State of Totse.

Comments

• fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited October 2010
    You did so much as a mod to help us get to where we are now!
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    :facepalm: but not at the site.
  • VickyVicky Regular
    edited October 2010
    Look on the bright side, we're not as trolly as zoklet.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited October 2010
    Vicky wrote: »
    Look on the bright side, we're not as trolly as zoklet.

Hi sexy
  • VickyVicky Regular
    edited October 2010
    Pacino wrote: »
    Hi sexy

With a name like that you better be hispanic. I'm a sucker for hot latino boyzz
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited October 2010
    Aslong as you're not scottish :o:o:o:o:o:o
    edited October 2010
    Vicky wrote: »
    With a name like that you better be hispanic. I'm a sucker for hot latino boyzz

He's a pasty britfag.
    edited October 2010
    spazz wrote: »
    HOLA!como esta?:D

Shut up spazz you may live in mexico but your as white as anyone:o
    edited October 2010
    spazz wrote: »
    yea, but when I tan up I get BROWN:angry: err.... scratch that. BRONZE!

STFU Gringo:o
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited October 2010
    just posting this link here. i found it kind of interesting, you might too.

http://pastebin.com/4TLHYQQb
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited October 2010
    We're over that shit now bro:o
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited October 2010
    lolypn.jpg

I find everyone in that red box obnoxious as fuck. :mad;ijuana I don't find all that annoying but the rest can eat a dick.

Unlike the old totse, post count here seems to indicate what a douchebag you are rather than how much respect you deserve. After Katzen with 1925 posts, the level of obnoxiousness jumps to insanely high levels starting with trx who is nearly 2000 posts ahead of katz. trx has 2000 posts on the next guy. Pretty scary that Mayberry has nearly 2000 posts on trx.

I actually enjoy the posts of people with low post count more here.

High post counters = DOUCHENOZZLES
  • edited October 2010
    HTS-Noob wrote: »
    lolypn.jpg

I find everyone in that red box obnoxious as fuck. :mad;ijuana I don't find all that annoying but the rest can eat a dick.

Unlike the old totse, post count here seems to indicate what a douchebag you are rather than how much respect you deserve. After Katzen with 1925 posts, the level of obnoxiousness jumps to insanely high levels starting with trx who is nearly 2000 posts ahead of katz. trx has 2000 posts on the next guy. Pretty scary that Mayberry has nearly 2000 posts on trx.

High post counter's = DOUCHENOZZLES

I don't even have 1000 posts. Do you want to eat the highlighter out of my asshole?
    edited October 2010
    I don't even have 1000 posts. Do you want to eat the highlighter out of my asshole?

Yes. :fap:
    edited October 2010
    :facepalm: You just jealous, faggot.
    edited October 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »

this.
    edited October 2010

You caught me.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited October 2010
    This is how you quote a massive post that you want to refer to without making the thread look gay

HTS you are pretty spot on. In the log I posted I tried to outline the faults of fanglekai and co. in an interactive manner and at the ended added something about the few other issues we are facing. I'm trying to show everyone that these people and their Buttbuddy Totse/SG Social Club Low-quality-High-Post-Count Exclusive Society Knitting Circle need to shut the fuck up. DFG is just a goofy arab that posts a lot because he loves totse, the majority of his posts are ideas and projects for the benefit of totse.
    edited October 2010
    abrn wrote: »
    HTS you are pretty spot on. In the log I posted I tried to outline the faults of fanglekai and co. in an interactive manner and at the ended added something about the few other issues we are facing. I'm trying to show everyone that these people and their Buttbuddy Totse/SG Social Club Low-quality-High-Post-Count Exclusive Society Knitting Circle need to shut the fuck up. DFG is just a goofy arab that posts a lot because he loves totse, the majority of his posts are ideas and projects for the benefit of totse.

And the butthurt continues:facepalm: So much butthurt. Can I ask how you manage to sit?
    edited October 2010

lol you're just being a butthurt little fudgenugget cause you can never amount to anything like us. Unlike you, we don't complain all day and actually try to stimulate conversation in a positive manner.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited October 2010
    +1 to my post count while defending the High-Post-Count-Low-Quality-Knitting-Circle-Crew friends:

Yeah I'm very [meme]butthurt[/meme] because I can't join the exclusive group of totse elite posters and moderators.
    lol you're just being a butthurt little fudgenugget cause you can never amount to anything like us. Unlike you, we don't complain all day and actually try to stimulate conversation in a positive manner.

