Other forums

fanglekaifanglekai Regular
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Other forums totally lack free speech. Case in point: I got banned from a newspaper's online comments section, and they deleted all of the comments I ever made with my account. No PM, no email, no warning, NOTHING to warn me that it was going to happen, and no explanation when it did. Holy shit.

They must've gotten pissy cause I spammed stuff everywhere, like whenever they had mistakes I'd correct them. Then they'd edit the online article and delete my comment that pointed out the error. So, I'd take my original comment and spam it in other articles for the lulz. I trolled the place all the time, never giving serious replies, but making it look like I was some racist satanist or something. I would write a short one sentence comment and 10 people would come on and tell me how I was wrong. Was pretty lulzy.

So I've been using another account to troll the place, and they've already started deleting some of my comments. No one deleted my shit for months, but now it seems people are modding it. There's no free speech whatsoever, and everyone is butthurt all the time over stupid shit like saying "rape".

This place is much cooler.

Comments