500$-2,000$ Loaded Gift Card's...[JUST GO TO ATM & CASH OUT! SIMPLE!]

BIZZ-HESSBIZZ-HESS Semo-Regulars
edited November 2010 in Man Cave
Removed.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2010
    Can you take a some new pictures with totse.info on them. Just to verify that you're actually legit.

Mods don't ban him.

OP, PM me or I will clean you out.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited November 2010
    Holy fuck.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited November 2010
    Anyone know if he's legit or not?
  • edited November 2010
    oh look guys, a scammer faggot
    what fun
  • stresstres Regular
    edited November 2010
    if you have the capability of producing $2000 cards, why the fuck would you produce anything less?
    Why would you take such risks like this when you could easy withdraw yourself for 100% profit?

*wires life savings to new arrival with single post*
  • edited November 2010
    Here's how this one works:
    -He posts on a forum expecting the stupidest one on the board to buy a $500 one to test it
    -DirtySanchez pays $125 and receives a $500 card which OP bought with his own money
    -DirtySanchez posts about how OP is legit, OP is flooded with orders, in the meantime, DS uses the $500 he just got to get a $2000 gift card
    -OP steals everyone's money and leaves, all for a $500 investment which he recuperated anyways.

In short, OP is ripping off The Sting, and if you haven't seen it, fuck you.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited November 2010
    That might work considering the buyer goes on a spending frenzy and goes telling everyone about his win.

If the buyer stays shut, the whole thing would backfire on the seller.

Really don't see the logic in it. There's more to it.

This gave it away:
    but I use regular innocent looking WalMart giftcards without the Visa logo to add more innocence to the cards when they are shipped.(BUT THEY ARE VISA's)

LOL
  • wolfmobsterwolfmobster Semo-Regulars
    edited November 2010
    Okay it's confirmed this is another scam by someone on a underground forum. Dickhead.

I wish I could post the same thread from it, but this is an old scam please save your money. The person who originally made this up got carried and banned lol

PLEASE BAN THIS COOCHIE...
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2010
    Scam is scam.

Thread locked.

User not banned atm. But closely monitored.
This discussion has been closed.