I found out I'm half Jewish.

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
A little back story first. I've always thought I was pure European. I look as white as anyone else and always just took the fact I was pure white as self evident. A year ago I decided to sign up for one of those sites where you trace back your ancestry. It said that my family was pure English on my moms side. On my dads side I traced it back to Germany and sweden. Anyway I ordered one of those DNA tests to get the true answer. Well I got the results back and it says I share the same chromosones as the Ashkenazic Jews. One I found I was jewish and my mom got scared and sent me to live with my Auntie and uncle in Bel air.

Comments

• borntodieborntodie Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    i made it to the end before i realized.nice
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    I always read the end first :o

Internet Survival 101

Edit: But you are fully gay.
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    Got me. :facepalm:
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Got me. :facepalm:

Awesome. My first bel air and it worked:hai:
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    I thought something was up and I should have known better, but fuck that was a good one. I almost never got taken in by Bel Aire's on the old totse (they were everywhere), so feel special.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited October 2010
    when its something that seems too unusual to be true, its probably a bel air, hence i checked.
  • edited October 2010
    Too obvious
    :facepalm:
  • edited October 2010
    Belair, but on a more serious note, racial purity is nonsense.

If every other race was spawned by niggers, how can any race have it's own pure, seperate lineage?
  • SLIMSLIM Regular
    edited October 2010
    Belair, but on a more serious note, racial purity is nonsense.

If every other race was spawned by niggers, how can any race have it's own pure, seperate lineage?

People still believe we were descended from niggers?

I'm skeptical of the OOA theory as it is, but even so, the term "African" does not mean negro in anthropology, despite what afrocentrist fucktards will tell you. We definitely did not change so drastically just by migrating north either if that was the case.

I'd recommend anyone to read Homo Erectus walks amongst us, by Richard D. Fuerle, and Dr. Willard W. Olson's theories. Top reviews given by highly credible and respectable anthropologists such as Rushton.
    Ron and I were already sticking our necks out by arguing that modern man did not
    arise in Africa, but only in Eurasia. That was contrary to both scientific theories of human
    evolution, the Out-of-Africa (“OoA”) theory and the Multiregional theory. As the book
    progressed, Ron, somewhat reluctantly, and I agreed that there were good reasons for
    believing that man’s evolution from a primitive mammal did not occur in Africa either, and that
    man had descended from a lineage that was closer to the Asian orangutan than to the African
    chimpanzee.

biology
    was not that different from physics in that it, too, was constrained by laws or rules. Genetic and
    fossil data gave dates for the origin of the races of only about 65,000 years ago (“ya”), but
    those rules implied that the races began more than 2 million years ago (“mya”). Since Ron and
    I could not agree on how to resolve these and other difficulties, we amicably parted ways.

Hell, just read the whole book, you can find it online and find much better quotes, those are just 2 I thought were important to keep in mind.
    http://erectuswalksamongst.us/

The section on neanderthals is particularly interesting.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/a-skull-that-rewrites-the-history-of-man-1783861.html

White americans, however, they are far from being pure:
    http://racialreality.110mb.com/americans.html
    http://www.disabled-world.com/health/cancer/racial-disparities.php
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited October 2010
    Honkyz dem
  • edited October 2010
    SLIM wrote: »
    People still believe we were descended from niggers?

We did, lol.
    edited October 2010
    We did, lol.

You're retarded.
    The Mitochondrial Eve hypothesis - that modern humans evolved in Africa as recently as 150 000 years ago - has suffered a blow. Two papers published in the journal Science have questioned the hypothesis, which is based on detailed analysis of mitochondrial DNA. 'I can't see how the Eve hypothesis can survive these papers,' says Milford Wolpoff of the University of Michigan, a persistent and vocal critic of the hypothesis. Wolpoff argues that modern human origins can be traced back a million years in Europe, Asia, and Africa.

The Mitochondrial Eve hypothesis, first advanced five years ago, was based on genetic information from the Berkeley laboratory of the late Allan Wilson. Since that time more and more mitochondrial DNA evidence has accumulated, with the proponents claiming that the hypothesis has been strengthened. Last September, Wilson and four colleagues published 'the strongest support yet' for a recent African origin of modern ...

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg13318083.000-science-african-eve-theory-takes-a-step-back-.html

A public claim by a fellow of the prestigious Royal Geographic Society that humans did not all come from Africa — and that blacks, whites and Asians have different ancestors — has been dismissed by world experts as “dangerous”, “wrong” and “racist”.
    In a paper widely trumpeted and due for release in book form, Akhil Bakshi, the leader of a recent major scientific expedition supported by India’s prime minister, claims that “Negroid”, “Caucasian” and “Mongoloid” peoples are not only separate races but separate species, having evolved on different continents. Responding to the claims — developed while Bakshi led the Gondwanaland expedition from India to South Africa — Professor Lee Berger, a leading palaeoanthropologist at the University of the Witwatersrand, immediately insisted that, there were no fundamental differences between the races and that all humans had the same genetic and physical roots in Africa...

http://www.articlesafari.com/2010/09/whites-asians-did-not-come-from-africa/

So you see not all scientists seem to agree with you on this. Let's say for a minute that we all DID come from Africa. Wouldn't that prove that niggers are a lesser evolved version of human?

• edited October 2010
    Your retarded.

Seriously?
    edited October 2010
    Seriously?

Did you even read the articles or watch the video I showed you?
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited October 2010
    I always new you were a beaner, but a Jew? Oh this is a new low even for you DirtySanchez :p
    edited October 2010
    God dammit :facepalm: LEARN HOW TO FUCKING USE CONTRACTIONS.

your - the possession of whom you are speaking to
    you're- a shortened version of "you are"

It's not that difficult :)

My bad. I fixed it.