The Corny Jokes Thread

Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I'll start.

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One looks at the other one and says "does this taste funny to you?"

What did 0 say to 8?...Where'd you get that sweet belt?

Comments

• jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    I already said all of these at one point icee but I will throw a couple out there. Sense you used my clown one I will start with.
    Two pretzels are walking down the street. One was assaulted.
    Two snowmen are sitting on a hill in the field. One looks to the other and say do you smell carrots?
    This is all for now. I may add more if this thread takes off.
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited August 2010
    Your clown one? You didn't make that one up nigger.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    I love lame jokes. It's one of my skills :D

How heavy is a Chinese dumpling? Won-ton.

A priest and a rabbi walk into a playground. The priest gets a boner and the rabbi says, "Hey, those kids aren't kosher."

My girlfriend made some eggs. So we cooked them for breakfast.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Your clown one? You didn't make that one up nigger.

No but thats the one that I always use.

2 guys walk into a bar. The third one ducks.

And the most renowned corny joke ever. Why was 6 afraid of 7. 7 8 9.
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited August 2010
    A horse walks into a bar. The bartender looks at it and asks "why the long face?"
    edited August 2010
    Three guys are lost in the desert when their car breaks down.

The first guy goes to look for food. "Why?" The others ask. "So we don't get hungry," he replies.

The second guy goes to look for water. "Why?" The others ask. "So we don't get thirsty," he replies.

The third guy rips the car door off. "Why?" The others ask. "So if it gets too hot, I can roll down the window," he replies.
  • SvenarchySvenarchy Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2010
    A horse walks into a bar, Bartender asks "Why the long face"?
    Horse says "I have AIDS,".

So a seal walks into a club...

A neutron walks into a bar, Then he asks "How much for a drink"? Bartender replies "For you? No charge"
    edited August 2010
    A sandwich and a salad walk into a bar. The bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve food here."

An apple and an orange walk into a bar. The bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve fruits here."
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Three guys are lost in the desert when their car breaks down.

The first guy goes to look for food. "Why?" The others ask. "So we don't get hungry," he replies.

The second guy goes to look for water. "Why?" The others ask. "So we don't get thirsty," he replies.

The third guy rips the car door off. "Why?" The others ask. "So if it gets too hot, I can roll down the window," he replies.

Haha I have told this joke for years. Except it was a blond joke when I heard and started repeating it.