Negro's

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Today a lot of people believe that race is nothing more then skin color. This is a lie and I will use the Negro race as my example. White people are superior to them in almost every way accept for certain athletic event's. Study s have shown that on average most black's the lowest IQ of any of the races. It's even been shown that a white kid raised in a poor family has on average a higher IQ than a well off black kid. If you look at Africa you can see it is the one continent where they've never been able to advance past a hunter gatherer primitive state. There has never been a single successful Negro empire. Look what happened to Haiti when the whites left. It became a shithole because blacks are to stupid to run a country by themselves. Same with south Africa. Once that terrorist Mandela got rid of Apartheid the country's crime and unemployment rates sky rocketed. There only use is as a slave race. The Negro is responsible for most major crime. There STD rates are through the roof. How anyone can say the Negro is the white mans equal is beyond me.

http://wpww-thefolk.com/literature/raceandreason.pdf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU4cvmk44MQ

Comments

• AmieAmie Regular
    edited August 2010
    I fully agree with you that race is more than skin color. Politically correct bullshit has clouded the scientific facts about races and sexes. However, I do not believe one race (/ sex) is superior. We are not all equal, but we are all humans, so we should all have the same rights and be treated equal.

Equal, that means, judged by the same norms. Asians are generally the best mathematicians, so it's logical that most of our top mathematicians are asians. Blacks are generally the worst mathematicians, so it's logical that there are few black top mathematicians. Anybody trying to "equalize" that situation trough quotas and stimulus packages is an idiot. Sadly, the majority of the politicians in the western world are idiots.

When a black person is denied the position while he's the most qualified candidate (and not an asshole etc.), now that's something that might require a government intervention. However, ask yourself and answer me honestly, would you seriously want to work for an employer who would have refused to hire you if he had the choice? I know I wouldn't.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited August 2010
    Amie wrote: »
    I fully agree with you that race is more than skin color. Politically correct bullshit has clouded the scientific facts about races and sexes. However, I do not believe one race (/ sex) is superior. We are not all equal, but we are all humans, so we should all have the same rights and be treated equal.

Equal, that means, judged by the same norms. Asians are generally the best mathematicians, so it's logical that most of our top mathematicians are asians. Blacks are generally the worst mathematicians, so it's logical that there are few black top mathematicians. Anybody trying to "equalize" that situation trough quotas and stimulus packages is an idiot. Sadly, the majority of the politicians in the western world are idiots.

When a black person is denied the position while he's the most qualified candidate (and not an asshole etc.), now that's something that might require a government intervention. However, ask yourself and answer me honestly, would you seriously want to work for an employer who would have refused to hire you if he had the choice? I know I wouldn't.

Exactly and the problem is there are people who are qualified that dont get hired because of affirmative action. Affirmative action is just reverse racism.
  • edited September 2010
    Exactly and the problem is there are people who are qualified that dont get hired because of affirmative action. Affirmative action is just reverse racism.

This is true.
    Amie wrote: »

This is true as well.
    Today a lot of people believe that race is nothing more then skin color. This is a lie and I will use the Negro race as my example. White people are superior to them in almost every way accept for certain athletic event's. Study s have shown that on average most black's the lowest IQ of any of the races. It's even been shown that a white kid raised in a poor family has on average a higher IQ than a well off black kid. If you look at Africa you can see it is the one continent where they've never been able to advance past a hunter gatherer primitive state. There has never been a single successful Negro empire. Look what happened to Haiti when the whites left. It became a shithole because blacks are to stupid to run a country by themselves. Same with south Africa. Once that terrorist Mandela got rid of Apartheid the country's crime and unemployment rates sky rocketed. There only use is as a slave race. The Negro is responsible for most major crime. There STD rates are through the roof. How anyone can say the Negro is the white mans equal is beyond me.

http://wpww-thefolk.com/literature/raceandreason.pdf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU4cvmk44MQ

You make a concession where you say that one race might be slightly better at sports than another race. So superiority in your mind is not absolute? Rather it is a series of averages combined together to get a full picture.

Does it matter? Even if all whites were superior cultural individuals like paints, sculptors, scholars, leaders. And all Asians were superior scientist, engineers and mathematicians and all Blacks were superior gymnasts, weightlifters and sportsmen...;

There is a place for everyone. Because to lead a country you need Culture, Leadership, Science and Labor. No one element can uphold a civilization on its own. If Whites would focus solely on arts and government, there would be no applied sciences or labor to produce what they need.

If Asians would only calculate and invent all day long, who would produce their inventions? Who would fund their research?

