I have a reptilian in my family

2»

Comments

• NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited November 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    You're the cancer killing America.

Just read what you write. You endorse killing children. Children.

Niglets and other non-white babies (giving exception to Mongoloids) are the most damn awful spawn to slither out of their mothers' chicken greased smelly gashes, like a tapeworm out of an asshole. They're the most awful, smelliest, sticky fingered mud babies that are of great annoyance and a burden on society. They should be experimented on and then disposed of.

As for these adopt a niglet programs, I'd rather adopt a poor kitten or other animal over one of them. They're more civilized, tidier, and better company.
    edited November 2010
    It's actually my opinion that America is just worthy of segregation or separation, not complete absolution. The border needs to be closed though, I'll say that much about America. If it becomes another mud state like Mexico, however, I'll just laugh.
    edited November 2010
    Dysgraphia you sure are a whiney bitch, shut the fuck up already, make some tacos, try not to fuck up and give us food poisoning. Make yourself a little bit useful.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited November 2010
    You're just retarded. How do you justify killing children for the better good of America? You generalize they'll all grow up to ms13 thugs?

Because the children will grow up to be adult cancers on society. I really never understood why children's lives are considered so much more valuable than an adults.

Even if there not MS13 I still dont want the muds in my country. America is fucked. Our system sucks and the mexican invasion is just a symptom of our bigger problems. The good of the whole has to trump the good of an individual.

Negrophobe wrote: »
    Niglets and other non-white babies (giving exception to Mongoloids) are the most damn awful spawn to slither out of their mothers' chicken greased smelly gashes, like a tapeworm out of an asshole. They're the most awful, smelliest, sticky fingered mud babies that are of great annoyance and a burden on society. They should be experimented on and then disposed of.

As for these adopt a niglet programs, I'd rather adopt a poor kitten or other animal over one of them. They're more civilized, tidier, and better company.

If were to adopt a kid then it would be a white kid from Zimbabwe or South Africa where the niggers are killing off the whites.
    edited November 2010
    If were to adopt a kid then it would be a white kid from Zimbabwe or South Africa where the niggers are killing off the whites.

Or poor families in Ukraine and other Eastern European countries before they get sold into sex slavery. I'm pretty damn sure every white person in South Africa is racist, and every one that isn't usually ends up dead. My sister's ex was from there, I got on with him brilliantly. I hope one day Britain will recolonize SA.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited November 2010
    This message is hidden because Negrophobe is on your ignore list.

:(
    edited November 2010
    Oh won't someone puhleez think of tha childrun!
    edited November 2010

So now you ignore people who disagree with you:facepalm: I'm curious what form of government do you support?
    edited November 2010
    So now you ignore people who disagree with you:facepalm: I'm curious what form of government do you support?
    There's nothing to disagree with a person who keep blabbing about his nigger fear. Might as well just block him and avoid reading his spam :D:D

Lucky you're a mod!
    edited November 2010

I'll take that as a concession. You didn't even put up a fight, you greasy little cretin. I'm not surprised, mestizos, mulattos etc are all pussies who get their asses handed to them by whitey.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=37c_1248413445

There's many more vids out there of these fuckers getting put in place by a whip CRACKER.
    edited November 2010
    Nigger fear? Nah... I just hate niggers ;)
    edited November 2010
    I'm tended to read your posts....errr...must resist!
    edited November 2010
    I'm tended to read your posts....errr...must resist!

You still haven't told me. If my ideals make me a deranged freak then what is your supreme idea of how a nation should be run?
    edited November 2010
    Just do it, we all know beaners don't have any self control, that's why they do shit like trying to sell their own daughters for beer.
    http://www.ksbw.com/news/18463472/detail.html
    edited November 2010
    I share my views when I want to.

It's the 5th Amendment. But you won't know what that is, aye?
    edited November 2010

I know what the 5th amendment is I'm not retarded. Normally I wouldnt ask you to share but you seem to think what I'm saying is so wrong. I think that means you should offer up some sort of argument besides insults.
    edited November 2010
    I don't give 2 shits about your constitution, you dumb ass beaner.

Stop wasting your time with the retard Sanchez. Let's just flood this thread with beaner cartel members blowing each others' heads off and beaners getting beat by whitey.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited November 2010
    You get in the kitchen and suck your boyfriend's dick, you frigid bitch.

soooo. I'm a frigid bitch because I interrupted your childish nonsense? smooth
    edited November 2010

Take your stuck up posts and go and cook it into something delicious.
    edited November 2010
    I just had a mean dinner so i'm pretty full actually.. But all this back and forth bullshit sounds like your just looking for a fight over the internet.. Lame.
    edited November 2010

How is a political discussion childish nonsense? Whats your viewpoint on all this?

I don't give 2 shits about your constitution, you dumb ass beaner.

Stop wasting your time with the retard Sanchez. Let's just flood this thread with beaner cartel members blowing each others' heads off and beaners getting beat by whitey.

Too all beaners who think there tough or special I remind them of a man by the name of Cortez and what he did with there little empire.

Also Beaner heads.
    heads4.jpg
    edited November 2010
    I just had a mean dinner so i'm pretty full actually.. But all this back and forth bullshit sounds like your just looking for a fight over the internet.. Lame.

