To anyone who said that zoklet has improved.

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
They havent that asshole greyfox moved both of my threads about my religion which is an established legit religion to the trashcan while ATE can post his bullshit fine. So yeah it hasn't changed. Closing threads because greyfox got butthurt:angry::angry: So now im gonna bitch and moan about it.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    But, but, but this is TOTSE, not Zoklet.
  • edited August 2010
    You do realize that the more you talk about that site, the more likely we are to be related to them in Google searches, meaning that they could be taking our users etc.

Might as well just leave it bro.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    I agree with Trx100, Z is slowly dying anyway.
  • edited August 2010
    But how great is here anyway .... 255 posts in i already have my posts deleted.

In a way ... here's just the same as in &Z. I think I mught just move to TDD. Least I was assured by Oddballz there wont be *ANY* deletion .... or even that phaggotted "off topic".
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    But how great is here anyway .... 255 posts in i already have my posts deleted.

In a way ... here's just the same as in &Z. I think I mught just move to TDD. Least I was assured by Oddballz there wont be *ANY* deletion .... or even that phaggotted "off topic".
    I am checking your post history. It seems you caused a lot of trouble in LLR. Anyway, I will talk to LLR mod and sort this out.
  • edited August 2010
    It bothers ate to be called a hippie. He gets worked up pretty easily. Make some PMs and check out the walls of crazy bullshit that he sends back.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited August 2010
    I haven't checked it out in a couple of weeks now, really since my main proxy started giving the "Account Suspended" message. I wonder if it was all the pedo bait material I uploaded with it has led to its suspension lol.

I wrote a little piece awhile ago here and there about how nothing has changed. Without rehashing the same piece I'll say that anyone who thought people or a place can change are fools.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    I wrote a little piece awhile ago here and there about how nothing has changed. Without rehashing the same piece I'll say that anyone who thought people or a place can change are fools.

They can..but they aren't going to! Probably!
  • Panic!Panic! Regular
    edited August 2010
    Of course it hasn't improved, it's riddled with shit posters
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    I thought you guis liked AM? wasn't there a thread here welcoming him when he joined?
  • ObbeObbe Regular
    edited August 2010
    i like arms, but he don't post here no more
  • KamuyKamuy Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    stres wrote: »
    I thought you guis liked AM? wasn't there a thread here welcoming him when he joined?

Greyfox is good he just needs to post here more.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited August 2010
    reading that guys posts made me appreciate running water and electricity, AM has a pretty intense life :angry:
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    stres wrote: »

He's a good poster, but probably not the best mod.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    I actually like the guy as a poster I really do. But he's a shit mod who trys to suppress any opinion that goes against his belief system.
    edited August 2010
    That's one of the worst ways you can mod, too.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited August 2010
    It's because somehow he reads posts that he doesn't believe the credibility of and takes them as a direct attack against his own beliefs. That nigga must be trollin'.
  • edited August 2010
    The fact is DirtySanchez, you are too much of a retard to hack it on Zoklet. You are an ignorant redneck and no one likes you.

Although I am banned from Zoklet, it is more interesting to lurk there than post in this dead fucking loser forum.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    The fact is DirtySanchez, you are too much of a retard to hack it on Zoklet. You are an ignorant redneck and no one likes you.

Although I am banned from Zoklet, it is more interesting to lurk there than post in this dead fucking loser forum.

Yeah, it's interesting...... I can find better forums than Zoklet. It's just a circle jerk of retards. You don't see new faces there and everyone is trolling each other. Totse isn't like that, we're not here to talk shit and troll each other 24/7. We're here to learn and share and do something constructive than waste our time.

I already hacked it on Zoklet and I am talking from experience. Thanks my hard work Zoklet getting good traffic but it isn't getting new members. Getting hits is easy, but getting new members is hard considering everyone using social networking tools and wants to work on their websites.

We're doing something Zoklet, Totse2 couldn't even attempt in the first place. What we're trying to do on Totse is extremely difficult but we're confident we can pull it through. Running a forum takes time and patience. Zoklet had 60 or so registered members when Totse closed down. Thanks to migration Zoklet earned new members.