If Blacks would only do manual labor, who would lead them? Or who would bring new innovations?

The thing is, everyone has their own set of skills. Some are thinkers, others traders and again others are workers. Regardless of race or gender they should be left to find their best place.

The Philosopher Kings will rule the land.
    The strong and athletic will protect the nation.
    The smart and entrepreneurial will research and trade.
    The productive will produce and work the fields.

- Paraphrase from Plato's The Republic

P.S. There have been ancient 'negro empires.'
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited September 2010
    Sports aren't even on the same level as science.
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited September 2010
    i agree that there is allot more to race, than we publicly allow ourselves to openly discuss.

But the i think its a little bit more than unfair to generalize entire races based on the exodus of white people from predominantly Negro societies or any other. there is allot more going on here than, "we left and now its shit". as far as colonialism and its effect on peoples go, there are more than few examples of a major power leaving a country to its own devices and that country of predominantly white peoples, experiencing similar social downturns. this stretches all the way back to the days of the roman empire.

it is more fair to say that any oppressed under educated and subjugated populous, when suffering from massive loss of familiar structure, even a structure of systems that subjugates and demoralizes those people, are going to go through a series of social hard ships as we have seen time and time again. a good example is all of the former soviet unions puppet states, many of those states were predominantly white.
    edited September 2010
    ScuD wrote: »
    i agree that there is allot more to race, than we publicly allow ourselves to openly discuss.

But the i think its a little bit more than unfair to generalize entire races based on the exodus of white people from predominantly Negro societies or any other. there is allot more going on here than, "we left and now its shit". as far as colonialism and its effect on peoples go, there are more than few examples of a major power leaving a country to its own devices and that country of predominantly white peoples, experiencing the similar social downturns. this stretches all the way back to the days of the roman empire.

it is more fair to say that any oppressed under educated and subjugated populous, when suffering from massive loss of familiar structure, even a structure of systems that subjugates and demoralizes those people, are going to go through a series of social hard ships as we have seen time and time again. a good example is all of the former soviet unions puppet states, many of those states where predominantly white.

Of course it's more complex than just we left now it sucks. The Negro does however need to get over this notion that whites are solely responsible for all there problems. If you look at Africa today it really is there own doing. Who are the war lords and corrupt politicians there now. I think south Africa is a good example of what I'm talking about. Yeah maybe apartheid was racist but dont forget most everyone was employed, education was up they were the most modernized country in Africa. Post Apartheid they had everything needed to make it work but now rape murder STD's etc. are through the roof. It's a very dangerous place now. I think that really speaks a lot. There not over racism down there either. White farmers are being murdered at an astronomical rate. Genocide watch a leading watchdog group on human rights has declared it a genocide against white people. But wheres the coverage over here?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks
    http://majorityrights.com/index.php/weblog/comments/a_genocide_in_south_africa/

I'll post more links later if you like. Research it yourself whats going on down there is terrible. There are many issues contributing to the African situation however we cant be blinded to the racial aspect.
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited September 2010
    your points on south africa are really strong, im inclined to agree with you. racial extermination breaks my heart. as for the coverage, you have the corporate media to blame. your markets are not free and nether is your media.

like i said i agree with your strong and logical arguments. that being said, allow me to confront you with this; enviromental concernes VS human potential regardless of race.

i live in edmonton alberta, and at my school, there are many african students who attend there. one in particular, is an exeptional physics student, his grasp of theoretical mathmatics is above average, in my opinion anyways. he works harder and grasps the material at hand better than many of the white students i have come accross in my acedemic career. in his original enviroment, he was exposed to alot of violence and racial and religious discrimination. his experiences in africa have given this person a unique and robust outlook on life, and towards the opportunity that he has been given. the government here has made a considerable investment in this mans future, not only paying for his classses, but allowing a living allownace as well. but i have little doubt that the investment will return tenfold in the years to come. in fact, i would have to say that all the immigrant students here work exeptionaly hard when compared to student who have lived with these privilages all there lives. i think that if we start discounting human potential based soley on race, then we are only fucking ourselves as a species in the long run.

lets take a quick look at Canadian native communities.some of these are impoverished and violent communities, not a majority by any means, but many are in a great deal of debt. the efforts being made by the predominantly and traditionally white government to bring native communities an opportunity to rise to the occasion are astounding, the monetary effort alone runs into the hundreds of millions in each province. this is a strong example of a people making a truly heartfelt investment in another group of people, and the benifets are slow, but they are present, and as the years pass. more and more of our academic communities see aboriginal peoples graduate from there faculties. these people are spear heads for environmental conservation, talented artists, compassionate politicians, ambitious entrepreneur's and strong critical citizens. not to mention that since investing in the training of aboriginal labor, the market has seen a sizable increase in skilled labor.