Sounds like you expect me to care what you think. Typical frigid bitch, don't flatter yourself.
    edited November 2010

Do you have anything intelligent to add to this discussion or do you just want to insult?
    edited November 2010
    Well personally I don't care if your avatar is the swastika or Stalin because you put up whatever you want. As for the Other part of this thread I'm not a big fan of the N word. Everyone makes jokes when referring to other races but it seems the hate is really there for others of different color skin. Not a fan.
    - Hate away I don't care.

The picture is gross/sad-
    edited November 2010
    Well personally I don't care if your avatar is the swastika or Stalin because you put up whatever you want. As for the Other part of this thread I'm not a big fan of the N word. Everyone makes jokes when referring to other races but it seems the hate is really there for others of different color skin. Not a fan.
    - Hate away I don't care.

The picture is gross/sad-

So I'm guessing you believe that the races are equals? Do you honestly believe the people of Africa are equal to Europe and Israel and China or any empires of the past? Tell me why do Negro's and Mestizos make up the vast majority of criminals? Why do Black and Mestizo Nations always fail?

And don't blame the white man because Europe was hurt badly be the Mongolians and the Huns yet we recovered to become great again. Europe has been through 2 world wars and it still is superior to all African or Mestizo nations.

Israel is surrounded by those who hate them yet they still stand. I hate Israel but I will never call them inferior so why don't niggers and Mestizos do this? Do they seem like equals given those facts?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited November 2010
    Wow this thread went way off-topic. Has anyone discussed the reptilians at all?

THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN BY REPTILIANS :o:o:o:o:o

Reptilian.jpg
    edited November 2010
    The past is the past we try to move forward and learn from things so we don't keep making the same mistakes ..right? Things that are going on now are a reflection of things from the past almost cycle like. hopefully one day we can all come together
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited November 2010

Hmmm.... It seems that you don't know what the 5th amendment is either then.....?
    :thumbsup:
    edited November 2010
    The past is the past we try to move forward and learn from things so we don't keep making the same mistakes ..right? Things that are going on now are a reflection of things from the past almost cycle like. hopefully one day we can all come together

But see that sounds great on paper. The problem is that racial differences are very real as evidenced by those examples I provided. It would be fine to come together if Nigger weren't responsible for 80 percent of serious crime with spics making up the rest. Look at white nations. Whites made it to the moon we created civilization we discovered the cure for diseases we are the ones who explored the globe all while Africans are still to this day Aids infested barbarians living in huts.

What race dominated all others through history? What race invented all the things we take for granted? Who was it that created the great ideology's and governments? Now tell me what has the Negro done? What has the spic done? I wont ask the same about Jews because I do see them as the White mans equal but thats why there so dangerous.

Even the Asian has created great empires and is better than whites at certain things. The Nigger spic and Arab are an inferior people. If you just view life without the political correctness goggles on then this becomes and obvious part of life.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited November 2010
    I try not to get involved in these types of discussions, but Arabs have had some powerful empires themselves. The Ottomans completely changed siege warfare by using gunpowder weapons to topple Constantinople.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited November 2010
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Wow this thread went way off-topic. Has anyone discussed the reptilians at all?

THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN BY REPTILIANS :o:o:o:o:o

Reptilian.jpg

reptile.jpg

Also DirtySanchez, what are these reptilian features?
    edited November 2010
    I try not to get involved in these types of discussions, but Arabs have had some powerful empires themselves. The Ottomans completely changed siege warfare by using gunpowder weapons to topple Constantinople.

The Arabs were good and fine until they decided to deevolve into stone age old testament backwards fucks who Stone women whop show to much skin. I'll support Israel before a Muslim nation any day despite being an Anti Semite.

The ottoman empire was great but in recent times they all seem backwards as fuck. Semites in general are an inferior alien culture imo. These morons both Jew and Muslim cant get off God enough to figure out a policy that works. Leave god out of government but Semites cant understand that.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited November 2010
    You guys are so fucking stupid. You care way to much about race. Your so blinded by all the shitty niggers and spics that you ignore all the decent honest ones.
    edited November 2010

Hey smart guy, arabs were caucasoid and a great number of them still are today.
    edited November 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    You guys are so fucking stupid. You care way to much about race. Your so blinded by all the shitty niggers and spics that you ignore all the decent honest ones.

Maybe because they're a minority and I don't give a shit about them, you bleeding hearted bastard. There really is no logical arguments ever given by an anti-racist, just based on emotions. So why don't you fuck off?

Sanchez, whilst the arguments you've given are valid, I personally prefer to argue it from a genetic point of view most of the times when it comes to race differences. When it comes to pointing out supremacy the arguments I've been giving in humanities hit well as does a combination with genetic ones.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited November 2010
    Nobody gives a shit about your stupid fucking racist views. Go to a fucking white supremacist forum if your going to run your fucking mouth faggot.
    edited November 2010
    Nobody gives a shit about your stupid fucking racist views. Go to a fucking white supremacist forum if your going to run your fucking mouth faggot.

Not gonna do that, nigger lover. Don't tell me what to do, you little butthurt queer. Cry moar.
    edited November 2010

Nobody gives a shit about your liberal views. Why don't you go to a liberal forum if your going to run your fucking mouth:rolleyes: What a stupid statement. Now can you give an actual argument as to why your against racism?
    edited November 2010
    Because he's a bitch.