Stories of poop

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
In this thread share your story's of shits that were of truly epic proportions. Pics are encouraged as well. One time I went 5 days without shitting and I remember when I shat the pain was unbearable and I actually tore my ass and bled a little from it's size.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    Escholar. Oh how I despise thee.

So I ate escholar for dinner one night. It's a fish with a high oil content. The entire next day, I was shitting the foulest smelling oil from my ass. It was almost impossible to clean, and got everywhere. No regular shit came out. Just oil spraying out like a pressure washer.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited October 2010
    I had a fluoroscopy done and they gave me barium sulfide to drink. I had to drink about 3 cups (~10lbs) of this stuff. After that I took a shit and it was so heavy it wouldn't flush.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Escholar. Oh how I despise thee.

So I ate escholar for dinner one night. It's a fish with a high oil content. The entire next day, I was shitting the foulest smelling oil from my ass. It was almost impossible to clean, and got everywhere. No regular shit came out. Just oil spraying out like a pressure washer.

Reminds me of this. It wasnt originally from craigslist but I cant remember where it came from.
    http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/lax/182862349.html
    edited October 2010
    Stories of poop. :mad:
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    Stories of poop. :mad:

I fixed it. I never realized my grammar was this bad until recently:facepalm:
    edited October 2010
    Mhm. It was quite odd taking a ten lb shit. I didn't even need to try, just fell out.

Since a kurich is .8kg, that translates to 5.66990462 kiruchs!
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited October 2010
    I shit yellow a bit after I got a highlighter stuck in my ass.

True story.