Iron Man 2 [2010]

DfgDfg Admin
edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
58950354187180919198.png

With the world now aware of his dual life as the armored superhero Iron Man, billionaire inventor Tony Stark faces pressure from the government, the press, and the public to share his technology with the military. Unwilling to let go of his invention, Stark, along with Pepper Potts, and James "Rhodey" Rhodes at his side, must forge new alliances - and confront powerful enemies.

IMDB
Torrent Download

Been waiting for this, finally HD print is out. Downloading right now.

Comments

• LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited September 2010
    Just finished watching the 1080p WiKi release last night and was pretty disappointed. It definitely earned the 7.5 imdb rating, maybe even a 7 from me. Just a lot of action, story was lacking heavily. S.H.I.E.L.D. seems to play some magical part that never existed in the first and the humor was almost gone.

I won't say it sucked compared to the first, but it was well...lets take Transformers and Transformers 2 as a perfect example.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited September 2010
    Def wasnt as good as the first, the 1080p I got was like dvd quality, and all the quirky dialogue and humor for the first is gone.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2010
    I kinda liked it, only because it contained some awesome fight scenes and tons of villains. But yeah it could have been better. I prefer this over first mainly because I liked the action. They should have focused a bit more on character development and OMG Scarlett Johansson looked tasty.
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited September 2010
    Scarlett Johannson as some super badass spy/whatever? Give me a break. That woman is no good for anything else than being eye candy why do they have to give her silly roles such as this. Let her show her tits and thats it.