Sex life disappearing

VickyVicky Regular
edited August 2010 in Life
Do any of you guys find smoking pot to absolutely kill your sex life? Me and my boyfriend had sex pretty often when we first moved in together and it's great sex, really really great. But lately he's been less interested and we hardly ever have sex anymore. It's even making me think about finding it elsewhere. I think pot is maybe to blame but we've always smoked pot and it's fine. He isn't cheating on me and it's acting weird with me or anything. But like last night then I was going to bed and he was like oh I'm just gonna watch the end of this film, so no opportunity there at all. I want to broach the subject with him but I worry that it will make things all weird or he'll think I'm insulting his manliness or some shit. I was okay with it at first because I thought he was tired from working the whole time but he's had holidays this past week so that can't be it.

So boys, have any advice for me?

Should I shamelessly throw myself at him, talk about it, or look elsewhere?

Alternatively, do you have any guy reasons why he may be less interested now. When we do have sex it's HOT but it's not enough....

Comments

• StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited August 2010
    I say shamelessly throw yourself at him and talk about it. You could surprise him wearing something sexy and provocative one day/night when he comes home. If all else fails jump his bones.
  • VickyVicky Regular
    edited August 2010
    It is Friday night, maybe I'll try getting him drunk and taking advantage.
    edited August 2010
    Sounds like a good plan. Drunk sex is better than no sex.
  • VickyVicky Regular
    edited August 2010
    Yeah I'm thinking maybe once we have sex then it'll be way easier to sorta kickstart things again than from nothing. Although it doesn't exactly solve my problem of why the lack of interest? Unless he's spending a lot of his holiday time on the internet.
    edited August 2010
    The internet will do that. Games will too or anything he makes into a hobby really. Hmm... did you get fat or something? That could cause disinterest too.
  • VickyVicky Regular
    edited August 2010
    Nope, and I'm not fat.

Although he has put on some weight, but not to the extent that I find him unsexy.

Could him worrying about putting on some weight make him stop wanting to have sex?
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited August 2010
    I acted the same way as your bf when I got bored with sex. Kinda just lost most desire for sex and eventually all social contact.

But I'm assuming he isn't fucked in the head like I am, so I would advise you to give out surprise blowjobs. Because even I would enjoy that. And by the way you're talking, just go ahead and cheat on him because you're going to eventually anyway.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Sounds like he's bored with you. How long have you been together? You need to do new shit to keep the sex interesting. Buy something like this: http://www.amazon.com/Sportsheets-Under-Bed-Restraint-System/dp/B000VHH5DW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1281708593&sr=1-1. I got the Sportsheets under the bed restraint system and love it. Set it up (it's really easy. Should take 5 mins) and then let him put you in it and fuck you like crazy.

Alternatively, let him do anal.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited August 2010
    The reviews are lol ^^
    I bought these restraints for me to restrain my girl to the bed. Well that didn't work when she pulled the Velcro gave away. It wouldn't keep her strapped in. I think if it had a thing where you could fasten them like belt it would work a lot better. If your looking for something to keep your partner restrained in the bed look for another with this item or get something else.

...kinda rapey....
    edited August 2010
    Yeah the reviews are pretty funny. I really like it, though. You can get out of it if you pull hard enough, but it does take some effort. I guess if you wanted serious restraints you'd use rope or belts or something, but this is a fun and easy way to do light bondage.
  • VickyVicky Regular
    edited August 2010
    Been together for about 7 months, there is no problem with the actual sex, it's just.. I don't know like it's not important to him anymore?
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2010
  • VickyVicky Regular
    edited August 2010
    And by the way you're talking, just go ahead and cheat on him because you're going to eventually anyway.

I assumed the break up first bit was implied.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited August 2010
    Just be blunt. When you're with him just be like "hey, I wanna have sex. I wanna suck your cock and I want you to cum inside my ass." If he accepts, then mission accomplished!

If he rejects, then you should just casually be like "hey, come on, we haven't had sex for ages, I'm so horny!" which makes it not seem like a big deal while getting your point across clearly.

If he still rejects, THEN you should start the serious talk.
    edited August 2010
    Maybe you should get on the stairmaster for a month and then strut dat ass in some new lingerie. Go on a camping trip or on vacation. Check out my sex toy thread and go wild: http://totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=3739
  • MasterMaster Acolyte
    edited August 2010
    Daily wrote: »
    Just be blunt. When you're with him just be like "hey, I wanna have sex. I wanna suck your cock and I want you to cum inside my ass." If he accepts, then mission accomplished!

