edited September 2010
    Why in the hell is your crack green?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    green-giant-coupon.jpg

Crack cocaine. Now with a full serving of vegetables in every rock.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited September 2010
    It's a strain of weed. In the south they don't really mention strain names, so that's probably why you've never heard of it.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    It's a strain of weed. In the south they don't really mention strain names, so that's probably why you've never heard of it.

oh:facepalm: I fail. Thanks for correcting me.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited September 2010
    I hate how they do it down here. When I buy I always feel like the dealers are so fucking unprofessional.
  • edited September 2010
    I hate dealers, they're always so neeky and weird. You feel like you're going to just get mugged. Well, that's just around here anyway.

And no, never smoked green crack. White Widow was alright though.
  • Xsubnoize913Xsubnoize913 Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    I was puffin some GC with my boy yesterday haha. Bright green color, bright orange hairs, maddd faint orange crystals. some frosty piff i must say.
  • edited September 2010
    Anybody got any pictures? This shit sounds awesome.
  • Tiny_Penis : (Tiny_Penis : ( Regular
    edited September 2010
    i was trying to take pics yesterday before i ground it up but i couldn't get my camera to focus right :facepalm:
  • edited September 2010
    Macro mode on the camera?
  • Tiny_Penis : (Tiny_Penis : ( Regular
    edited September 2010
    trx100 wrote: »
    Macro mode on the camera?

i put it in macro but when i tried getting close enough to get all the hairs, it was blurry.
  • edited September 2010
    I got done trimming some bud earlier today. It smelled of fuel and fruityness. It was so pungent.
  • edited September 2010
    ^^Green Crack?

It's either Ice or Afghan. Probably Ice given the abundance of hairs and thick buds.

I'm just going by the names on the Dutch website that they were purchased from a few years ago.

Also,

1245207961831.jpg
  • edited September 2010
    I've smoked Afghan before :thumbsup: I smoked it at Bamboozle '09 and was ripped for hours.

And there's going to be plenty.

EDIT: Also, I'll be making BHO for the first time. Shit's going to be awesome.
  • edited October 2010
    We always called the first screen sift from hashing down trim "green crack", just enough plant matter in with the trichomes to make it look green, second screen got rid of this, but I would usually keep a 1/2o because I like the taste, and it's not as harsh as press hash.
  • Styles pStyles p Semo-Regulars
    edited October 2010
    green crack is great very uplifting high definitely more sativa dominate.
  • edited October 2010
    Oh damn, BHO is supposed to be super potent :o have fun with that dude :thumbsup:

And retarded-easy to make.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited October 2010
    I miss my "smoke weed everyday" days. That was when I was still in High School though. I would smoke 4-7 times a day. Shit was ridiculous. Now though, I haven't smoked in 3 weeks or so, and before that it had been about a month. It's actually really nice not smoking all the fucking time because you're able to get back in touch with the "true high", in my opinion at least. Once I get a job though and find a nice dealer, the dank will flow like rivers of blood spilled by the innocent.

Back on topic..I've never had the chance to try Green Crack, but I hear some great reviews on it. Hopefully one day I'll get that golden opportunity.
  • edited October 2010
    I miss my "smoke weed everyday" days. That was when I was still in High School though. I would smoke 4-7 times a day. Shit was ridiculous. Now though, I haven't smoked in 3 weeks or so, and before that it had been about a month. It's actually really nice not smoking all the fucking time because you're able to get back in touch with the "true high", in my opinion at least. Once I get a job though and find a nice dealer, the dank will flow like rivers of blood spilled by the innocent.

Back on topic..I've never had the chance to try Green Crack, but I hear some great reviews on it. Hopefully one day I'll get that golden opportunity.

Buy brand-name seeds online, then grow it yourself. The genetics make a hell of a diifference.
  • edited October 2010
    You should write a guide on making it :D

I haven't yet, but many guides exist and it can be seen on youtube. All you have to do is pass liquid butane through dry, powdered plant matter and then allow the butane to evaporate.
  • edited October 2010
    Oh wow that is actually pretty easy :hai:

I've been looking around and there's even a purpose-built device called the Honey Bee Extractor marketed for exactly this purpose.