Falling Down (1993)

PigPig Regular
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities

An unemployed defense worker frustrated with the various flaws he sees in society, begins to psychotically and violently lash out against them.

IMDB

Now yeah, it's old, but it's a classic. Who's seen it?

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    Haven't seen it. Might watch it.
  • PigPig Regular
    edited September 2010
    Highly recommend. If you've seen Rampage (2009), it's like that, but with much more character development.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    I watched it about a month ago. It's both deep and hilarious at the same time :thumbsup:
  • PigPig Regular
    edited September 2010
    Seen it yet DFG?
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    This is one of my all time favorite movies. I'd recommend it to anyone.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    Pig wrote: »
    Seen it yet DFG?

Nope, I am a bit busy with IRL stuff atm :D.
  • ScuDScuD Regular
    edited September 2010
    this movie is great. i love it when he shoots the gangsters after there FAIL drive by. HAHA. i pretty much didn't expect much from Micheal Douglas, but you cant help but root for this guys as he spirals into a violent whirlpool of self destruction. great movie.
    edited September 2010
    ScuD wrote: »
    this movie is great. i love it when he shoots the gangsters after there FAIL drive by. HAHA. i pretty much didn't expect much from Micheal Douglas, but you cant help but root for this guys as he spirals into a violent whirlpool of self destruction. great movie.

That or when he fucks up the gangsta acting beaners. The fast food restaurant scene was great too. The whole movie is lulzy.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited September 2010
    Pig wrote: »
    Highly recommend. If you've seen Rampage (2009), it's like that, but with much more character development.

Both are excellent movies. Rampage surprised the shit out of me. I thought it was going to be just another B movie and it turned out to be some grade A shit if you ask me, especially if you've seen the crap Hollywood's put out in the past year.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    Both are excellent movies. Rampage surprised the shit out of me. I thought it was going to be just another B movie and it turned out to be some grade A shit if you ask me, especially if you've seen the crap Hollywood's put out in the past year.

:thumbsup: Mr. Boll has redeemed himself. Well, 50% at the most.
    edited September 2010
    LSA King wrote: »

I saw it was from Uwe Boll so I was suspicious but it seems like my type of movie. Since you all say it's good I'll have to check this out.