Considering we're in direct competition against Zoklet and we already have articles on the Internet and we're gaining new members who aren't from Zoklet or Totse. I think we're way ahead. Also, we just started :).
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited August 2010
    I am sorry but even I cant justify posting there
    have logged in but fuck it

What is fish doing .......... sucking cock
    fuck em

I mean no harm to spectral but fuck em
    I was a huge meta fan but fuck thedamagedone

At least here if i fuck up
    DFG or another mod/admin will speak to me before infraction
    You can never say that about zoklet

Once again fuck em
    edited August 2010

People may disagree with me on certain things but atleast I get conversation going about things other than cocks:p
  • edited August 2010
    They have 94 members and the most users online ever was 36. If you think that it will be more fun than posting on here then go for it.

As a dying man .... I could care less about how many people are going to read my posts at this time ... the important thing is that it remains there after I'm gone. Or at least till wayback machine caches them. That way ... I;ll in some way, achieve immortality.

I'd live and be remembered forever till the day the world runs out of bits and bytes.
    Dfg wrote: »
    I am checking your post history. It seems you caused a lot of trouble in LLR. Anyway, I will talk to LLR mod and sort this out.

Of cos I'm when "they" choose to perceive all my posts and replies as "troubles". Like ... like how people choose to see cock!roaches and ants as pests when in reality, both cock!roaches and ants can be great pets ... you kno ????

Look : The phaggott made a multi-topic thread entitled -

"Interracial Dating". That pahggott asked, ;ie the TOPIC WAS :

[1] had we fucked a nigress ?

[2] what race of pussies do we prefer.

Clearly this is a race related thread. If the word "interracial" didnt convince you enough .... let me tell you this :

In the course of answering his side topic of "what race of women do you prefer", I am going to talk about how I only fuck pussies from a certain race and avoid the other, and then, then people are going to ask :

"why ? oh WHYY Meth, do you choose not to fuck a nigress ? ANd then I'll have to take a deep breath and pull out the racial superiority chart and point to that person where evryone and their respective pussies sits on that racial superiority chart cos that was the thing that influenced my preference of pussies.

What I did was to forgoing the Q&A process and pulled out the racial superiority chart right away. Cos in *ANY* race-related threads, racial superiority is relevant !!!

I'm sure if that fagligay had made a thread asking if we had fucked a women and whether it's men or women that we prefer and I came in and talked about how I fuck only men and pulled out a gender superiority chart and talked about how I'm a gender supremacist and I only do assholes of a person of superior gender, he'd approve. And not only that .... I believe he'd even contribute, his experiences fucking with men.

Anyway, it's the OP's fault for posting in an inappropriate forum. BESTIALITY THREADS SHOULD BE POSTED IN HUMANITIES FORUM. FUCKING UNDERWOMEN AND SUB HUMANS ARE BESTIALITIES, PEOPLE !!!!
    edited August 2010
    I'm tired of going over this, so this is the last time I'm going to address this topic with you, the methematician. I've already explained to you why you were off topic. You posted in my thread, the topic of which was which race do totseans prefer to have sex with. Instead of saying "I prefer whites because they're superior to niggers and spics and they smell better too", you went on a diatribe about completely unrelated bullshit that had nothing to do with the thread topic. Going off about how niggers are subhuman has nothing to do with which race you prefer to have sex with. It doesn't answer the question. It's like if I ask people whether they prefer Mazdas or Toyotas and then someone goes off about why mopeds are pieces of shit. It has nothing to do with the thread. DirtySanchez got what I was saying, and posted on topic after I asked him to not go off about racist shit that's unrelated to the thread. I don't care that he's racist or makes racist threads in other sections. In my section when I make a thread and am very clear about the topic, I want the discussion to stay more or less on that topic. If everyone starts posting unrelated shit in every thread, the forum will turn into zoklet, and I don't want that.

