Felt we needed a suicide video...After all this is totse.

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5e3_1286805999
Swedish Male commits suicide on internet. He told about his plans at the swedish board Flashback.

Raw translation:
Hanged himself in live broadcast
Police snatched out - the man who died

Several people were shocked to witness when a young man on Monday hanged himself live on a web page.

The police were alerted and pulled out the man's apartment in a Swedish city, but failed to stop the man in time. He is now confirmed dead.

- I've seen a lot online but this is the worst I've seen in my entire life, said a person who witnessed the incident, via a webcam was looking directly at an Internet site.

Police were alerted at 13:44 and was in place in the man's apartment at 14:05. There began immediately with cardiopulmonary resuscitation but discovered that it was too late.

Comments

• stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    I'm surprised the media didn't create a slander campaign against LSD or something based on the way he's decorated his apartment; seemed like a pretty cool dude. Guys raver pants and 'just do it' T makes him a-ok in my book; wonder why he did it.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited October 2010
    00:29 Notice how he tries to get that one last sexy time in. Too bad it was with a wall and he didn't even penetrate. I'm going to assume he offed himself because he wasn't very good at sex.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited October 2010
    he should of taken a shit load of shrooms then blow his head off with a shotty.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    spazz wrote: »
    well anyone who commits suicide is instant fail in my book.
    anyone notice how blue/purple his face got :eek:

Agreed. the biggest fails are those who fail at suicide when you do that you've just failed at failing.
    edited October 2010
    spazz wrote: »
    well he did suicide
    . Ididnt think that he would die from it tho though. i mean WTF your supposed to do a 3 foot drop!! he just leaned over? how lame he was to lazy to get a fucking chair and tie the rope to something better?

Don't get me wrong he succeeded. This just reminded me though of how many people actually fail at suicide.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    Don't watch it in a library, the fail is too lulzy to keep in :o
  • PsychonauticalPsychonautical Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    I've got the transcript from his last IM conversation.

Post it once I find it again.
    edited October 2010
    LurifaxFlux:
    Have decided to kill myself by hanging.
    Have tried to strangle myself just to see how it feels.
    Took some painkillers a few minutes ago (100mg dexofen and 1500mg paracetamol), waiting right now for it to start working.

Have turned on my webcam with a program that allows a dump every other second and also put up an FTP where the pictures end up, will post the IP: Port and login details before I do it.

-Good luck, then.

-It can't be that bad.. When everything is at it worst it can only be better..

-Idiot, hanging is no pleasure. Don't you have a car.. carbon monoxide owns..

-Attention whore. What's the point of this thread anyway?

LurifaxFlux:
    Well like, I don't feel so bad today, but the thing is, I have been suicidal the last six months but it has always been such a scary thing to kill yourself, as you can might imagine...

But once I tried to strangle myself with my hands, so that the blood vessels of the face began to crack, so it did not seem so scary anymore, but more full of calmness, that I would finally get to rest

-Idiot, hanging is no pleasure. Don't you have a car.. carbon monoxide owns..
    Nah, don't have a car.
    -Attention whore. What's the point of this thread anyway?
    Don't know exactly, have always felt like to publish my suicide haha

-You will never do it, you're a coward.

Haha it remains to be seen :)
    Both for me and for you that is

-I guess nobody can stop you from doing it, but I hope you have a wonderful time in your next life. Peace, Previous.

-Think of poor people .. mutilated people .. people who are lame or blind ..
    THEY have it difficult! They can not change their life!
    You still have the ability to alter yours!

-You can tell from the way you write that you're trolling, go and hang yourself LurifaxFlux.

-Do not listen to these nuts, with hanging you will lose consciousness fairly directly when blood flow is stopped and therefore relegated to the lower latitudes ..
    But as I said .. Don't fucking do it .. There are no shortcuts

-I have not tried strangulation by rope but have been strangled in other ways (martial arts) and it usually goes out after a few seconds so I do not think you will feel any pain immediately.
    Otherwise, I recommend the original hanging which is if you manage to construct a height that you can jump off and be guaranteed to break your neck.
    Have you ever noticed that there will be a very sad sight for your friends or any landlord or equivalent when they find you? Nobody likes a dead body.

