cleaning perced bongs

Tiny_Penis : (Tiny_Penis : ( Regular
edited September 2010 in Man Cave
I have a nice glass piece with 3 tree percs. I have had it now for about 3 months and the 3 percolated chambers are starting to get a brownish hue on the class. I wash it out every time I use it and every few times I cleaned it with 420 solution. The 420 helped make it taste better, but the only thing I've found so far to clean it somewhat is pouring boiling water in it and shaking it hard for a couple minutes.

The bottom chamber cleans real well but the 2 top percolators just keep getting dirtier and dirtier. Since I invested so much in this piece, I really wanna keep it looking good for myself and when it's smoked at parties. Does anyone have some other methods of cleaning that is more intense than the 420 or boiling water? Does anyone else have experience cleaning the multi chambered bongs and did it get dirty on you?

Comments

• MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited September 2010
    90% + Isopropyl Alcohol usually works well. If not I also hear that Mean Green shit you get from Wal-Mart works really well also. Try putting just a little bit of salt in with the Iso too, just pour it in the bong, shake, and you should have a clean bong. Be sure to get all the Iso and salt out before smoking though.
  • edited September 2010
    Yeah, salt should work with the above method. It's what I've seen used on certain tutorials etc.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited September 2010
    clean it with ........ :thumbsup: BLEACH! + water , add 2 table spoon for every cup , pour it into your bong then shake it . rinse and repeat , then soap + water shake rinse n repeat . then just rinse out with water. :thumbsup:
  • edited September 2010
    Ew, bleach your bong? Wouldn't that make it taste like sheet?