its true that a staggering statistic exists when comparing the rate of addiction, and the crime it encourages when were talking about native communites(8 out of 10). but these numbers are actually down. small victories, at no small cost. but victories on our social front none the less.

i would measure a peoples superiority over any others by its ability to uplift any lesser peoples they are in contact with.

i love white people, they make good stuff, especially war machines. but our societies are destroying the earth, and no matter what color you are, it would suck to live in a dome when the earth is dead.

please post more links.:thumbsup:
    edited September 2010
    There are and always will be exceptions and respectable minority's. Take that African immigrant you posted about. I prefer a black guy like that over white trash any day. Ive met plenty of very respectable Negro's in my life. Same with every other race. My main thing is im more pro white than anti anyone else. There is no denying however that the idea that race is just skin color is a myth. While I dont like them I'll admit that Jews on average have a higher IQ than the white race. The problem is there are still to many blacks that always complain about whites and slavery. Speaking of Slavery I have some interesting facts on it that you may not know about. Were taught in school that whites in America went over to Africa to kidnap Negroes as slaves. Well the truth is a bit different if you dig a little deeper. In fact only 1.4 percent of whites ever owned slaves. In fact more blacks owned slaves than whites did by a large percentage.

http://americancivilwar.com/authors/black_slaveowners.htm

We weren't even the ones who brought them over they were sold usually by there fellow Africans to Jewish run Merchant ships.

http://www.whitecivilrights.com/the-jewish-role-in-the-slave-trade_556.html
    http://www.davidduke.com/general/%E2%80%9Chow-long-will-the-jewish-role-in-slavery-be-hidden%E2%80%9D_955.html
    http://www.natvan.com/american-dissident-voices/adv040293.html

I realize most of these sources come from pro white websites but you can check up it is true. It's just hard to find places that publish the truth. After reading that ask yourself why are whites meant to feel so guilty. Jew's and Blacks were the key players in slavery. Whites free'd the slaves and were demonized. Even most of what's taught in black history month is a myth. Did you know George washington Carver did not invent peanut butter?

http://www33.brinkster.com/iiiii/inventions/

^^ Read through that and see some of the lies put forth in black history month.

Now I'll move onto some Crime statistics. Blacks make up the majority of serious crime in america despite being only about 13% of the population last i checked. The liberal's will say Oh no look whites make up almost have of all felony's. Thats because in America Hispanics are considered white by law so it skews the statistics.
    http://www.davidduke.com/general/facts-about-black-crime-in-america_30.html

We always have to here about great black men. When do we ever here a great white person referred to as such? Why is it if I kill a black guy It's seen as a hate crime where if I kill a white guy its just murder? I dont know about you but Ive never heard of a love crime. Now onto south Africa again here are some more links about what's happening down there.

http://southofzambezi.blogspot.com/2010/03/anti-white-violence-in-south-africa.html
    http://www.africancrisis.co.za/Article.php?ID=47276
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/programmes/2010/04/100407_outlook_south_africa_ralfe.shtml
    http://www.rense.com/general29/silence.htm

Yet none of this get's reported. In fact were told how much better off they are down there without that evil Apartheid around. It's crazy isnt it?
  • FiremindFiremind Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    No matter how many facts you cite, the world will never change. You are but an insignificant human on this crumbling rock, you are dead, all the slaves are.
    edited September 2010
    Firemind wrote: »
    No matter how many facts you cite, the world will never change. You are but an insignificant human on this crumbling rock, you are dead, all the slaves are.

So your a Nihlist Im guessing? What does this have to do with the inferiority of Negro's?
    edited September 2010
    So your a Nihlist Im guessing? What does this have to do with the inferiority of Negro's?

How the fuck am I nihilist? I don't even exist.
    Negros have nothing to do with anything, you're the problem/inferiority.
    edited September 2010
    This thread is about Niggers and yes I exist. Anyway Im sure your a troll so cool story bro and move along please. Also STFU acolyte.
    edited September 2010
    This thread is about Niggers and yes I exist. Anyway Im sure your a troll so cool story bro and move along please. Also STFU acolyte.

It's interesting how you humans shove things away, that do not conform to your mindset. This whole discussion has been about Negros, well... more so ignorance from what I've read, but that is so when a chicken's head is cut off.
  • edited September 2010
    If negros are nothing, why do you rush to their defense? You are either a nigger or a nigger lover, neither are worthy of even the most basic toleration.