-If you're not going to hang yourself, call the ambulance right now ffs. 1500mg paracetamol + the dose of the worst crap medicine dexofen will boil the liver and break on you. You feel nothing for a few days, but then dammit you will be hoping for a donor. It will be a worse than death by hanging. Death is what you will gain with this dose, it is no substance dissolved reputation, but true.

Haha nah, the normal dose is 1000mg
    1500mg is three tablets only, just wanted some painkillers, not OD ;P

-Otherwise, I recommend the original hanging which is if you manage to construct a height that you can jump off and be guaranteed to break your neck.

Would have done so but I have no rope, will do it with a network cable and I'm afraid that it wont hold for such cases.

-Have you written any letters to your relatives?

Nah, don't think I will do it either.
    I'm a little too introverted person...

-You know that you will shit on yourself.
    No cool way to be remembered as one who shat himself..
    Guess I will sit down and squeeze a heavy one before then
    I'm pretty nervous. I have to pee like every quarter xD

-Just write something. Your family will get a hell otherwise.. Been there :(
    Ok, we'll have to do it then.

You gonna do it soon? I actually have to go to work soon...
    Don't feel anything from the dose I took, don't remember how long it takes.
    The FTP will of course be up until someone turns off my computer, but do not think it's the first thing they think of when they come in here :P
    Someone here might wanna do a backup or something...

Can't you tell us something about your life?
    I'm a guy at 21 years.
    I have a good life, studying at my own pace, in an apartment, a great income from social insurance (activity + housing).

I have asperger syndrome / high functioning autism.
    I'm overly vulnerable (emotionally)...
    Have pretty poor social skills, which makes me a somewhat lonely guy.

Think I've had a good upbringing, despite a lot of hassle at school.

Makes no sense that I want to kill myself? Nah, I know :P

Beginning to feel some regret about killing myself, so I have to speed it up a little...

ftp://85.24.192.65:56000/ <- copy + paste, does not work otherwise.
    Username: user
    Password: pass

Edit: waiting for some more people to jump in the FTP hehe

4 minutes later:
    alright lets do it

-I think you're a troll. Bye.

-Is he serious? :(

-^ Seems like it considering the last pics on his FTP.

-Seems like he is, unfortunately.

-FFS!! DON'T DO IT!!

-^ He's already done it..

And that's that, Red is clearly the suicidal dude and the blue is for posts from the board.

He seemed like a pretty intelligent guy, shame.
    edited October 2010
    Nah, he posted it on the largest forum in Sweden.

Apparently the Swedes have trolls running rampant.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited October 2010
    News Article
    http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/1.2170294/man-hangde-sig-i-direktsandning
    News Article (translated)
    Man hanged himself in live broadcast
    Friends and relatives gathered on Monday evening to ensure the man who chose to end his life live on the Internet.
    Earlier on Monday said the young man on the Mac forum because he wanted to kill herself and then sent pictures of the event every two seconds.

At 11:51 on Monday, the man started a thread on the forum Mac. There he wrote that he would live until his suicide via a webcam.
    At 14:05 the police were in place in his apartment, but then it was too late.
    - The police performed CPR until paramedics arrived on the scene, but his life could not be saved, "says Lotta Thyni, spokesman for Södertälje police.
    Now they will investigate the incident, as they always do with death.
    - We can only regret it has been people who knew that he planned to kill themselves, that they have not acted to save his life, says Thyni.
    The man described in the forum's life as well, but that he was lonely and emotionally vulnerable.
    Did CPR
    Police received tips from the public at 13:44 on the man was about to hang himself. On one of the pictures from his camera as you can see how a policeman wearing him down.
    Similar incidents have occurred in other countries, but is still an unknown phenomenon in Sweden.
    - Such a thing I do not recognize in Sweden, "says Anders Ahlqvist on the national police.
    Mourned together
    The 16-time were a large number of friends outside the man's apartment in a society outside Stockholm. On the hill next grew a large collection of flowers and candles. Friends and relatives sat in a circle and mourned together. Many stood in the courtyard and wept and held each other.

