Mosque Building Site Arson

VickyVicky Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Federal officials are investigating a fire that started overnight at the site of a new Islamic center in a Nashville suburb.

Ben Goodwin of the Rutherford County Sheriff's Department confirmed to CBS Affiliate WTVF that the fire, which burned construction equipment at the future site of the Islamic Center of Murfreesboro, is being ruled as arson.

Special Agent Andy Anderson of the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives told CBS News that the fire destroyed one piece of construction equipment and damaged three others. Gas was poured over the equipment to start the fire, Anderson said.

The ATF, FBI and Rutherford County Sheriff's Office are conducting a joint investigation into the fire, Anderson said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/08/28/national/main6814690.shtml

The people against the mosque claimed it would be a training site for terrorists :facepalm:

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    lol at it being a training ground for terrorists. I question the wisdom of building it there but sit's not a fucking terrorist training camp. What was the point of setting a fire before the thing's even built. Seem's like a waste of time.
  • edited August 2010
    Haha, what a waste of time indeed. They destroyed one piece of construction equipment, and made minimal damages. They should have waited till the grand opening day, planted charges on load-bearing points of the building and detonated that shit to the ground... With the praying nigro's still inside.

Oh, and padlock the door in case they try and escape.
  • VickyVicky Regular
    edited August 2010
    I just get the feeling that much of this hate is directed against arabs, with Islam being the cover story.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    Um, it will be a training ground for terrorists. The just won't be muslim terrorists. They'll be redneck terrorists.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    I can definantly see why people are pissed about this. It doesn't change the fact they have a right to build it. I think we need to look for the Jew's that are likely behind this. The Jew's are using this Mosque so that Whites and Muslims fight it out while they sit back and laugh. There killing 2 birds with one stone that's why that Zionist Bloomberg is so much for this being built. Unfortunantly it's working.
  • edited August 2010
    Good job, 'Murrika. :facepalm:
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited August 2010
    I can definantly see why people are pissed about this. It doesn't change the fact they have a right to build it. I think we need to look for the Jew's that are likely behind this. The Jew's are using this Mosque so that Whites and Muslims fight it out while they sit back and laugh. There killing 2 birds with one stone that's why that Zionist Bloomberg is so much for this being built. Unfortunantly it's working.

No. It's not the jews. It's some dumbass "patriot" who's mad at muslims and wanted to burn their place down.