I think zoklet is gone

Comments

• edited October 2010
    Yeah, I'd fucking cum from my earholes if you became a mod here. To me, you've always been the guy who's legit, gets things done, and still manages to find time to share information here and there. It's inspiring, to say the least.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited October 2010
    He's been nothing but rude and awful towards me and anyone who supports me. That includes firestarter, vlad, and wires. He doesn't deserve any sort of chance in my book. He'll never be a mod so find someone else.

If he doesn't have respect for me - the owner of the site - do you think he'd have any respect for the rules I set down? Do you think he'd have any respect for the other people who follow those rules? Fat chance.

Edit: How does it look when one of my employees openly and publicly insults me and his own coworkers? That doesn't look good for anyone. It makes us look disorganized, divided, unstable, and plain old split down the middle. It doesn't matter how amazing knowledgeable he is or how much he posts in the forum - if he can't respect the owner of the site, it's off.

Lol Zok.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited October 2010
    everytime zoklet drama goes down I always get this incredible urge to listen to snoop:confused:
  • CloverClover Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    vozhde wrote: »
    Are you sure? :mad:

*Thinks for a minute*

Yeah I'm sure :mad:.
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited October 2010
    Habaner0 wrote: »
    Oh god slim I fucking LOLed at that M&A stuff.

"Never mind that Vizier would make a great mod, he always shits all over my e-gf so he CAN'T. *pout*"

Hey where did you see this? Shoot some of that M&A my way. :hai:
  • CloverClover Acolyte
    edited October 2010

You're in there too lol. The link is posted on the first page of this thread.
    edited October 2010

SLIM posted a download link earlier in this thread. I think it's on pg 1.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited October 2010
    Apparently they're "Switching hardware - we'll be back soon."

What a convenient time for an upgrade, eh?

You guy(s) are free to go home now. No need to bash Zok's forum anymore. If it wasn't more apparent, your angry tantrum has ended and you can go back to murmuring about Zok's unfit position on your way back to him.

You know who you are. ;)
    edited October 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »

You guy(s) are free to go home now. No need to bash Zok's forum anymore. If it wasn't more apparent, your angry tantrum has ended and you can go back to murmuring about Zok's unfit position on your way back to him.

You know who you are. ;)

That stings.:sad:
    edited October 2010
    SLIM posted a download link earlier in this thread. I think it's on pg 1.

That may be one of the most beautiful things Ive ever seen.:o

*eyes tear up*
  • CloverClover Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    Ha ha, I figured it was wishful thinking. But he was the one throwing a tantrum threatening to close it, lol. I just wanted to bring to light how immature and stupid things run over there, hopefully this place will be different and it will be an objective place because I plan on staying here. Actually I planned on staying here as soon as it opened, but it needed so much work and the traffic wasn't there for me to stay, but at this point it's here or nowhere for me because that place is really a joke.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    LOL @ Zoklet. Hi Dirty Sanchez I missed you;)

I missed you too<3:fap:
  • CloverClover Acolyte
    edited October 2010

You know who you are. ;)

Who are you anyways?
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited October 2010
    stres wrote: »
    TOTSE's immune system must fight the virus at all cost. Boycott the tards before they settle in; it's imperative we keep this place pure.

And here I was thinking that Totse.info was meant to rep Totse, where everyone is accepted.

Can't you fools see that by only wanting the "elite" members that you're just turning into Zoklet?

You complain about Zoks IRC circle jerk, but all of you seem intent on keeping this a circle jerk amongst yourselves.
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010

You know who you are. ;)

Hardly a home, just that "friend" who otherwise acts like a complete bellend that you can take advantage of and put your feet up on the table at his home and he won't be able to do much about it and will feel bad after he does because you call him a moody bitch.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited October 2010
    Those know your mod threads are golden.
    edited October 2010
    Clover wrote: »
    Who are you anyways?
    Dysgraphia.
    edited October 2010
    reject wrote: »
    And here I was thinking that Totse.info was meant to rep Totse, where everyone is accepted.

Can't you fools see that by only wanting the "elite" members that you're just turning into Zoklet?

You complain about Zoks IRC circle jerk, but all of you seem intent on keeping this a circle jerk amongst yourselves.

THANK YOU.

Im glad somebody mentioned it before I did.

People. Totse includes the whole package. The intellectuals, the conversationalists, the trolls, the kidiots, and the niggers. You cant single out a group because theyre not like a select few. Thats what zok did, and look where that got him.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited October 2010
    SLIM wrote: »
    Hardly a home, just that "friend" who otherwise acts like a complete bellend that you can take advantage of and put your feet up on the table at his home and he won't be able to do much about it and will feel bad after he does because you call him a moody bitch.

I do miss thanks though.
  • CloverClover Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    Dysgraphia.

Sorry for asking, I thought you may have been an OG totsean or something. My mistake.
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010

Also this. Tards are easily shot down, like they were on totse. Allow them, but at their own peril.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited October 2010
    THANK YOU.

Im glad somebody mentioned it before I did.

People. Totse includes the whole package. The intellectuals, the conversationalists, the trolls, the kidiots, and the niggers. You cant single out a group because theyre not like a select few. Thats what zok did, and look where that got him.

People don't learn from the past or others mistakes.
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    I do miss thanks though.