If he rejects, then you should just casually be like "hey, come on, we haven't had sex for ages, I'm so horny!" which makes it not seem like a big deal while getting your point across clearly.

If he still rejects, THEN you should start the serious talk.

Yes, emasculate your boyfriend. That will make him want to have sex with you.:facepalm:

I'm losing interest in my GF. She is a selfish lover and doesn't want to cater to any of my fantasies or fetishes. All the fun has been removed. It's like sex is a job now, and it kills the passion.

If you want to make your man happy and get him in the mood again, do this: Get down on your knees, sit him down, and blow him hard. Don't stop until he cums. Don't even ask where he wants to cum, just take on your face or in your mouth. If my GF would do this, I'd be more than willing to please her. My GF has never done shit for me though, unless it was to get me to please her. She would never just do it too make me happy. She won't even suck me off, or take it on the face. As a result, I'm probably going to be moving on.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited August 2010
    Master wrote: »
    Yes, emasculate your boyfriend. That will make him want to have sex with you.:facepalm:

How is that emasculating her boyfriend? :confused:
    edited August 2010

Maybe because she's initiating? I dunno either.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited August 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Maybe you should get on the stairmaster for a month and then strut dat ass in some new lingerie. Go on a camping trip or on vacation. Check out my sex toy thread and go wild: http://totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=3739

Struttin_dat_ass.gif?

I don't think it has anything to do with the marijuana, just switch things up. I like it when a girl tells me how much she wants to fuck me. try that, just little things to get him thinking about it.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited August 2010
    This might help.
    edited August 2010
    Struttin_dat_ass.gif?

I don't think it has anything to do with the marijuana, just switch things up. I like it when a girl tells me how much she wants to fuck me. try that, just little things to get him thinking about it.

That guy is hilarious.

Also, I agree. I don't think the pot has anything to do with it. Maybe it makes him lazy, but he should still want to fuck. He's probably bored and needs to break out of the routine.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited August 2010
    its the coolidge effect he's gotten bored.
  • MasterMaster Acolyte
    edited August 2010

Aggressive confrontation towards him about his sex drive. It will most likely lower his testosterone levels, reducing his sex drive, being completely counterproductive to what she's trying to accomplish.

You know, there was this thing that women used back in the day to attract men. It's called charm. There isn't a man on this planet that doesn't get super horny and go crazy over a charming women. Women were raised to act this way. I've only met a small handful of women in my life that are charming. Seems to be a lost art.

I'm curious OP, what is the dynamic of your relationship? Roles, how you interact, etc... Loss of sex drive has a reason, always. When men stop feeling like men, they stop acting like one. Another cause could be his physical activity level. When people get lazy, they also tend to lose their sex drive.
    edited August 2010
    Any update on your status?
  • edited August 2010
    31358_132283190122589_100000227265771_363548_3126692_n.jpg

Looks gay to me. There's your problem right there :thumbsup:
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2010

Agreed! His mouth looks cock stretched.
    edited August 2010
    31358_132283190122589_100000227265771_363548_3126692_n.jpg

Where is that picture from? I don't remember her posting it.
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited August 2010
    blindbat wrote: »
    its the coolidge effect he's gotten bored.

This.

7 months could be about right for the "honeymoon" period to wear off.

But you can use the "coolidge effect" to your advantage.

Change your hairstyle radically, maybe change your hair colour or wear a wig, get some new clothes/lingerie, get new perfume.

Then, when he comes home, drop to your knees and do your thing.

You can also look into
    karezza
    , but that's a "non-conventional" way of solving the problem. It should work, however.

Good luck.
    edited August 2010
    I didn't know the coolidge effect was a scientific name. That's really interesting.
    edited August 2010
    Update please?
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited August 2010
    Bump for update.
  • VickyVicky Regular
    edited August 2010
    Update:

Got everything worked out and things are back to normal. He was really stressed out about money/work and worrying about that kinda put sex on the back burner. But I helped him sort it out and now things are better than ever. Guess I was just over-analysing things rather as just talking about it. I did kinda worry that it was a "cooling down" but it isn't, even though we've been together for a while. My only worries now are trying to keep his mother's desire for grandkids at bay, which is a whole different kettle of fish.