You obviously didn't read the beginning of that log. I tried to discuss totse in the totse channel with a totse moderator named fagglekai. Instead he immediately started bitching and trying to kick people out. This made it obvious that he only wants his cool buddies and only people he deems worthy to be a part of totse. This decreases the number of users and amount of discussion in #totse, decreases the chances of new members, and being a mod makes the rest of us look like shit. He followed up all my further attempts at discussion of totse and discussion of what the fuck his problem is with one-liner memes and emotional backlash and continuing to try to remove people from the channel for not breaking totse or channel rules. Way 2 go.

Don't worry though non-faggots, from the bitching I've done I've noticed that these few posters defend eachother and say its stupid, but luckily some other Quality Posters that are THINKING clearly have posted similar views about the state of totse.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited October 2010
    What the FUCK is this stupid shitty retarded bugchasing degenerate pussy whipped thread about? FUCK YOU ALL!
    edited October 2010

You obviously didn't read the beginning of that log. I tried to discuss totse in the totse channel with a totse moderator named fagglekai. Instead he immediately started bitching and trying to kick people out. This made it obvious that he only wants his cool buddies and only people he deems worthy to be a part of totse. This decreases the number of users and amount of discussion in #totse, decreases the chances of new members, and being a mod makes the rest of us look like shit. He followed up all my further attempts at discussion of totse and discussion of what the fuck his problem is with one-liner memes and emotional backlash and continuing to try to remove people from the channel for not breaking totse or channel rules. Way 2 go.

I read it. You are assuming we are all too stupid to understand what it is. You clearly antagonized fanglekai, especially when that other guy mentioned that he hacked totse. He was making perfectly reasonable questioning about why someone who hacked the site would be allowed in the channel. You got all butthurt on him after that. You posted a log of your own failures and weaknesses.
  • edited October 2010
    STFU Gringo:o

All gringo means is that the person doesn't speak spanish.
    edited October 2010
    All gringo means is that the person doesn't speak spanish.

Actually it all depends on the country:p
  • edited October 2010
    Actually it all depends on the country:p

Fucking goddamn regional variations.
    edited October 2010
    lolypn.jpg

So you ignore all the threads we've made all over different sections trying to stimulate conversation. You come back after being gone for over a month and then proceed to bitch like a fat chick on a diet. Got it. Way to go HTS! You've really improved the site with your quality posts.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited October 2010
    Oh look another shitty fanglekai reply with no facts or substance, just the usual FUCK U IM BETTER THAN U FOR THIS STUPID UNFOUNDED REASON. gr8 thread
    edited October 2010
    fanglekai wrote: »
    So you ignore all the threads we've made all over different sections trying to stimulate conversation. You come back after being gone for over a month and then proceed to bitch like a fat chick on a diet. Got it. Way to go HTS! You've really improved the site with your quality posts.

Hahaha I never claimed to have improved the site vastly. I'm posting at my usual pace with my usual 'content'. I'm not overcompensating for the lack of posts on this site like you retards. You're trying way too hard. Yeah, you guys make a lot of threads and shit.

A lot of your 'conversation stimulating material' is just random mundane shit that you thought of FOR THE SAKE OF GENERATING DISCUSSION. There's no meaning behind it. It's empty. Purposeless beyond 'WE WANT DISCUSHINZ'.

It's like back on totse when they made the animal forum man. I tried POSTING A FUCKTON OF BULLSHIT. Sure it was info, accurate, helpful etc. But it was just BULLSHIT. Random shit I thought of to show "HEY GUYS LOOK AT ME IM CONTRIBUTING". And that's what you guys do. It's meaningless and hollow and doesn't actually improve the site at all - it just makes it boring.

I actually laughed at your post.
    edited October 2010
    It's a forum. We do want discussion. :facepalm:
    edited October 2010
    It's a forum. We do want discussion. :facepalm:

We do. And we'll have discussion without YOU trying to create all of it. Jesus. Don't you have anything better to do than post here all goddamn day?
    edited October 2010
    Oh right. Because making threads in various sections is bad. I think we all should try your method of generating discussion: leave for 2 months and then come back and bitch that other people have made threads.
    edited October 2010
    Oh right. Because making threads in various sections is bad. I think we all should try your method of generating discussion: leave for 2 months and then come back and bitch that other people have made threads.

