ATTN: zoklet faggots

PacinoPacino Regular
edited December 2010 in Spurious Generalities
GTFO and stop bitching, FUCK YOU ALL this site is not a fucking doss hole where you can go when you start crying like little bitches when cocklet is down

just shut the FUCK up and watch this vid when zoklet is down it will pass some time FAGGITS

FUCK U ONCE AGAIN :angry:

Comments

• TCO420TCO420 Regular
    edited December 2010
    Pac :( you hurt all my feelings in that 1 post
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited December 2010
    i sorry :(

pls we still frenz??
  • TCO420TCO420 Regular
    edited December 2010
    okay forgiven<3. fuck you zoklet fags ! 400px-Trollface.jpg
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited December 2010
  • TCO420TCO420 Regular
    edited December 2010
    Fuck Zoklet, they always bitch at us for going there when Totse's down but when they come here they expect us to grieve with them over the loss of their gay ass site :mad:

Please don't talk about Z like that, i see you there often.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited December 2010
    Its funny because all the nerds on zoklet are racist, but they still post on a site made by a nigger who makes money from them :hai:

OWWWWWWNED
  • TCO420TCO420 Regular
    edited December 2010
    You see me there when i post to defend the Totse.info name or when i find a lulzy BC thread. I post there maybe 5 times every 2 months.

"Totse Knight" you keep defending bro!
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited December 2010
    Im done with zoklet for good, same old shit and im bored of it

Dfg is my new lord :o

Now, im going to watch wrong turn 2

fags
  • TCO420TCO420 Regular
    edited December 2010
    Love that movie bro, dfg will never be my lord, zoklet supreme
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited December 2010
    Fucking Zoklet isn't loading.

Been 6 hours+ already. :mad:
  • edited December 2010
    I see this recent downtime as a direct result of their blatent disregard for the rights of those that live alternative lifestyles. I hope this serves as somewhat of a wakeup call to those of you that frequent this forum that karma is a bitch for those that encourage homophobia and hatred in their fellow members. Perhaps this can be the beginning of a new day here at Totse 2 where all members and Zoklet outcasts can come together under the mistletoe as it were and set aside our differences for the common good. If anyone would care to discuss the new direction we are taking as a community feel free to voice your opinions here in the spirit of freindship so gays and straights alike can all see how we share the same hopes and dreams regardless of our sexual preferences. Or perhaps you would feel more comfortable in a more discreet setting, such as member on member chat via PM? Or webcam? Never concern yourself with my discretion, I can keep what we say and do together private, no one needs to know what we say to eachother behind closed doors. We needn't touch upon issues of homosexuality unless you want to that is.....that would be okay as well and nobody needs to know.
  • TCO420TCO420 Regular
    edited December 2010
    ITS BLACK UP BITCHEz
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited December 2010
    I told my friend today that if he had a vagina, I'd probably fuck him.

He's pretty good-looking so I guess it's alright. He was like, "meh, I know."
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited December 2010
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    I told my friend today that if he had a vagina, I'd probably fuck him.

He's pretty good-looking so I guess it's alright. He was like, "meh, I know."

????
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited December 2010
    That's my sticker template at the end :P

Just sayin.