Well, that's my job done!

edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
screenshotcommunitysear.png

That's my usual routine - Log into &T, reply to every thread which was bumped since my last visit (in reverse order, so that the oldest threads remain on the bottom of the pile but still unread to allow newer threads to be noticed more), and then make a new thread :D

Now it's time for some food.

EDIT: Also, what's up with my time zone settings? Anywhere I can change these?

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    I think you can change the time zone setting in User CP options.

Fuck, I am behind my posting schedule. As soon as I finished with this EID shit, I am going to go mad with contributions. I am Waaaaaay behind and as an Admin I should be the top contributors on TOTSE! I posted like two or three threads. I need to get my posting game on. :mad:

Admin = Top Contributor or GTFO
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    Good work! This is what I do too, but not to the degree you do :p I just reply when I have something good to say.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited September 2010
    You people are fucking scary.

1000960a.jpg

That's my job done. :mad:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    HAhah, I lol'ed.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited September 2010
    I lol'd at the money, but threads bragging about replying to threads isn't really contributing, it's just spam.
  • edited September 2010
    I lol'd at the money, but threads bragging about replying to threads isn't really contributing, it's just spam.

I'm not spamming or bragging about anything bro, just thought it would be funny to post a screenshot of it.

Also, awesome job with the money. I do this to every note I own :D
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    That's a lot of posting.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited September 2010
    It just seems like a lot.... I mean, how much of that is an actual post, and how much is just crap?
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited September 2010
    It just seems like a lot.... I mean, how much of that is an actual post, and how much is just crap?

See that's the thing. I dont understand how one could possibly have something to say, that is also worth saying, that often. Maybe I'm just lame though.
  • edited September 2010

I dunno. I don't tend to post something if it's not worth posting, so I guess it's mostly good stuff. The one thing I can't stand on forums is people who post like shit and don't contribute much at all. A forum is for discussion, not for random garbage, Y'know?

So yeah, I hope that answers your question :D
    edited September 2010
    It's good to bump sometimes.
  • edited September 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    It's good to bump sometimes.

If that's you in your avatar I'd bump you any day :thumbsup:
    edited September 2010
    If that's you in your avatar I'd bump you any day :thumbsup:

lol new arrival