what's on your black friday wish list?

blindbatblindbat Regular
edited October 2010 in Spurious Generalities
i want a new computer :)

Comments

• borntodieborntodie Acolyte
    edited October 2010
    I want a computer to myself so can start playing games again and a quatron tv.
  • edited October 2010
    it's funny because your icon is a monkey and your post has the word "black" in it.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited October 2010
    I honestly don't know and don't really care. No electronic device is really sticking out these days. Got my Bluray and 40" LCD 1080p TV two Black Friday's ago and nothing since has really been that appealing. Got me a high-speed android HTC Incredible phone in August. I can tell you this now, those goddamn touch screen devices a la iPad, are going to be the highlights I bet, as gay as they are.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    This I know it's only .22 and cheap but I want it:o
    ruger_mk_iii_22-45_edited.jpg
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited October 2010
    lol Thanksgiving is already over here :o

But then I'm a Chink, so I didn't celebrate it :o
  • edited October 2010
    This I know it's only .22 and cheap but I want it:o
    ruger_mk_iii_22-45_edited.jpg

Since when are integrally suppressed Rugers cheap? And what kind of piece of Hmong shit are you to want a Ruger anyways you are a disgrace to Whites just like Bill Ruger.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited October 2010
    Whats wrong with ruger nigger? And shit I posted the wrong pic. I just want a regular MkII
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited October 2010
    Black Fr1days aren't really worth it. They just try to sell the last of this years inventory for a cheaper price. It's all an illusion and an elaborate scheme that causes people to act bat shit insane while buying a whole bunch of shit they don't really need. The long lines make it not worth it as well.
  • BitterConflictBitterConflict Regular
    edited October 2010
    Also. This gun's better. :p
    luger1.jpg
  • edited October 2010
    Whats wrong with ruger nigger? And shit I posted the wrong pic. I just want a regular MkII

WELL YOU'RE FUCKED
    because that's a Mk III 22/45, coincidentally the second handgun I ever owned. I got rid of it shortly after learning how shit Ruger was. field stripping is the biggest pain in the dickhole you will ever suffer.
  • edited October 2010
    Also. This gun's better. :p
    luger1.jpg

Also. Nope. :p
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited October 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    I honestly don't know and don't really care. No electronic device is really sticking out these days. Got my Bluray and 40" LCD 1080p TV two Black Friday's ago and nothing since has really been that appealing. Got me a high-speed android HTC Incredible phone in August. I can tell you this now, those goddamn touch screen devices a la iPad, are going to be the highlights I bet, as gay as they are.

doesn't have to be electronics:) maybe you can get some new clothes or sneakers niglet
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited October 2010
    The same thing I got for my last birthday (which was last month and none of you faggots wished me a happy birthday:(), a carton of cigarettes and a bottle of rum.
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited October 2010
    An hdtv. Or a new computer. That'd be nice :(
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited October 2010
    at least you'll have some turkey or ham along with smokes n rum :thumbsup:
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited October 2010
    blindbat wrote: »
    at least you'll have some turkey or ham along with smokes n rum :thumbsup:

Turkey AND motherfucking ham motherfucket!
    28k1qw7.jpg
  • stresstres Regular
    edited October 2010
    lol ruger :mad: