Meth Poll

GumboGumbo Regular
edited December 2010 in Man Cave
Alright, vote on the poll. How many of you have used meth? What was your experience like? Did you enjoy it? How addictive was it? Did it change your life? For better or worse?

Poll is anonymous. So be truthful, y'all. Even if you ain't gonna post in the thread.

Comments

• stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    i think your missing a few options. Theres a fairly big distinction between "too scared" and "not retarded enough"
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited October 2010
    Tried it, along with every other drug that is obtainable.

I hated it. Even when I tried to drink something, nothing tasted like it should. Plus I am a sleep person. I hate something that makes me not sleep. It does have useful purposes though. Like if you have to stay up to do something, that is all it's good for IMHO.

And I'm a downer person. I like my opiates and benzos, so of course I would not like it. But I do not put down anyone who does it. Since I have been an active heroin addict many times in my life.

To each their own.
  • GumboGumbo Regular
    edited October 2010
    yeah, I drink and smoke to relax. Dunno if I'd want extra energy.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited October 2010
    Every time I use crystal it ends up with psychosis and me freaking out each and every time about my health due to using crystal, even when I know its just the crystal messing with my head I still get really unnerved. Too edgy of a stimulant for me, I like coke alot but the price of it is a problem, the nicer part to me about coke is just the euphoric feelings I get from it, and it feels alot less edgy than crystal. The problems with stimulants is that they either don't last long enough, aren't potent enough, are too edgy, or aren't edgy enough.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    I've never really been a fan of any stimulants, I've used the basics for study but I've never had the curiosity to delve any further then what was thrown into my street shit when trying to score high%mdma E. I just find it to be such a dirty dirty dirty feeling and then you can look forward to the crash. I've played around with downers too and even then I wasn't impressed enough to make habbits out of it. I guess I'm just one who enjoys his psychs :thumbsup:
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited October 2010
    stres wrote: »
    i think your missing a few options. Theres a fairly big distinction between "too scared" and "not retarded enough"
    This
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    I used to do it once in a while. It feels good as hell but you end up eventually just staying up for too long and seeing shit. Overall it's a pretty shit drug especially when you could be doing something like OC. xOh and to everyone that said they were too scared if you do E pills at some point you've probably done meth. Theres so many meth bombs where I live.:angry:
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    spazz wrote: »
    dont do meth kids. or you will end up like me

Posting your dick around isn't necessarily a bad thing :o
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    spazz wrote: »
    dont do meth kids. or you will end up like me

dude judging by your posting history, you're living a pretty extraordinary life in comparison to most. ;)
  • edited October 2010
    I did it in Miami during last years new-year celebrations.

What I remember of that night tells me that meth is very good stuff, but I can definitely see how one could develop a problem with it.
  • Dumpster SlutDumpster Slut Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    meth is for inbred hicks and/or people with marginal IQ
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    meth is for inbred hicks and/or people with marginal IQ

Fuck off:mad:
  • edited October 2010
    images%3Fq%3Dmeth%2Bface%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1920%26bih%3D853%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=137&vpy=294&dur=1576&hovh=185&hovw=273&tx=100&ty=213&ei=I2S_TPflJumBnAfV9ZHgAQ&oei=I2S_TPflJumBnAfV9ZHgAQ&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=37&ved=1t:429,r:9,s:0

Those people aren't products of meth so much as they are products of placing meth above all else.

When you give up food, water, sleep, etc for meth you're bound to get fucked up.
  • SpinnegeistSpinnegeist Semo-Regulars
    edited October 2010
    Meth didn't change my life.

The choices I made while on meth, or while trying to get more meth changed my life.

For the worse at the time; but it's for the better now in the long run. I learned a hell of a lot about the human condition, who my real friends are, and that I had never taken the time to truly appreciate my family.

Hit it an' quit it.
  • edited October 2010
    I saw this on TV the other day and it kinda put me off the idea of meth altogether.

• mafiasexmafiasex Semo-Regulars
    edited October 2010
    Those people aren't products of meth so much as they are products of placing meth above all else.

When you give up food, water, sleep, etc for meth you're bound to get fucked up.

Exactly. The thing that puts a lot of people off meth is the idea of meth mouth, which is often a symptom of what people drink and grinding their teeth whilst on meth. Bubble gum or gummy bears are your friends if you smoke meth regularly.

I went on occasional binges on meth for 3 days or so, some times taking less care of my appearance, mainly not being fucked to do my hair and only brushing my teeth once a day. I eventually kept my head shaved for the duration of whislt I was on meth, meaning less maintenance for me.

As for addiction;
    According to SAMHSA’s Center for Substance Abuse Treatment (CSAT), the lag time
    between first use of methamphetamine and addiction is from 2 to 5 years. But CSAT also
    notes that a good deal of clinical experience and anecdotal information strongly indicate
    that for those who inject or smoke the drug—as many regular users do—addiction may
    be established in less than 1 year.31
    http://www.oregon.gov/DHS/addiction/meth/e-kit.pdf?ga=t

I ingested a few times, it doesn't hit as hard or as quick but the high lasts longer, doesn't feel as good though. Like with every drug moderation is the key and there are a fuck ton of misconceptions put out about it.
  • wonT0nsOOpwonT0nsOOp Acolyte
    edited November 2010
    Meth sucks. I OD'd.
  • DexingsmotpokerDexingsmotpoker New Arrival
    edited December 2010
    Methamphetamine is a lame drug by all of my own criteria.

There is absolutely no expansion of thought when under the influence of meth.

It's duration and dosage is completely contradictory to functioning as a human on Earth (sleeping cycles, work schedules, etc)

It is obvious when you are on it.

It is 100% socially unacceptable.

It is physical destructive in a disturbingly noticeable amount.

And it is expensive

It is highly addictive.

It is all around, a shitty, shitty drug.
  • edited December 2010
    Pakistanis sniff cum