it's a DXM thursday...

Tiny_Penis : (Tiny_Penis : ( Regular
edited December 2010 in Man Cave
never done it. want to today. about to research on erowid. anyone got any quick suggestions of particular brands to get, good first dose, etc?

Comments

• OnTheFringeOnTheFringe Acolyte
    edited November 2010
    If you take 2 bottles of robogels I promise you will be transported to another dimension , just try to keep down the pills for at least two hours after dosage or as long as possible.

At first you get those drunk spins, then it keeps going until your transported to another dimension. everytime you close your eyes you go on a new adventure. Maybe the first time you close your eyes, you will see your body from the etherical plane , perhaps not even right above your head. I saw the etherical plane of the planet as I floated on the other end of my body

then I opened and closed my eyes again and I was in a massive space, it must of been as big as 100 airplane hangers, even bigger. the walls were all shaggy and moving around like a sea of shag carpet. I explored the space.

you will not remember even 1% of your adventures , as I did.

seriously, robogels are the red pill lol fucking literally. i have no doubts that the red pill was probably a reference to robogels.

red-pill-blue-pill.jpg

image.php?u=21600&type=sigpic&dateline=1221101666
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited November 2010
    http://www.dextroverse.org/sources.html

pretty good site with some info, also i have done DXM before, the one it doesn't reccomend on there, the coricidin. I took a whole box, got nauseous sick and threw up, then tripped balls for hours. DXM is a pretty cool trip.
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited November 2010
    Oh god, just reading this thread makes me want to vomit.

Also, don't use triple C's, they contain chlorpheniramine which can cause an overdose, and death. Here's a guide that tells one how to remove the chlorpheniramine if one was so inclined to use CCCs: http://www.dextroverse.org/txt/cccextraction.txt
    Still, you should only buy products that contain DXM as the active ingredient.
  • Tiny_Penis : (Tiny_Penis : ( Regular
    edited November 2010
    thanks for the replies.

i ended up not being able to take it because i currently take lexapro which is an ssri and according to EVERY SINGLE website that it can cause seratonin syndrome and it's pretty dnagerous. im stopping the lexapro today so i can trip on dxm in 2 weeks.

4 of my friends took it and they had a great time. 3 ended up using robitussin with just dxm and the other took delsym 12 which according to what i read, is a different form of dxm. the 3 that took the robo's tripped way harder.
  • ELEvator floor button #4ELEvator floor button #4 Semo-Regulars
    edited November 2010
    Hey isn't the administrator of Dextroverse doing a bid for spreading DXM through the dorm? Them mouths and RA's man. I'll never get to deal with that :mad:
  • DexingsmotpokerDexingsmotpoker New Arrival
    edited December 2010
    Zicam max

Drink one.

Sit down.
  • Hellz-FuryHellz-Fury Regular
    edited December 2010
    Zicam max

Drink one.

Sit down.

This.