Fat people making out

MayberryMayberry Regular
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
So I was walking through the park when I saw a couple with an estimated total weight of one ton making out on a park bench. I almost killed myself right there :angry:

Comments

• LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited October 2010
    What you thought was two fat people making out was actually one large fat person dividing into two smaller fat people.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    vozhde wrote: »
    What you thought was two fat people making out was actually one large fat person dividing into two smaller fat people.

I think we've just found our next AWESOME TOTSE FEATURED SONG

edited October 2010
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    I dont want fat people multiplying :(
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited October 2010
    They've been doing it since the first McDonald's opened.
  • edited October 2010
    I'm a pretty big guy, and my last old lady was pretty big too, she was also bugfuck crazy. We were getting smoochy on a park bench once, and a gaggle of flips walked by and one of them said"whales should do it on the beach". My GF got up and called the little bitch out, I rolled my eyes and threw down with the two lightweight dudes in the pack as my GF scarred up the chicks face with her rings. They probibly hit me 30 or 40 times before I got a good hold of one and broke his index finger. Ahh, I miss crazy Wendy, I was her last man before she declared herself fully queer. Fun girl tho'.
    C/O
    "I'm not fat. I'm big boned, also, I have a larger than average skeletal structure."
  • LMSLMS Regular
    edited October 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    I dont want fat people multiplying :(

Don't worry boo bear, their parts can't touch.
    edited October 2010
    Did you hear somebody? Me neither.
    edited October 2010
    I wonder why Fangly's quote is floating in midair :confused:
  • LMSLMS Regular
    edited October 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Did you hear somebody? Me neither.

You totally suck at ignoring me, Gary Oak. :)
    edited October 2010
    There it is again. It sounded like "You don't have to show your face."
  • edited October 2010
    Hahaha, fat people are disgusting. Fat people MAKING OUT? That's probably too far for me.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    I'm a pretty big guy, and my last old lady was pretty big too, she was also bugfuck crazy. We were getting smoochy on a park bench once, and a gaggle of flips walked by and one of them said"whales should do it on the beach". My GF got up and called the little bitch out, I rolled my eyes and threw down with the two lightweight dudes in the pack as my GF scarred up the chicks face with her rings. They probibly hit me 30 or 40 times before I got a good hold of one and broke his index finger. Ahh, I miss crazy Wendy, I was her last man before she declared herself fully queer. Fun girl tho'.
    C/O
    "I'm not fat. I'm big boned, also, I have a larger than average skeletal structure."

Hehehe, yeah there is a different between and fat and having a large skeletal structure. So, I believe you. Crazy gf you had there.
    edited October 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Hehehe, yeah there is a different between and fat and having a large skeletal structure.

No, there is not :o:o:o:o:o:o
  • edited October 2010
    Fat people make me physically ill
  • evil_monkeyevil_monkey Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    I seen fat people making out at a gas stations once and I was disgusted. And they weren't even that fat. I can't imagine what I'd do if I saw REALLY fat people making out. *shudders*

I guess what I'm saying is, if you're fat you should learn to be awesome and fuck hot chicks instead. Trust me, ur bed is under enough stress as it is; plus, its easier to fuck skinny bitches, no need to search for the hole.
  • LMSLMS Regular
    edited October 2010
    I babysat for a couple when I was around 12, and they were both huge. Both really really tall and really really really really round. She was like an amazonian Rosie O' Donnell and he reminded me of a super fat Tom Arnold. And I can clearly remember walking into their bedroom and being disturbed by the thought of them going at it.
  • LMSLMS Regular
    edited October 2010
    You just gave me a boner :fap:

hahahahahaha....remind me to tell you sometime about when I was diddling myself on a couples bed while babysitting and the dad walked in. :facepalm:

I have to go. :angry:
    edited October 2010
    LMS wrote: »
    hahahahahaha....remind me to tell you sometime about when I was diddling myself on a couples bed while babysitting and the dad walked in. :facepalm:

