt. As someone else said, Les just sits in one spot and waits, for fucks sake, I could do that!

Sure, Bear isn't really "surviving" because if something went wrong his crew would evacuate him and shit. But until anything goes wrong, he is still out there roughing it JUST like Les is, the only difference is if something goes wrong, he doesn't die.

Not to mention Bear used to be S.A.S and has climbed everest, done the kokoda trail, all sorts of crazy endurance shit that Les would never fucking attempt, ever. NOT TO MENTION, that Les has given up on survivorman because he is too much of a pussy and he thinks his body can't handle the physical endurance aspect of his show.

If you put Bear and Les both in the same deadly survival situaton, by themselves, I promise you that BEAR will be the one to come out on top, not Les no name fuckwit.

It's like they are both parachuting, except Bear Grylls is the only one smart enough to take a backup parachute with him. Les is a try hard fuckwit and if his parachute fails, he dies.

Bear = Better survivor.
  • abusernameabusername Regular
    edited August 2010
    Never heard of either of them:confused:

Man Vs Wild is one of the best things to ever be on television. Go watch it, now!
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited August 2010
    Burt Gummer :o
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2010
    Bear Grylls does crazy shit just to show people how. A lot of the stuff he does he really doesn't have to do. Like This.
    edited August 2010
    Bear Grylls touches children.
  • KamuyKamuy Acolyte
    edited August 2010

Could Les match the climb he does at 4:20?
    edited August 2010
    Stroud = realistic survival tactics. Less entertaining.

Grylls = showing off by doing dangerous and/or pointless bullshit. More entertaining.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited August 2010
    Bear Grylls touches children.

then guts them, eats them, then spits them out in disgust
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    Bear: Because he shows you how to actually survive in the most extreme situations. He pissed on his shirt and walked around the desert wearing it on his head and he drank some of it. I watch Survivor Man sometimes to laugh because I can play harmonica better than him and I hope something interesting will happen. Never does though.
    edited August 2010
    Bear: Because he shows you how to actually survive in the most extreme situations. He pissed on his shirt and walked around the desert wearing it on his head and he drank some of it.

Because you really need a demonstration of such advanced techniques. "Drink my piss? How the hell do I do that, please show me." I do have one good thing to say about Bear though, he got me laid once. Me and my ex were watching his show and there was a part where he was getting naked, and my gf got all hot and bothered and boned me while thinking of him. Thanks, Bear Grylls!:thumbsup:
  • Swamp JunkySwamp Junky Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Bear is worse than a nigger getting chased by the police. Fucker is always vaulting over and climbing up everything he sees.

But he's still the cooler one.