I just played Starcraft 2 for the first time ever

edited September 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I really enjoyed it, thought it was an awesome game. Really easy to get the hang of too, although I need to work on speed building and getting my hotkeys firmly stuck in my head.

I really want to get the game myself, but it's got a hefty price tag :(

Comments

• TLVTLV Regular
    edited September 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    I really enjoyed it, thought it was an awesome game. Really easy to get the hang of too, although I need to work on speed building and getting my hotkeys firmly stuck in my head.

I really want to get the game myself, but it's got a hefty price tag :(

Torrent that shit.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Your lucky. My computer sucks so it cant run it:sad: I loved the first one but Koreans ruined the online play.
  • edited September 2010
    TLV wrote: »
    Torrent that shit.

Don't you need a legit CD key to actually play? Kinda like Steam games. You can't download TF2 and expect to be able to play on most of the servers.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Don't you need a legit CD key to actually play? Kinda like Steam games. You can't download TF2 and expect to be able to play on most of the servers.

Most torrents come with a cd key and a crack.
  • edited September 2010
    if you do get on SC2, I'm Spike and my character code is 606. Hit me up if you want to play.
  • edited September 2010
    I bought it online.

Not disappointed at all.
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited September 2010
    I'm going to have to check the specs because my computer is so fucking slow. I find torrented games with cracked CD keys don't last long until they're banned. Safer to buy if you're going to play online, if not then torrent!
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited September 2010
    if you torrent, you won't do ANYTHING online because you have to log in with a Bnet account. u can play single player and skirmish though.

just buy the game, it's bad ass and definitely worth the money.
  • edited September 2010
    if you torrent, you won't do ANYTHING online because you have to log in with a Bnet account. u can play single player and skirmish though.

just buy the game, it's bad ass and definitely worth the money.

Yeah, this is what I thought. Without a legit CD key, I won't be able to get/use a Bnet account.

Thanks for confirming :D
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited September 2010

Not on legit servers. But there are plenty private ones.
  • edited September 2010
    Hmm. I'll consider both options. I might just fork out the money and buy it though :)
  • Professor ElmProfessor Elm Regular
    edited September 2010
    Get it legit, Blizzard are too pro at finding skanks.
  • edited September 2010
    Get it legit, Blizzard are too pro at finding skanks.

If I get it, you have to play with me :D

We should actually have some kind of &T related match.
  • Professor ElmProfessor Elm Regular
    edited September 2010
    If I get it, you have to play with me :D

We should actually have some kind of &T related match.

Of course. And thats sounds like a plan :) What races does everyone play? I'm Terran all the way baby. Send a pm if you want my Real ID address.
  • Levo75Levo75 Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    Protoss master race reporting in.
  • Hammer TankHammer Tank Regular
    edited September 2010
    For the swarm
  • edited September 2010
    Of course. And thats sounds like a plan :) What races does everyone play? I'm Terran all the way baby. Send a pm if you want my Real ID address.

Well I played Terran the other day and started getting the hang of it kinda.