I have to go. :angry:

Stop. Tempting. Us. :angry:
  • edited October 2010
    I just got a damn spicy message from a chick in Van I have been messaging with, an oil change is assured. Maybe I will post a pic of us groping each others copious bods in some public venue.
    C/O
    "OH, there it is!"
  • REBxVoDKaREBxVoDKa Semo-Regulars
    edited October 2010
    I would :fap: if i saw that.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbanbJSECCZbcU4E1pDXqbrFp7PvFCYIbs65CMUHXij7o3JJY&t=1&usg=__9nm9lA3pCJjp70_E_zGQ1krUqkw=

MY EYES!! GODDAMNIT MY EYES!!! AAAAAAH BLAST 'EM WITH FUCKING PISS!!!!
    ..Or make 'em more fat!!
  • edited October 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Hehehe, yeah there is a different between and fat and having a large skeletal structure. So, I believe you. Crazy gf you had there.

Actually, what I meant was, I AM fat, but I also have a huge dick.:p
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    Actually, what I meant was, I AM fat, but I also have a huge dick.:p

Your obesity disgusts me.:o:o
  • edited October 2010
    And yet you say nothing about the dick.
  • edited October 2010
    Nobody gives a fuck what you have to say. You are a fat hick and you don't know shit about cooking.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited October 2010
    Oh hai Big Bear +POZ+ I didn't know you still trolled here. I thought you hated us so much that you went back to &Z for good. Glad to see you know better than that, honestly I'd miss your silly rants and angry rambles if you left for good.
    edited October 2010
    THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! u r all SPITING (COCKBITING) THE GAY COMMUNITY!!!! I demand ATTENTION and REPARATIONS for THE GAY COMMUNITY!!!! for your FAGGOTRY and total lack of respect.
  • edited October 2010
    And yet you say nothing about the dick.

Quiet, you're ruining his fantasy
    F/mFF
    Fatty McFuckface sez: mine too
  • edited October 2010
    Nobody gives a fuck what you have to say. You are a fat hick and you don't know shit about cooking.

You obviously care a great deal about what I say, because you keep responding to it. Why don't you go huff a sack of yesterdays wet farts you puppy raping, lice infested, herpes dripping, shit smear on a taliban butt pirates dick. I liked your earlier trolls better, at least you were trying, but perhaps the advancing syphillus is starting to do it's work on a cerebellum already mushy from many well deserved beatings at the hands of 87lb emo kids. Your only conceivable use in a kitchen would be to hold a fan to blow air on my sweaty bollocks, and lick clean the deep fryer at the end of the night. I hope I have the pleasure of meeting you IRL some day, so that I can terminate your defective ass, then wait for the first snow of winter to piss a &T logo on to your grave so your zoksucker friends can stare at it while they visit, all 1 of them.
    C/O
    "writing can be fun too kids, just ask the overlord"
  • edited October 2010
    You obviously care a great deal about what I say, because you keep responding to it. Why don't you go huff a sack of yesterdays wet farts you puppy raping, lice infested, herpes dripping, shit smear on a taliban butt pirates dick. I liked your earlier trolls better, at least you were trying, but perhaps the advancing syphillus is starting to do it's work on a cerebellum already mushy from many well deserved beatings at the hands of 87lb emo kids. Your only conceivable use in a kitchen would be to hold a fan to blow air on my sweaty bollocks, and lick clean the deep fryer at the end of the night. I hope I have the pleasure of meeting you IRL some day, so that I can terminate your defective ass, then wait for the first snow of winter to piss a &T logo on to your grave so your zoksucker friends can stare at it while they visit, all 1 of them.
    C/O
    "writing can be fun too kids, just ask the overlord"
    Holy fucking shit that hurt MY feelings.
  • edited October 2010
    Holy fucking shit that hurt MY feelings.

Praise from Caesar, indeed.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    i love C/O's sign off quotes.. :thumbsup: