Whos's your favourite totse.info member?

2»

Comments

• acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited October 2010
    Maybe we are pals stress. I'm glad I'm your favorite member naow. :P har. Time to go get booze.
  • edited October 2010
    Wait I thought we were talking about horniness on this page. I played tomb raider all day.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    acid_drop wrote: »
    On low level classes definitely. However, my senior classes, and such were pretty hardcore. I was an English/History double Major, with a journalism minor so I had some pretty heavy shit my last year. Contractions still don't belong in professional works however.

I had a professor who circled every instance of passive voice, every to be verb, and every contraction. He then wrote those numbers on the top of the essay and included that in his rationale for the grade he gave. I learned very quickly :)
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited October 2010
    ^That was something that always pissed me off about Zoklet, Why did it have to be "it is so good to hear it" and not "it's so good to hear it". Contractions make sentences sound much smoother and easier on the ears :mad:

edited October 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    I had a professor who circled every instance of passive voice, every to be verb, and every contraction. He then wrote those numbers on the top of the essay and included that in his rationale for the grade he gave. I learned very quickly :)

Haha. yeah. Some of those hardcore bastards will change your habits pretty quickly.

My goal is actually to be professor. I'll be assm at it. :hai:
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    I lol'd pretty hard. PUNS FTW :hai:

I was wondering when someone would notice :)
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited October 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    I was wondering when someone would notice :)

that's awesome man.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited October 2010
    brandon iz obveeisly mai favorit memba :o:o:o
    edited October 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    brandon iz obveeisly mai favorit memba :o:o:o

Wrong. You already admitted that I was your favorite member. Don't be a tool.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited October 2010
    Maybe your school phails? I completed my bachelors 4 years ago.

Next thing you know, they will add "ain't" in to the diction...... FUUUUuuuuuuuuuuu

I hear they're adding "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-" to the dictionary as well.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited October 2010
    Wrong. You already admitted that I was your favorite member. Don't be a tool.

What were you saying? I couldn't hear you because I was jackhammering your girlfriend.:o:o:o
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited October 2010
    so who here ctrl f'ed their name and was disappointed :(
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    Mantikore wrote: »
    so who here ctrl f'ed their name and was disappointed :(

Me:sad:
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited October 2010
    :mad:ijuana <3