cannabis binge

Tiny_Penis : (Tiny_Penis : ( Regular
edited September 2010 in Man Cave
for the last 2 and a half weeks i have been on a 24/7 cannabis binge. i would smoke non-stop from morning until night and if i woke up in the middle of the night, i would smoke a bowl. i really was just curious how it felt to be high for that time period and if i would notice any changes when i came off.

last night was my last blunt until next monday. i wanna see if i notice and differences and if my tolerance dives quickly in the week that im off.

what i've noticed so far.........

i am having trouble eating. this could be something totally unrelated to cannabis, but it's 3:38 est and i woke up at 7est. i feel hungry, but the thought of swallowing food makes me feel sick. again, this might not have anything to do with the cannabis and could just be a little stomach bug.

i still feel pretty clouded. my head feels like it's in a fog but i have heard this goes away in a few days.

anyone else have any binge experiences they wanna share? i'm real interested in the meth binges where you stay up for days on end. can't even comprehend how that must feel.

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Wow dude, thats awesome. Keep us updated? I really want to hear how the rest of the week goes.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    When I smoked bud 24/7 I started to notice that being sober was like a high almost because it was so different. It was an odd sensation.
  • edited September 2010
    Something tells me I need to smoke more. I might go on a binge sometime too. Maybe just a weekend thing though, I can't do a whole week.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited September 2010
    When I smoked bud 24/7 I started to notice that being sober was like a high almost because it was so different. It was an odd sensation.

im starting to feel the same way. i dont really get all that high any more. im just baked all throughout the day.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited September 2010
    I think the longest I've binged for was close to 2months. I had just quit for 6months so I had no tolerance.

I've done it a few times and all I can really say is that yeah, you will experience detriment the longer you postpone your recovery. It's a fucking crazy experience to come out from when intoxication becomes normalcy and you have to re-adjust to compensate. Currently, I'm not smoking 24/7, but I will smoke at some point throughout the day (most likely the entire way through if I have enough); I've actually lost count as to how long I've been doing this, but I'm beginning to reassess (a-fucking-gain) how I treat the plant and once study is over I will cut back again.

Right now, If I'm not stoned, studying or exercising - I'm wasting time. So yeah, at the moment, cannabis is on par with my education and my fitness.

Oh and while we are chatting, the other thread about cannabis addiction with the younger version of 'redliterocket (sp?)" in it. I remember first coming across his channel when I was addicted to anything half-relevant to psych's/altered states and remember resonating with every word. That dood played a big hand in who I am today just by posting his ramblings on the internet.