She is so Drunk We Can't Fuck

StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
edited October 2010 in Life
This must have happened to a few of you guys: my girlfriend is passed out on the edge of my bed right now with a bin on the floor right next to her so she doesn't have to move very much if she has to puke. All was going well tonight up until an hour ago. She, my brother, a good friend of mine and I decided tonight was a good night to get drunk. I am still currently and like a good totsean I am still drinking and intend to until I get near to her level.

She got to the point of inebriation that she was sex-bent which was fine with me. She took my brother aside and struck a deal with him so that we would have at least an hour and a half (our usual run time) of uninterrupted sex. She grabbed me from my seat and hauled me off to the bedroom. The clothes were off, the condom was on and we had been going at it for a good 15 minutes and all of a sudden she was really really sick. I had to take her naked self to the bathroom and nurse her for about an hour. I just now got her to lie down in my bed with a bucket for vomit beside her.

This sucks huge grotesquely diseased and engorged monkey testicles because I didn't shoot my load and if she hadn't gotten sick it could have been some of the best sex we've had to date (I get numb when drunk). Alas, nothing ever goes according to plan and here I am with blue balls. Has anything like this happened to any of you guys and gals? It really blows chunks, worse than she was forty minutes ago.

Comments