Firefox Slow!!!!

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
I'm having issues with Firefox and totse.info.
I know it's FF because every fuckin site loads but this one, plus Opera punching it through fine.
Was a bit hard getting my post count up when it wouldn't load and I'm not a big fan of Opera (even though it's shit loads faster)
Any one got any ideas?

Meh I'll just use Opera for here.

Comments

• muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    FF 4 beta has ben working awesome for me
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    Just clean you cache and try again. I had to delete everything and do all sort of ninja moves to get it working.

Thankfully the new host fixes most of my problems.
  • GreenbullGreenbull Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm using 3.6.6 no issues.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2010
    It's more than likely our fucked up government or my fucked up ISP
    After my post Opera slowed down.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    Greenbull wrote: »
    I'm using 3.6.6 no issues.

Yep. Sorry bornkiller, I don't know what to say. It's loading really quickly for me.
  • edited July 2010
    I've never had a problem when using FF. In fact, it seems to increase my compatibility rates rather than using something such as IE, or another shitty browser.
    edited July 2010
    It's all good, it's working ok for now just logging in is a bitch, after that it's fine. ;)
    Oh yeah! I did get a missing bbs token error previously. (forgot to mention it)
  • edited July 2010
    bornkiller wrote: »
    It's all good, it's working ok for now just logging in is a bitch, after that it's fine. ;)
    Oh yeah! I did get a missing bbs token error previously. (forgot to mention it)

What were you doing at the time?

That happens sometimes as a glitch in Vbulletin.
    edited July 2010
    Trying to log in but it kept logging me out so I'd do it again and again until that error popped up.
    So I googled it, and yeah! It mentioned that. :(
  • Sasha GrapeSasha Grape Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I thought it was just me! Firefox is being SLOW AS FUCK and making me want to drop this shit.

EDIT: It's slow on IE too... maybe totse.info is just a giant virus just waiting for the member number to get to 1000...
  • Icee WeinerIcee Weiner Regular
    edited July 2010
    That's weird...I haven't had any problems with Firefox. I was using Opera for a while just to try it out. I like it but there weren't any addons which was gay. So I went back to Firefox and no problems at all
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    i have problems with FF every 8 months or so. i just make a new profile, redownload all the addons and transfer my favorites over and it works fine again.