S&A is not the place for white pride rants unless you're discussing white pride in relation to sex and affection, i.e. a thread about how being a white supremacist has affected your sex life. That would be on topic. Spouting racist views is not on topic in sex and affection. That belongs in Conspiracy or the Humanities. Keep your shit in the proper forum.

Instead of explaining in a rational manner why you were justified to post like that, you got butthurt and have whined about it in multiple threads for what, a week now? If you have a problem with the way I'm modding, PM me. Don't spam your butthurt rants all over the forum. This is not zoklet, and I'm not going to let S&A turn into LL&R if I can help it.

LL&R is shitty because it's completely off topic and no one mods it. All the replies are shit. Mods from other sections post in troll threads there and don't bother asking the section mods to clean it up. LL&R is shit. I want S&A to be lulzy and informative, things that LL&R is not. Looking at LL&R, I see that zoklet has not improved in the least. It's still full of failtrolls and off topic bullshit.
    edited August 2010
    At first I kinda agreed with methmatician in this thread but after you explained it in more detail I can see what your saying. So yeah meth keep racial politics out of there I would guess just saying you wouldn't because there niggers would be ok. No need to go into the politics of it and multi post rants.
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited August 2010
    The only difference I noticed is that people are posting a little less, especially in GS.
  • edited August 2010
    faglegay wrote: »
    I'm tired of going over this, so this is the last time I'm going to address this topic with you, the methematician.

ANd yet, you still'd yet to prove, or offered any proof that I went off topic in your thread. These ... you did not no.
    I've already explained to you why you were off topic. You posted in my thread, the topic of which was which race do totseans prefer to have sex with.

YESS ... so we agree it's a race-related thread ... rite ???
    Instead of saying "I prefer whites because they're superior to niggers and spics and they smell better too", you went on a diatribe about completely unrelated bullshit that had nothing to do with the thread topic. Going off about how niggers are subhuman has nothing to do with which race you prefer to have sex with.

Are you retarded ? Are you mentally challenged, you fucking retard ? I ... I'm allowed to say

"whites are superior"

but not

"niggers are inferior" ????

I mean if whites are indeed, superior, then this must *CERTAINLY* mean niggers are ... inferior. So saying whites are superior while inferring that niggers are inferior is fine and on topic but saying niggers are inferior and at the same time implying whites are superior is off-topic and "wrong" ....
    It doesn't answer the question. It's like if I ask people whether they prefer Mazdas or Toyotas and then someone goes off about why mopeds are pieces of shit. It has nothing to do with the thread.

This I did not do. All I did was saying just how inferior and a Toyota is and just how sub-vehicle a Toyota can be and just how close Toyotas resemble mopeds in term of safety and quality ... with all the recalls and such.

ANd that the hybridization of Madzas and Toyotas are abominations ! and anyone who intended to do so ought to be shot on sight !
    DirtySanchez got what I was saying, and posted on topic after I asked him to not go off about racist shit that's unrelated to the thread.

This post disproved your claims in its entirely :

[ this post had been deleted by its own gott dammed, worthless, gutless, spineless, dickless and balless poster to save his mod position ]

Well ... just cos hes a coward who daren't to stand up to and defend his pov and beliefs doesnt mean everyone else has to be ...
    I don't care that he's racist or makes racist threads in other sections.

of cos you wont. your a phaggott.
    In my section when I make a thread and am very clear about the topic, I want the discussion to stay more or less on that topic. If everyone starts posting unrelated shit in every thread, the forum will turn into zoklet, and I don't want that.

LIES. People left &Z cos it was chocked full of pahggotts like you who went on to delete each and every posts that doesnt float your boat. Bcos retarded phaggotts like you gets to decide, without proving them, what is off-topic and what's not. You know it, I know it, and so does everyone else so why dont you just be honest ???
    S&A is not the place for white pride rants

of cos it isnt when it is modded by a race betraying phaggott like you. The fact remains ; it dont have to be.
    unless you're discussing white pride in relation to sex and affection, i.e. a thread about how being a white supremacist has affected your sex life. That would be on topic.

