Presidential Assassination

DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
edited November 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I would put this in bad ideas but since I don't intend to do this Ill put it here. Anyway lets say you were to take out the president. How would you do it?:o Long distance rifle sounds like the easiest way. Any other ideas?

Comments

• blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited November 2010
    fukit why not suicide bomb ur self take a couple hundred out n' make it seem like some crazy jihad did it
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited November 2010
    Waste a bullet on a nigger?

Seriously?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited November 2010
    Pistol in a theatre.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited November 2010
    From the lawn.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited November 2010
    Long distance sniping, IED on a route. Meh.
  • da teachada teacha Regular
    edited November 2010
    Fire a Nikita missile and remote control it around the rooms of teh whitehouse until I reach the power generator and blow it the fuck up.

When the power's down, I'll stealth myself around the rooms, knock on his door, and when he comes out, pop him in the head with a shot from my SOCOM.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited November 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Pistol in a theatre.

Abraham Lincoln style, I like :thumbsup:

I'd take my chances with the M203 since it's the weapon I can't fire for shit. I tend to hit everything around the target and miss the target completely, which in the Presidents case would be a good thing since I'd take out all of his Secret Service and leave him open.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited November 2010
    Disguise as a secret service agent, get close, remotely fire off an automatic weapon and explosives nearby, SS agents swarm the president, you go in and discreetly inject poison. Leave before the poisoning symptoms becomes apparent