Haha no, you should try my method: Only post when you have something worth saying. 80% of your posts are worthless bullshit. So are mine, but I never stated otherwise.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited October 2010
    Another original reply from fanglekai. Oh wait he just said that a few posts up. I hope you know that I was very enraged with the thousands of threads between you and mayberry and other dumb bitches before I became a mod. I was thinking, I wish I could do something about this. Now that I am mod I am trying to point out some issues with this site,the main being FANGLEKAI AND MAYBERRY and ALTUHOST. I also hope you know that while HTS and I clearly and coherently textually-shit on your face and support the shit2face with quotes and facts, you make a complete fool out of yourself with your pitiful but laughable respones.
    edited October 2010
    Another original reply from fanglekai. Oh wait he just said that a few posts up. I hope you know that I was very enraged with the thousands of threads between you and mayberry and other dumb bitches before I became a mod. I was thinking, I wish I could do something about this. Now that I am mod I am trying to point out some issues with this site,the main being FANGLEKAI AND MAYBERRY and ALTUHOST. I also hope you know that while HTS and I clearly and coherently textually-shit on your face and support the shit2face with quotes and facts, you make a complete fool out of yourself with your pitiful but laughable respones.

You haven't contributed shit other than constant bitching and butthurt since you got here. You never posted before then suddenly appeared bitching. Was you posting irc logs all over the site worthy contribution? I didnt think so now stfu and get over yourself. You have no room to talk about "shit threads". Also :facepalm: at "textual shitting".
    edited October 2010
    abrn, no one cares that you're butthurt.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited October 2010
    Your points are completely fucking stupid and invalid. On the old totse I posted in a bunch of small forums and SG. WELL SG IS COMPLETE FUCKING SHIT DUE TO POLLUTION BY YOU. All the other forums are dead. I'm not aiming for a high post count here, I'm aiming for enjoying my all-time favorite past time which is totse. Mostly I have just been checking it around 10 times a week and reading. Sorry if i don't post a +1 to my post count because im here to READ KNOW DO not POST STUPID SHIT
    edited October 2010
    How are you going to read * know * do if people don't post? Dur. Failing again.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited October 2010
    I am positive that a lot of people chose not to post because the shitty posts you slather all over this site, especially SG, make them think this forum is for fucking idiots. Fanglekai I have proved time and time again with facts and sound logic that you are a complete fucking retard and so are your stupid shitposter friends. I do not give a fuck at all but I am sure that if anyone read even one line of the millions I typed about you that they will now know for certain that you are all complete fucking shitiotic posters. I will now just let you wallow in it.

*awaits another stupid one liner which in fanglekais autistic brain means that he defeated my 1000s of well thought out paragraphs*
    edited October 2010
    Hahaha Fagglekai and DirtySanchez you contribute so much. Thank god I READ +1 and +2, now I KNOW fuck all, which exactly what I'm going to go DO.
    edited October 2010
    omg im so glad i didn't read any of your posts when u were on cocklet for 2 months!
    edited October 2010
    Hahaha Fagglekai and DirtySanchez you contribute so much. Thank god I READ +1 and +2, now I KNOW fuck all, which exactly what I'm going to go DO.

Geuss what? I post in other sections than SG and HB:eek::eek::eek: Look there and you'll find my contributions:eek::eek::eek: True story.
  • skyclaw441skyclaw441 Regular
    edited October 2010
    I don't think it's :facepalm:, it's just not exploded like we hoped it to. Granted, I haven't helped too much thanks to my overload in school activities (I don't know wtf I was thinking, glad to be back), but we can't just give up.
  • abrnabrn Abrn
    edited October 2010
    lol dirtysanchez i was gonna mention you when I was on my rampage, that you post all over the place and just talk shit on SG, but I was trying to present a case.

edit:
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    i've read about 3 posts in this thread. will edit if needed.

abrn your acting like the biggest fucking pussy. you don't like garbage threads, don't fucking read them. I'm yet to see anything of worth from you.

i love the self-appointed attitude to navigate TOTSE through tears - shut the fuck up you fucking bitch and start posting. If this forum wasn't full of shit right now, there simply would be 0 content and 0 traffic - change the latter and the former will follow. bitch.
    edited October 2010
    lolypn.jpg

Also, Mayberry has 700 posts on trx, not 2000.
    edited October 2010
    Actually he has 765:o
    edited October 2010
    Also, Mayberry has 700 posts on trx, not 2000.

I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE ADDED 1000.

:mad:

I DONT BRANE SO GOOD.