Again LIES !!! If I made a thread like this you'd have either hvae it deleted or locked.
    Spouting racist views is not on topic in sex and affection. That belongs in Conspiracy or the Humanities. Keep your shit in the proper forum.

People who cant keep their dick to the proper cunt dont have the rights to say these things. Again I'll say this :

RACIST VIEWS ARE RELEVANT IN ANY AND ALL RACE RELATED THREADS.
    Instead of explaining in a rational manner why you were justified to post like that, you got butthurt and have whined about it in multiple threads for what, a week now?

Of cos, I have to when you kept deleting all my explanations as soon as they poped up. I wont have to if your wasnt such a phaggott.
    If you have a problem with the way I'm modding, PM me.

PM ??? That'd defeat the whole purpose of community and bbs and discussions. Wont it ???
    Don't spam your butthurt rants all over the forum. This is not zoklet, and I'm not going to let S&A turn into LL&R if I can help it.

You cna help shit. you cant even understand the moderation guide :
    5.Deleting posts IS strictly frowned upon. Remember community runs this place. Mods are only there to help them when required. Do not remove someone elses content because of your personal beliefs.
    LL&R is shitty because it's completely off topic and no one mods it. All the replies are shit. Mods from other sections post in troll threads there and don't bother asking the section mods to clean it up. LL&R is shit. I want S&A to be lulzy and informative, things that LL&R is not. Looking at LL&R, I see that zoklet has not improved in the least. It's still full of failtrolls and off topic bullshit.

If you as a shithead with feces for brain have so much complaint why dont you just demod yourself and let some one else whose not a retard mod it ???
    edited August 2010
    I deleted my post defending you because after looking through your posts I can see your just a troll trying to disrupt things. That and fanglkei explained in detail why the decision was made. He didn't do it because your racist but for your disruptive posts. Also you misspelled faggot. So dont give me that shit saying im a coward because I was to hasty in defending you when its obvious your just making this into a big deal to be annoying. And your posts werent deleted you were just told to stop so its you who lied about being censored.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2010
    wot is zoklet?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2010
    Reading mods reply and knowing Mathematician history, I will side with S&A Mod. Btw deleting posts is frowned upon and that's the reason I checked your case. It seems the mod was forced into taking action and I have talked with him directly and resolved the issue.

I don't want this small situation to escalate into something meaningless, so I would request we end this here. Only 3 posts were affected in this case.
  • edited August 2010
    [1] 3 posts will set the precedence for 30, 300, 3000 ... 3 millions.

30 millions chinks had perished in WW2, just how much more do we have to suffer .....

[2] There's more than that if you include those that're deleted by acid cum drop. That's another phaggott.

[3] And Sanchez .... your still a coward who bends over and around when your told to just like a phaggott just so that you can keep your mod position. I know.

And yes ... my threads *WERE* deleted, you;d know if your'nt such a retarded phaggott.
  • edited August 2010
    [1] 3 posts will set the precedence for 30, 300, 3000 ... 3 millions.

30 millions chinks had perished in WW2, just how much more do we have to suffer .....

[2] There's more than that if you include those that're deleted by acid cum drop. That's another phaggott.

[3] And Sanchez .... your still a coward who bends over and around when your told to just like a phaggott just so that you can keep your mod position. I know.

And yes ... my threads *WERE* deleted, you;d know if your'nt such a retarded phaggott.
  • FONFON Regular
    edited August 2010
    It's 'faggot' you fucking half-wit.
  • edited August 2010
    You're a nigger.
  • edited August 2010
    ^ Everytime I read this, its in the voice of that Gamestop prank call. Thanks internet.
  • Pill PopperPill Popper Regular
    edited August 2010
    Lol, Looks like zoklet is down

It ain't loading at all

I wonder if zok got bored
    edited August 2010
    I had hoped Greyfox would ease up. Oh well.
  • edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    I had hoped Greyfox would ease up his brown ring so that i can go in. Oh well.

fixed. inter generation ghey porn too ... floats your boat .... eh ...
    edited August 2010
    You said you were leaving.