His suicide note...

quick translation:

I'm sitting here now and I'm going to kill myself.
    I wonder where I'll end up...
    Perhaps life was a test to see how long one can endure?
    If I'm reborn I hope atleast I won't be born in this time (and not before either)
    or on this planet.
    Love my whole family more than anything, but honestly I can't live for someone else's sake...

I don't think my life is bad at all, it's actually really good.
    But sometimes it's just too hard.
    Can't write any more now.

Good bye :)
    edited October 2010
    The more I learn about this guy the cooler he seemed.
    Love my whole family more than anything, but honestly I can't live for someone else's sake...

Shit, that's profound.
    edited October 2010
    And that's that, Red is clearly the suicidal dude and the blue is for posts from the board.
    He seemed like a pretty intelligent guy, shame.
    Wow!
    Swedish folk are pretty docile when it comes to suicide threads.:confused:
    He should have posted in this forum. We would have reverse Psychologyd him back to normality. :rolleyes:
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited October 2010
    LOL.

This is hilarious! Where's the link to the forum?
    edited October 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    LOL.

This is hilarious! Where's the link to the forum?

It's in Swedish.

Let me see if I can find it anyway.
    edited October 2010
    Here's a link to the forum.

https://www.flashback.org/
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited October 2010
    I have asperger syndrome / high functioning autism.

A "high functioning" autistic person is still autistic, might as well be retarded. 1 more or less chromosome means NOT HUMAN so... that's just one more non-human pretending to be one of us out of the way. I'd kill myself if I were autistic or retarded or a reptilian forced to act human.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    I saw some mentally fucked people in wheelchairs at a restaurant. They had to be fed by caretakers. Fuck that. That's not life.
    edited October 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    I saw some mentally fucked people in wheelchairs at a restaurant. They had to be fed by caretakers. Fuck that. That's not life.

I don't know why? but your post reminded me of this.:confused:
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited October 2010
    That was sad.

Really sad.
  • edited October 2010
    Poor fucker, he really meant it too, you can see the blood go to his head as he chokes, must have taken some guts to keep it up as his brain screamed for oxygen. You can write him off as a defective if you want, but that vid really affected me and made me reflect on the times I have been suicidal and came out of it later. It is a shitty place to be, and I would only wish it on a few, and boy ain't it awesome when a new girlfriend sees the scars on my wrist and needs to hear the whole story.

I have found what I need within myself to carry on till the bitter end despite some problems, and I bet a lot of &t has too. But perhaps given the varied and fucked up people that post here we could use a &t suicide hotline, I know the trolling and attention seeking would be massive, but maybe if that dude had gotten some support from people that took him seriously he would be alive today. And in case anyone hasn't noticed, we need all the members we have.

Any ideas?, volunteers?

C/O
    "Kill myself, fuck no, I loooovve me, often, and to excess!"
    edited October 2010
    In the spirit of the post above, I'll talk to anyone who needs a compassionate ear.

Open invitation.

Just don't start hitting on me halfway through.
    edited October 2010
    The more I learn about this guy the cooler he seemed.

Shit, that's profound.

What is cool in anyway about him? He killed himself because he was a weak minded person. That makes him fail. He had some faggot ass pants too.
    edited October 2010
    Is that revolver an old Colt?
    edited October 2010
    Well, that's how much I know about Guns.

And Sanchez, to answer your question.

Anyone who can be that rational and answer their questions without lamenting his life before suicide is cool with me.

Reading through the transcript he's absolutely dedicated.

It takes balls to kill yourself in that fashion as well, admittedly the opiates would probably take the edge off of the fear but still.

That's why I think he's cool.