It did become a pretty nifty feature I'll admit, and a quick way of saying "good lad/lass" but it's not the be all and end all, imo.
    edited October 2010
    Sorry for asking, I thought you may have been an OG totsean or something. My mistake.
    Nah.

I was unfortunate to never find out about the BBS on totse. But from the commentaries, must've been one hell of a fun place.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    Nobody is saying bar registration or posting abilities. Thats absurd.

Just don't tolerate the shit and this place won't follow &Z into the abyss.. And thats not even from a moderation perspective..
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited October 2010
    SLIM wrote: »
    It did become a pretty nifty feature I'll admit, and a quick way of saying "good lad/lass" but it's not the be all and end all, imo.

So there is one thing Zok did right ;)
  • CloverClover Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    Nah.

I was unfortunate enough to never find out about the BBS on totse. But from the commentaries, must've been one hell of a fun place.

Tis unfortunate, but we have an opportunity to make what we had (if the members here are truly skilled and patient enough). I know I have the skills and patience of steel :cool:.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited October 2010
    But it kind of became an e-cock measuring contest :/ It's like the rep system, it always gets abused.

I don't think it did. I never saw too much abuse of it, and I never really paid attention to an individual thanks count.

It was just cool being able to thank a post which was informative or funny or a good link or sarcasm. Shows appreciation.
    edited October 2010
    Tis unfortunate, but we have an opportunity to make what we had (if the members here are truly skilled and patient enough). I know I have the skills and patience of steel :cool:.
    Your optimism will eventually die off.

But keep it up for the meanwhile.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited October 2010
    Hey, does Totse.info have an IRC channel??

I got banned from totse for NO apparent reason and I can't seem find a special IRC channel for totse.info.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    stres wrote: »
    Nobody is saying bar registration or posting abilities. Thats absurd.

Just don't tolerate the shit and this place won't follow &Z into the abyss.. And thats not even from a moderation perspective..

Yeah the mods here wont ban anyone unless you post viruses or flood the forum or something.
    edited October 2010
    It's on the homepage under the M&A board.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited October 2010
    Vizier wrote: »
    Hey, does Totse.info have an IRC channel??

I got banned from totse for NO apparent reason and I can't seem find a special IRC channel for totse.info.

irc.totse.info channels #totse or #army for raids.
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    So there is one thing Zok did right ;)

He has white palms, what can I say, there's a little bit of good in everyone.
  • edited October 2010
    everytime zoklet drama goes down I always get this incredible urge to listen to snoop:confused:
    Here's a song for you needledick :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • CloverClover Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    Your optimism will eventually die off.

But keep it up for the meanwhile.

No it won't, I remain optimistic as long as progress is being made, and I'm not one to be standing still :cool:.
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    I don't think it did. I never saw too much abuse of it, and I never really paid attention to an individual thanks count.

It was just cool being able to thank a post which was informative or funny or a good link or sarcasm. Shows appreciation.

Yeah I'll agree on the appreciation, best word to describe it. I never saw it as a cock measuring tool.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited October 2010
    There are people on Zoklet i don't like - however they are more than welcome (in my eyes) to come here and be decent members. This does not mean we should turn a blind eye to stupidity and abuse.

I somehow doubt that the undesirables will find totse.info a tolerant habitat for trolls (old totse never was).
    If they choose to flock here, they will find out that this is not a substitute for the degenerate mush that is zoklet - actually we're kinda fascist (in the literal sense of the word) :)
  • edited October 2010
    If they choose to flock here, they will find out that this is not a substitute for the degenerate mush that is zoklet - actually we're kinda fascist (in the literal sense of the word) :)

Sure thing, fartifartass:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
    edited October 2010
    Here's a song for you needledick :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVJc25zkRNk

Heres a better song

• CloverClover Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    There are people on Zoklet i don't like - however they are more than welcome (in my eyes) to come here and be decent members. This does not mean we should turn a blind eye to stupidity and abuse.

I somehow doubt that the undesirables will find totse.info a tolerant habitat for trolls (old totse never was).

I'm sorry, what is the literal sense of the word fascist? I'm trying to wrap my head around this :confused:.
    edited October 2010
    I'm sorry, what is the literal sense of the word fascist? I'm trying to wrap my head around this :confused:.
    He was trying to sound smart.

Give him a break man. :angry:
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited October 2010

I don't know you but your handle makes seem like a worthwhile person.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    Wow, this was unexpected :).

Anyway, welcome everyone and have fun. We're all equals here and just contribute and help each other out.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited October 2010
    Sure thing, fartifartass:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

you're so cool. How did you learn to be cool like that? Did it take long to master? Can you teach me?
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited October 2010
    Oh shit I need to get my sn changed, my last comment didn't make sense.
  • edited October 2010
    you're so cool. How did you learn to be cool like that? Did it take long to master? Can you teach me?
    the+fonz.jpg
    Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited October 2010
    spazz wrote: »
    so zoklet is dieing?

Possibly, but if it comes back I hope there's some lulzy drama.
  • CloverClover Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    spazz wrote: »
    so zoklet is dieing?

Even if they do come back (likely, as zok would never actually come through on his empty threats) they've got so much fucking work to do, mods at mods, members on members, members on mods, mods on members...it's a fucking joke over there, and I'm not about being part of some super drama forum. I'm about a forum with good members, good articles, good information and good NEW INFORMATION, not bull shit that's posted there and a number of other sites.