What Da Fuck Is This Bitch Saying?!?!!

da teachada teacha Regular
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Luna - shop ass12:42
ПРИВЕТ.ТЕПЕРЬ НА МНОГО БЫСТРЕЕ БУДУТ ДОХОДИТЬ СМС.
PRIVET.TEPER much faster SMS revenues will be.

Luna - shop ass12:44
ТЫ ТЕПЛОЛЮБИВЫЙ?И КАК К ХОЛОДУ ОТНОСИШЬСЯ?
YOU Thermophilic and how to cold about it?

Luna - shop ass12:48
ТЫ НЕ ТАК ВСЕ ПОДУМАЛ!СМС ЭТО ИМЕЛОСЬ ВИДУ СООБЩЕНИЯ ПО АСЕ.ЭТО Я ТАК СОКРАТИЛА.
YOU ARE NOT ALL THINK! SMS This was MEAN MESSAGES ASE.ETO I did Socrates.

Luna - shop ass12:50
ЭТО ЗНАЧИТ ЧТО СЕЙЧАС МЫ С ТОБОЙ ОБЩАЕМСЯ ПО СМС В АСЕ.ТЕПЕРЬ ТЫ ПОНЯЛ?И Я НЕ В КОЕМ СЛУЧАЕ НЕ ХОТЕЛА ТЕБЯ ОБИДЕТЬ!
This means that now we communicate with you via SMS in ASE.TEPER Do you understand? "And I'm not in any way DID NOT WANT to hurt you!

Luna - shop ass13:00
ПОТ ТВОЕЙ ТЕХНИКЕ ИЗУЧЕНИЯ АНГЛИЙСКОГО ЯЗЫКА.СТУДЕНТЫ СРАЗУ ЕГО ПОНИМАЮТ И СХВАТЫВАЮТ ВСЕ НА ЛЕТУ?
SWEAT OF YOUR TECHNOLOGY LEARNING ENGLISH YAZYKA.STUDENTY DIRECT understood Him and catches everything on the fly?

Guys help?!?! How the fuck am I going to unravel this puzzle to get her into my bed?

Threadsaver?
2uo6m50.jpg
357es0w.jpg

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    Hahaha, I know how you feel. Just use unversal words like SEX, SEXY, LOVE, TITS it works most of the time. :(

inb4misguidedrussian
  • da teachada teacha Regular
    edited October 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    Hahaha, I know how you feel. Just use unversal words like SEX, SEXY, LOVE, TITS it works most of the time. :(

inb4misguidedrussian

It's strange, I usually can usually have conversations with people with the help of a translator, but this girl seems far out of Google's reaches; leading me to believe she could be bit of a kinky bitch.

It pisses me off how she keeps using caps aswell.fffffs.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    She is hot [sort of] damn I should just move to RUSSIA!
  • da teachada teacha Regular
    edited October 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    She is hot [sort of] damn I should just move to RUSSIA!

Not exactly hot for the standards out here, but I'd fuck that silly. Shiiitt, just something about her which is begging to get dealt with.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2010
    da teacha wrote: »
    Not exactly hot for the standards out here, but I'd fuck that silly. Shiiitt, just something about her which is begging to get dealt with.

Her eyes and lips. I am telling you, SHE WANTS YOUR COCK!
  • BakayarBakayar Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    My pc is screwy and not rendering cyrillic, so could you post an image of the characters whereafter I should be able to translate it for you... unless someone beats me to it.

I assume it is russian by DFGs comment

Edit: I realise that this is a girl and therefore will probably use slang, in which case I may not be much help. Theres only so much room in my head for the languages I know, and even less for retarded russian.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited October 2010
    I did Socrates too. I thought I was the only one. :(
  • edited October 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    I did Socrates too. I thought I was the only one. :(
    :(:(:(
    He said he'd respect me in the morning. He still hasn't called. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
    :mad::mad::mad:
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    I dont think the 1 in the first pic as the same as the second one. Shes hot though and wants your cock.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    I dont think the 1 in the first pic as the same as the second one.

lol i just realised that this thread wasn't exempt from the wipe, was thinking *fuck i swear i posted exactly that* :hai:

I'm pretty certain theres an age gap between the two photos, if not an entirely different person ..