How Long Do You Take?

StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
edited September 2010 in Life
Generally I shoot my first load after 30-45 minutes and then if there is no stimuli I'm ready to go again in 15. This is on average though because of course there are a lot of variables that go into this such as: drunkeness, various highs and their levels of intensity. For instance if I'm a little drunk I can usually go for longer but if I'm sloppy drunk then it wont be pretty for anyone while on dxm I can go for hours. How long does Totse take to cum on average?

(I will take numbers and average them)

Comments

• KamuyKamuy Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    So this means from the time of putting it in till you blow without removing or stopping or just from the beginning of sex till your done and about to have a cig?
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited September 2010
    The latter.
  • KamuyKamuy Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    50-hour average while sober/on lame drugs, and 4 hour average while on gear(meffs) which is most weekends when I bother going looking for a root.

Most funs in the forplay.
  • edited September 2010
    It really depends on how under the influence I am (or not), how much I'm up for sex at the time, and how much I'm enjoying it. A lot of the time, if the other person is enjoying it a lot, it'll make me finish a lot quicker. I guess it probably lasts around 20 minutes on average.

Foreplay FTW though :D
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited September 2010
    30-45 minutes usually, and it stays hard after my furst nut so long as the sex is good. but i fell madly in love with this girl, and we had the most intense sex ever. it was always short and we always came really fast together, sometimes 5 minutes. not including foreplay. shit was crazy.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited September 2010
    Okay, so far on average totseans cum after 31.25 minutes.
  • brandonbrandon Regular
    edited September 2010
    SWIM kised a girl behind the building and wus l8 2 class all cus he was geting kised on the lips it lasted ummmm 5 minits i no wut u guys r tocking about tho LOL!!!!!!!! :o:o:o:o:o
  • edited September 2010
    We usually lose track of time. I feel like its half an hour but most of the time its two hours XD

:hai: I'm not complaining.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    brandon wrote: »
    SWIM kised a girl behind the building and wus l8 2 class all cus he was geting kised on the lips it lasted ummmm 5 minits i no wut u guys r tocking about tho LOL!!!!!!!! :o:o:o:o:o

LOL I did that too before!! :o:o:o:o:o

I have no idea how long I go for. I never look at the time before I start. Sometimes I go for what seems like forever.
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited September 2010
    Well, if you include the time "from the beginning of sex till your done and about to have a cig?" it is pointless - anyone can go pretty much indefinitely if he wants to.

The time from "putting it in till pulling out without stopping in between" is much more interesting.
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited September 2010
    Sex could never make me cum. Not even after an hour of pounding away.

I was disappoint.
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited September 2010
    Rupture wrote: »

I was disappoint.

There is something evolutionary wrong there.
  • edited September 2010
    Rupture wrote: »

I was disappoint.

Maybe you were thinking about it too much. I know that if I want to finish and I keep thinking about, it never works :D
  • Tiny_Penis : (Tiny_Penis : ( Regular
    edited September 2010
    Agent 008 wrote: »
    Well, if you include the time "from the beginning of sex till your done and about to have a cig?" it is pointless - anyone can go pretty much indefinitely if he wants to.

The time from "putting it in till pulling out without stopping in between" is much more interesting.

agreed my friend. i would rather know how long it takes from the time of putting it in to pulling it out.

i would say for me on average is like 15-20 minutes. for some reason i cum WAY faster from sex when i first wake up than if i fuck mid day or at night.

now blow j's are a different story. i can't cum for the life of me getting sucked off. takes me like 2 fuckin hours