porkin your dealer

Tiny_Penis : (Tiny_Penis : ( Regular
edited September 2010 in Man Cave
Anyone here fuck their dealer? my current deal is amazing and i made whoopie with her 2 times last semester but she wasn't dealing to me then. now that she is dealing to me, we are hangin out a lot and smoking together and shit.

she wants to fuck again but im not sure if i should. i would say shes around 6/10. her main downfall is that im 6'1 and she is 5 even and i HATE short girls. other than that she is pretty cute and damn can she suck a dick. before "tinypenis is gay" let me just include that she is really giving signs of not only wanting to fuck but maybe get together. im at a point in my life where i really dont want a relationship.

so here is my dilemma......

should i fuck her and maybe get free weed but potentially ruin our relationship if i dont date her and lose the greatest dealer i've ever met or.....

dont fuck her and keep it as is?

Comments

• OnTheFringeOnTheFringe Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    just dont get too serious and get weed from her

if it gets too serious just break it off and keep getting weed from her (buying)

the sexual tension will always be there anyways even when shes not dating you, and you will get your dick sucked and possibly free weed.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited September 2010
    I think you should marry her. It's almost impossible to find someone who likes tiny penis. :hai:
  • Tiny_Penis : (Tiny_Penis : ( Regular
    edited September 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    I think you should marry her. It's almost impossible to find someone who likes tiny penis. :hai:

as i stated above, she's 5' even. even my pathetic noodle feels like a watermelon in a pinhole to her : )))

the last 2 times i have bought from her she has smoked me out and we made out and i got a handjob but i put an end to it right there. i just dont wanna lose out on this awesome hook up for weed but then again, if she just wants to fuck and no relationship, i can probable score a bunch of free weed
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited September 2010
    even my pathetic noodle feels like a watermelon in a pinhole to her : )))

I lol'd.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited September 2010
    my name is rumple foreskin and i approve this message
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited September 2010
    What the fuck, where are the pics, nigger?

Preferably nudes.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited September 2010
    I would if he was willing. *blushes*

*giggles*

*runs off*
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited September 2010
    Free weed is like the easiest thing in the world to come by.

Maybe I just think that because I don't like smoking it though.
  • edited September 2010
    If it gets you free shit or discounts, go for it. If the end of such a relationship would mean the end of your supply, you shouldn't risk it.