The mother fucking police!

edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
ok so I'm up in my room when I hear some voices outside my bedroom window. I look outside and I see a cop standing up on my wooden fence. I open the window and ask if he needs something. He says they are looking for someone and their dog led them to my backyard. He asked if I saw anyone, I said no and and left him to his work. I then went to my bathroom window and looked out back and there is another cop with his dog all up in my backyard looking through my shed and shit. No big deal, their just doing their job.
I watched the cop for a minute or so untill he left, then I went back to my bedroom window and looked to see if the cop was still on my fence. the cop wasnt there but my fence was all busted up and shit... It must have broken while that fat mother fucker was standing on it. I put on my jacket and go outside to say "WTF?" and by the time I got out there they were both gone.

Mother fuckers owe me a new fence! :angry:

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited December 2010
    Also complain to whoever built that fence. It's obviously not doing its intended job properly.
  • edited December 2010
    God damn cops, you should probably call their asses up and get a new fence.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited December 2010
    Also bitch because they searched your shed without a warrant.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2010
    Well, at least the dog didn't take a HUGE fucking pile of shit there.
  • edited December 2010
    LoL yeah, my dads going to call them once he gets home. Hopefully they admit to it since I dont got any really proof except for see him there.

I actually think the whole things quite funny, it gives me a whole new line up of fat cop jokes :D

might also have to give the guys whole built that fence a call :p
    Also bitch because they searched your shed without a warrant.

oh yeah, I could also do that if I feel like being a prick :D
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited December 2010
    they were looking for brandon :o
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2010
    lolobligatory

• HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited December 2010
    Should have gotten pictures, because now it's your word against not one, but TWO cops' word.
  • SlappySlappy Acolyte
    edited December 2010
    ^this. I keep my video camera charged and ready for all occasions, including car accidents, police, fire activities (I live in a busy area)

I nailed some dumb nigger driving his tricked out honda in a fucking blizzard, slid off the road into my neighbor's yard damaging his fence and mailbox. The nigger just left as soon as he got free, so I gave the video to my neighbor and he got some money for it.

Talk to your neighbors and see if anybody happened to grab a camera when those cops came through.
  • edited December 2010
    OP: You guys need something?

Cop1: We're looking for someone and our dog led us here, have you seen anyone?

OP: Nope.

Cop1: Alright, keep an eye out. *Turns to leave*

Cop2: What are you doing, leaving? Lets stick around and see if we can't arrest this fucker for something.
  • edited December 2010
    Slappy wrote: »
    ^this. I keep my video camera charged and ready for all occasions, including car accidents, police, fire activities (I live in a busy area)

I nailed some dumb nigger driving his tricked out honda in a fucking blizzard, slid off the road into my neighbor's yard damaging his fence and mailbox. The nigger just left as soon as he got free, so I gave the video to my neighbor and he got some money for it.

Talk to your neighbors and see if anybody happened to grab a camera when those cops came through.

Requesting video plox
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited December 2010
    Yeah thats the kind of situation where you immediately get your camera and start recording. ALWAYS bring up the warrant thing.