The Mosque being built near 911 attacks

13»

Comments

• edited September 2010
    themosquewillbebuilt.jpg

EDIT: At this point, I don't give a shit about the rights of the builders of the Mosque. All I care about is that it gets built and that all of those against it shit themselves with anger.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited September 2010
    I'm completely for the idea of letting them build the mosque, because it would be extremely unconstitutional not to let them build it and would probably start a whole lot of shit.

As far as Muslims go however, I don't think I'm that big a fan. We've got a shit load of middle eastern people here, which I assume practice Islam because of the way the women dress, and they are just the most rude motherfuckers I've ever seen. Everyday I wave at one of them, and get nothing in return other than a dirty look. Left or right hand waves, they just stare. It's really annoying.
  • AltindAltind Regular
    edited September 2010
    I think they should build it. Why not? Send 'em downtown!
  • OnTheFringeOnTheFringe Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    I predict it will be built, then an ultra-harcore patriotic American will blow it up to get the muslims back for 9/11, he will be labelled a terrorist so the federal government will start targeting every day regular americans as terrorists and america will become a police state etc.
  • edited September 2010
    I predict it will be built, then an ultra-harcore patriotic American will blow it up to get the muslims back for 9/11, he will be labelled a terrorist so the federal government will start targeting every day regular americans as terrorists and america will become a police state etc.

If he wants to blow up the community center, he'll have to blow up the prayer centers for the Methodists and the Jews and other various faiths that are also situated inside.
  • edited September 2010
    If he wants to blow up the community center, he'll have to blow up the prayer centers for the Methodists and the Jews and other various faiths that are also situated inside.

3 flies in 1 swat! :eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2010
    They should build it!
    At least a plane isn't gonna hit the Mosque now is it?:rolleyes:
    Theres a difference between religion and terrorism it's a shame some people can't separate the two.
    It would be hypocritical to decline it based on religion.

Mosque, Mosque, Mosque, Mosque.:thumbsup:
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    bornkiller wrote: »
    They should build it!
    Theres a difference between religion and terrorism it's a shame some people can't separate the two.

People also forget that it cant even really be called a mosque since it's not strictly a Muslim place of worship. There gonna have prayer center's in there for multiple faiths. Some people still insist for whatever reason on believing it's a mosque at ground zero.
  • edited September 2010
    bornkiller wrote: »
    They should build it!

This is what has always bugged me about this whole controversy. For me, that people would be so open in their discrimination was unexpected. How can people say that it isn't racism or prejudice when the only reason that they're upset is the religion associated with it?

Also, we made asses of ourselves again with this whole mosque issue. Not only is the world going to think we hate Muslims, but they're probably loling at the irony that we, a people that pride ourselves on our rights and freedoms, seem to constantly be trying to chip away at those rights.
  • Viper2002Viper2002 Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    I think Americans should let them have their Mosque, you cant fight extreamism with extreamism, you have to fight terror, but you shouldent target a religion its wrong and it goes against what a democracy should stand for. You win half the fight by rising above evil, and sticking to your morals. Well thats what I think, anyway.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    I hope they build it and someone blows it up for the lulz.