My Idea for a show

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited August 2010 in Spurious Generalities
One day I want to make a show I would title Hungry Fighting Children. Of course it may have to be an internet show or something due to legal issues. The idea would be to go to Africa and find starving orphan's. Then a very good meal would be cooked and theyd be forced to fight to the death for the meal. There could even be specials. Hungry fighting children Asian edition for example. WHat do you think of this? Anyone want to fund it? I think theres big money to be had here.

Comments

• edited August 2010
    LOL, that sounds brutal. I'd probably watch it though.

Stern but fair - Chris Pontius
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited August 2010
    I'd watch it.

I don't see why nobody makes these kinds of shows. Great way to give people what they need, and population thinning will help as well. Plus it's great entertainment.

Along the same lines, it'd be nice to have a Border Run game show. Immigrants start 1 km from the border and if they make it past all the traps and kill squads with nothing but their clothes and a pack of Tic-Tacs, they get entry into the country and $1000 a month for a year.
  • edited August 2010
    Sounds kinda like Battle Royal, but for immigrants. I'd watch something along those lines as well!
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    I'd watch it.

I don't see why nobody makes these kinds of shows. Great way to give people what they need, and population thinning will help as well. Plus it's great entertainment.

Along the same lines, it'd be nice to have a Border Run game show. Immigrants start 1 km from the border and if they make it past all the traps and kill squads with nothing but their clothes and a pack of Tic-Tacs, they get entry into the country and $1000 a month for a year.

I'm liking this idea. Ill bet there's enough desperate beaners that this could work.
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited August 2010
    plus its great entertainment

great entertainment, its always a plus. BET wouldnt air that, ABC might though. it would be great if there was alot of build up towards the fights....like they get training in there regional styles for a couple days without food. like starving dogs fighting. FUCK YEA. this is cruel. with all the rescourses you would put into makeing the show...you could just feed the villiage. i'd still watch, everytime.
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited August 2010
    oh and also..the abbreviation is pretty cool. you aint shit without a badass abbreviation that you can brand on everything from soccer moms to mugs and
    t-shirts. WWE, NBA, FBI, UFC.....HFC hungry fighting children.
  • VickyVicky Regular
    edited August 2010
    They did make a show like this, except it was called something like bum fights, with homeless people instead of starving african children.