Totse MSPAINT contest I - Voting

KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
edited September 2010 in Life
Alright time to vote. The theme was science. No voting for yourself.
Mayberry
dolphin.png

Skittles
itsamicroscopeskittles.gif

Me
73kCJ.png

Dark Kaiser Redux
sunlanding.jpg

BK (drew the cup and weed, not the scientist)
hv7b09.png

monotoned
143ht20.jpg

Megalodon.
2ngart1.png

:mad:ijuana
whc4c781ff78f4ac.jpg

mantikore
battleoftheminds.jpg

Comments

• SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited September 2010
    I voted for bornkiller. I have no idea how you managed to do all of that in paint. I must look into this kolourpaint!
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited September 2010
    He didn't. He just took a pic and then drew the cup and weed.
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited September 2010
    Yeah I only just noticed as you said that :facepalm:
  • edited September 2010
    I voted for BK as well. I know he ripped half of it off, but it definitely made me chuckle :D
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    Voted for BK too. But I wasn't aware that entries didn't have to be 100% original. Until next time then :p
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    Thanks, but I'm losing :o
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited September 2010
    :mad:ijuana's entry is a good representation of the effects of hallucinogens
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited September 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Voted for BK too. But I wasn't aware that entries didn't have to be 100% original. Until next time then :p
    Heh! Just had to use some form of crappy assed paint software (In my case anyways).
    But I found another MS paint alternative thats pretty much up there. :thumbsup:
  • McSkluvinMcSkluvin Regular
    edited September 2010
    Katzenklavier's looks professional. :thumbsup:
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited September 2010
    I voted for someone but doubt they will win.
  • MegalodonMegalodon Regular
    edited September 2010
    voted for Katzen. it has the most ms paint skill put into it I think XD

why is bornkiller winning? technically he should be disqualified lol still a cool picture goodjob haha
    edited September 2010
    Megalodon wrote: »
    voted for Katzen. it has the most ms paint skill put into it I think XD

why is bornkiller winning? technically he should be disqualified lol still a cool picture goodjob haha
    Because I used a shitty assed paint programme that was ten times more shittier than MS paint. Just for that I should be winning by default.:rolleyes:
    If the community want to count me out of the comp.....I'm all good with this. ;)
    edited September 2010
    bornkiller wrote: »
    If the community want to count me out of the comp.....I'm all good with this. ;)

I don't really care at all.
    edited September 2010
    Megalodon wrote: »
    I don't really care at all.
    I didn't really think you were that stressed about it to be honest. ;)
    You see, I thought mine was to simplistic and not as creative. I had fun with it, no denying that. But when I compare them to all the rest and their imaginative input:(.....It...makes...me...feel...dirty.:o
    edited September 2010
    bornkiller wrote: »
    I didn't really think you were that stressed about it to be honest. ;)
    You see, I thought mine was to simplistic and not as creative. I had fun with it, no denying that. But when I compare them to all the rest and their imaginative input:(.....It...makes...me...feel...dirty.:o

Meh, yours was cool. Would have been cooler if you didn't put the totse advertisement, heh. Unless you post it somewhere else, I guess.

Mine could have been cooler I suppose :\ just thought it was funny how that dark guy's picture had the earth the size of another sun or something... I mean think about how small the sun is in our frame of vision when we look at the sky. Compare it to the actual size of the sun and then do the same for the moon. And then compare the moon to the sun, and it's like, wow........how is our brain storing all that data from the sun and stars, that are massively larger than our star, constantly, as if it were easier than tieing your shoe? Maybe it's easier to process since it's old data, so to speak :P After all it takes about 500 seconds for the light from the sun to reach the earth (with the help of my graphing calculator and some research lol)

the closest star which is ~24,000,000,000,000 miles away, would be something like 129032258 second delay. or 2150537 minutes. or 1493 days or about 4.1 years.

Damn light sure moves fast at 186,000 miles a second. Too bad our technology isn't based around it. All we have is stupid combustible energy that runs out and we can't renew it and it barely gets us anywhere at all really. Hell, I bet 99% of the earths population will never get to see the opposite side of the earth from where they live.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/dictionary/astronomy-terms/question94.htm

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_far_is_the_Earth_from_the_Sun
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited September 2010
    ^ I thought the sun was the closest star... :confused:
    edited September 2010
    ^ I thought the sun was the closest star... :confused:

I meant other than the sun XD