Everyone here hate me, then?

2»

Comments

• DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited September 2010
    Namaste
    I through with all this utter bullshit. I don't come here to 'rant' or 'blog'. I come here to share my experiences with ya'll, and perhaps stir up a bit of conversation. All ya'll want is quality threads and you're not gonna get that if ya'll keep copy and pasting from other informational threads. Quality comes from within you, you don't plan it. I decided to use Totse as a medium to share my experiences, don't judge me by my age. I may be a teenager but just like the rest of ya'll, I've lived quite a nice share of memorable time.

But if ya'll don't like me, then it's better off for everyone that I leave.

Tootles.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited September 2010
    She sounds like this one bitch I know. Chesera Whitcome. It's funny.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2010
    Did you really have to make a second thread for this?

Why the fuck not? How many fail troll threads have you made here and at Zoklet in the last six weeks about your gay idol David Duke?

Your entire online existence is so full of fail.....
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Why the fuck not? How many fail troll threads have you made here and at Zoklet in the last six weeks about your gay idol David Duke?

Whatever you say:rolleyes:
    edited September 2010
    Whatever you say:rolleyes:

What I say makes far more sense that the hypocritical fail trolling that spews from the keyboard in your Mom's double wide.
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited September 2010
    I don't hate you. :D

But then again, that's probably because I have no idea who you are...... :o

But even then, I don't really hate anybody, it's just that some people annoy me.
    edited September 2010
    Well it seems that she's gone so that's one less annoyance to deal with for now but sooner or later someone else will take her place in the community and whine about their life and how fat they are.

I would rather whine about how fat you are.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Well it seems that she's gone so that's one less annoyance to deal with for now but sooner or later someone else will take her place in the community and whine about their life and how fat they are.

I'm not gone dude. Just letting things die down. If the majority of the losers here had half a brain to let this thread that they've said multiple times is "garbage" die. I mean, if it stirs people up this much, and can last twenty-four hours, then it's not garbage. It's obviously worth something, or you all would have left.

And I don't whine about how fat I am. People post pictures of whales. Y'ALL whine about how fat I am. Not me. Lately, I could probably couldn't care less. It's not necessarily effecting me. And my life is pretty good at this point.

I intend to try and give y'all what you want eventually, but unless I let things cool down, you're all just gonna be the same moronic assholes you always are.

I've been looking around here a lot, and have yet to find the "quality" threads y'all seem to be talking about. :confused: But if you want quality, I'll give it a go.

Though, clearly this had something to it, because it's not dead yet. =P
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    Well it's good that you're ready to make quality posts and as long as you're posting here things won't calm down until people can see that you aren't being all whiny and shit so just give it time and contribute.

Unless y'all are THAT obsessed with me, which I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're NOT, then things would die down if I left for a while. Couple months or so.

And I was gonna, but I have adderall NOW, and I might not in a couple of months, so I figure it will help keep me focused while I try to figure out what the hell y'all want me to do, and how to do it.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010

you say I shouldn't be a mod? Well the day the majority of the community says I shouldn't based on my mod abilities not my beliefs says I should I will gladly resign. So far I havent had any complaints about my modding and until then im staying unless DFG or another global mod says I shouldn't I'm staying. Wasnt the problem with Zoklet people getting infracted because they pissed off a mod? people disagree with me all the time but I don't get butthurt over forums.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited September 2010
    the entire appeal of totse is that provided they are unbaised in moderating the forum, they can very well be 'racially aware' and take the bible as the word of 'god'. Interacting with ideas that differ from my own is the reason I joined, who cares what personal beliefs are behind the title of 'moderator'.. DirtySanchez :thumbsup:

Show me a direct post where he's fucked up and crossed the line and I'll happily change my opinion, but he seems to be doing an ok job so far.
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited September 2010
    lol, 3 pages. I'm not reading this shit. I have little idea of who you are, so I don't hate you (lol, internet hate). But I don't care much for this internet drama, so I'm going out to have a smoke.
  • NamasteNamaste Regular
    edited September 2010
    13579 wrote: »
    lol, 3 pages. I'm not reading this shit. I have little idea of who you are, so I don't hate you (lol, internet hate). But I don't care much for this internet drama, so I'm going out to have a smoke.

But does it not make you wonder? If I can make a thread that causes this much discussion, then I'm not nearly as worthless a poster as people try to tell me I am... either that, or they really just have no lives what-so-ever.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    stres wrote: »
    the entire appeal of totse is that provided they are unbaised in moderating the forum, they can very well be 'racially aware' and take the bible as the word of 'god'. Interacting with ideas that differ from my own is the reason I joined, who cares what personal beliefs are behind the title of 'moderator'.. DirtySanchez :thumbsup:

Show me a direct post where he's fucked up and crossed the line and I'll happily change my opinion, but he seems to be doing an ok job so far.

This. I think he's a ridiculous zealot christian racist, but whatever. I don't care about his personal views. I haven't seen anyone complaining about his modding style. As long as mods aren't douchey and continue to contribute they should stick around as mods.
  • AKIRAAKIRA Regular
    edited September 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    Like seriously? Y'all treat me like total utter shit for no reason, and I don't even hate any of you. In fact, I like most of you, despite the fact you're idiots and losers.

But I suppose I'll leave if that's what everyone wants. Just curious though, is there NO ONE who doesn't hate me here?

I dont hate you, i like to see you're post actually, i really dont hate anybody on this site, i dislike a few people, like the Pope, well actually thats the only person, because i didnt like him on zoklet and still dont, so fuck him.
  • Mr.HappyMr.Happy Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    I don't hate you. I don't even dislike you. You're fine in my book.

Then again, I'm Mr.Happy. I don't hate anyone. It's not productive.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited September 2010
    Mr.Happy wrote: »
    I don't hate you. I don't even dislike you. You're fine in my book.

Then again, I'm Mr.Happy. I don't hate anyone. It's not productive.
    What are you MR HAI's retarded, gay, black, jewish cousin?
    edited September 2010
    What are you MR HAI's retarded, gay, black, jewish cousin?

Nope, but I wouldn't hate the guy if I met him.
  • edited September 2010
    Nope, but I wouldn't hate the guy if I met him.

Is there anything you DO hate?
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited September 2010
    Namaste wrote: »
    Unless y'all are THAT obsessed with me, which I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're NOT, then things would die down if I left for a while. Couple months or so.

And I was gonna, but I have adderall NOW, and I might not in a couple of months, so I figure it will help keep me focused while I try to figure out what the hell y'all want me to do, and how to do it.

Glad to see you decided to stick around and that you have recently made a guide. GJ showing initiative. I didn't notice anybody flaming you in that thread so maybe that will help you to realize that we don't all hate you.

As for your earlier comment about there not being any "quality posts" I am slightly offended and am sure others are. There are plenty of really good posts around here. Perhaps you've just not looked hard enough or your connotation differs from mine.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    It's cause she needs to leave SG to find them.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited September 2010
    I don't hate you.
    About the only online person I have even come close to hating is the king of the world over at Zoklet.I pretty much like everyone here.:thumbsup:
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited September 2010
    I <3 you namaste. :mad:
    edited September 2010
    angryonion wrote: »
    I don't hate you.
    About the only online person I have even come close to hating is the king of the world over at Zoklet.I pretty much like everyone here.:thumbsup:

Pfft, just 'cos his rich gentile ass steals all your women, goyim.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited September 2010
    Pfft, just 'cos his rich gentile ass steals all your women, goyim.

LOL, nice try he's not a gentile he says hes a jew:D
This discussion has been closed.