Guide: Give Barbie Nipples Tutorial

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited June 2012 in Life
"Welcome to the giving Barbie Nipples Tutorial"

nipples_final.jpg?w=432&h=324

Ever thought to yourself while perving at a Barbie Doll in a store? or even one in your daughters or fucked up sons toy box. fap,fap,fap,fap!......Yeah? Well shame on you. :o Barbie doesn't have a vagina or even nipples. How can you fap to that?
I'm gonna help you make half your fucked up fetish dreams a reality. That's right half.:angry:

This is the shit you'll need:
  • A naked Barbie (remember, we wanna fuck with her tits)
  • Pencil with eraser on the end – does not have to be a new pencil or eraser, but the surface of the eraser must be even and flat. (Kinda like your gf's tits)
  • 2 shades of Acrylic paint close to your Barbie doll’s skin tone colour and darker for her dots.
  • Varnish Gloss, or Matte finishes. Any of these finishes will work. I don't really give a fuck which you use. I'm not the sick mother fucker with the Barbie doll fetish.
  • Fine tip paint brush that is new or very clean, flat or rounded handle-end tip. Not a sharp point or she might end up with needle pinned nipples. Paint points cut tongues people.
varnish_nipples.jpg
group_allsteps.jpg

Instructions

1. Choose your paint and shake the bottle to mix it up, making sure some paint goes into the bottle cap area if possible.
  2. Remove cap from paint bottle and place it paint side up on your work surface
  3. Dip the eraser end of your pencil into the paint bottle cap, gathering a generous glob of paint #1 (the lighter colour, if you are using two colours of paint) on the eraser end surface.
  4. Centre the eraser on the Barbie doll’s breast, touch it down upon the breast just long enough to be firm in your touch, then immediately pull it straight up and off. Repeat steps 3 & 4 for the doll’s other nipple and then let dry for an hour or more.
  5. Repeat the above steps for a second coat of paint in the same colour as the first coat. If this second coat doesn’t fill the entire space of the nipple (as determined by the first coat) – that is OK! It can look more natural if the second coat doesn’t spread out as much as the first coat.
  6. Dip the handle-end tip of the paintbrush into paint (use paint #2 for this step, if you are using 2 different paint colours), and gather a generous glob of paint on it.lavonne_nipples.jpg
  7. Centre the paintbrush handle tip over the centre of the nipple, touch down on it firmly and steadily, then immediately pull up off it again. Repeat this step with the other nipple.howto_nipples.jpg
  8. Let nipple paint dry for an hour or more.
  9. Repeat steps 6-8, except this time use a lighter touch. Don’t press down on the nipple with the brush, just let the paint on the end of the brush touch the top of the nipple. Then pull up immediately. This should create a very “erect”-looking nipple. Oh look she's smiling – mmmm I think she likes it! Let doll dry for an hour or more.nipples_finalhowto.jpg
  10. Seal paint with a coat or two of your varnish of choice. Use the brush end of your fine-tip paintbrush to apply the varnish. The varnish should completely cover the painted nipple.
  11. Let each coat of varnish dry for an hour or more.
And that’s it! Wasn’t that easy?
Now Barbie has starter buttons on her fun bumps - ;) Enjoy!

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    How do I give her a vaginal orifice and anal cavity?
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited October 2010
    I was just searching for a good tutorial. :o:o:o
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited October 2010
    wow +1 to this thread. very informative
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    That is awesome. I used to rub Barbie's boobs when I was a kid. Now I can add more realism :D
  • My Mom Is DeadMy Mom Is Dead Regular
    edited October 2010

1. Get a lighter.
    2. Get a nail.
    3. ????
    4. Profit.
  • OnTheFringeOnTheFringe Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    lmao @ this eccentric looking guy in a dark room painting nipples on Barbie
  • edited January 2011
    lmao @ this eccentric looking guy in a dark room painting nipples on Barbie

thats a woman......
  • edited January 2011
    This is a very interesting guide - one which I would never have thought I'd see in a million years. I actually thought Barbie already had nipples, but I guess not. Regardless, she now looks a lot better.
    edited January 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    I actually thought Barbie already had nipples
    The fuck?
  • edited January 2011
    The fuck?

Don't ask dude, I really have no idea. I don't think I've ever taken an interest in barbie, so I wouldn't know what she looks like with no clothes on. She has boobs though - how can you have boobs with no nips?
    edited January 2011
    The same way that baby-dolls typically don't have genitals is how I figured it was common sense--but then again, I'm the middle child of three sisters and a gay brother.
    I've seen more than my fair share of naked Barbies. :(
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    I wouldn't expect anything less from &T
  • Kinkysteve99Kinkysteve99 Semo-Regulars
    edited June 2012
    Actually more and more dolls of all sizes have nipples of some sort. The Charlie's Angels dolls representing the movie actors, that are about the size of a Barbie have nipples that are the same as their skin tone. My wife bought a few dolls (of adults) from Paradise Galleries has nipples that are either plastic or ceramic (whatever the body happens to be). A few years back Playboy made larger (18") collector dolls of some of their Playmates, that came dressed but had nipples and a slit with raised edges to represent a vagina, nothing graphic or for sex, just detail. There are other collectible dolls, some quite old, that have nipples which add extra detail under clothes for the same reason mannequins do. Breasts have nipples, as do all mammals in general, people need to get over this nipple hang-up that's made them so taboo. Breasts or mammary glands produce milk, how or where else is it supposed to come from?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    Actually more and more dolls of all sizes have nipples of some sort. The Charlie's Angels dolls representing the movie actors, that are about the size of a Barbie have nipples that are the same as their skin tone. My wife bought a few dolls (of adults) from Paradise Galleries has nipples that are either plastic or ceramic (whatever the body happens to be). A few years back Playboy made larger (18") collector dolls of some of their Playmates, that came dressed but had nipples and a slit with raised edges to represent a vagina, nothing graphic or for sex, just detail. There are other collectible dolls, some quite old, that have nipples which add extra detail under clothes for the same reason mannequins do. Breasts have nipples, as do all mammals in general, people need to get over this nipple hang-up that's made them so taboo. Breasts or mammary glands produce milk, how or where else is it supposed to come from?

Tell that to the Chinese and Japs. I mean all of their adult films and even manga are censored. Moving on, I think the reason they don't add that kind of detail is usually because they're afraid the parents will take offense to it and the kids playing with them might get sexual arousal from them. Lets face it, if you see a girl with no nipples you will freak out or won't get any arousal but you add the nipples and you will have a firm erection. I guess we're wired this way. I do remember the old Barbie dolls from 1990's and onward. The breasts were just lumps and it was unnatural.

Some girls usually paint some nipples using markers to make them look real. I will however agree with your point, people need to get over this.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited June 2012
    Breasts have nipples, as do all mammals in general, people need to get over this nipple hang-up that's made them so taboo. Breasts or mammary glands produce milk, how or where else is it supposed to come from?
    My nipples don't produce milk, therefore I'm over it. :rolleyes: