edited October 2010
    It's teh alienz:eek::eek:

Your god was an alien! :eek:
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited October 2010
    It's teh j:eek:s
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited October 2010
    You would think that aliens would just man the fuck up and come down from the sky instead of making gay ass light shows.

Their shit will come out soon enough bro. As long as the dude from wikileaks is still out thar.:D
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited October 2010
    Hmmm alienz again ehh. I wonder how many times were going to be talking about these again.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    You would think that aliens would just man the fuck up and come down from the sky instead of making gay ass light shows.

To me it suggests that events in movies like Independence day will never happen because aliens are pussy's at heart.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited October 2010
    ^
    Haha yeah that must be what it is. What about that new movie. SKYLINE. Maybe that is more like what will happen.
  • borntodieborntodie Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    ah shit ive been looking for that. its my boomerang. its broken and wont come back down.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    I hope so because if those aliens don't show their faces soon then i'm going to have to go up there and give them a piece of my mind :o

As humans we will inevitable kill ourselves off probably with nukes before we'll ever be able to reach aliens.