Diludad/Hydromorphone

Gary OakGary Oak Regular
edited January 2011 in Man Cave
Whose done it? I have some I'm going to rail in about an hour and a half. I have no opiate tolerance at all so I'm sure I'll get fucked. :hai:

Comments

• edited January 2011
    You're about to get so fucked.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    I'm doing 4 mg. I weigh like 145 though.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited January 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »

If you have no tolerance I'd start with 2mg man. You can always do more but you can't undo what you have already ingested. Make sure you don't take any benzos with it....yet.

FTR, snorting HM is a wasteeee. lol, j/k man if you are new to it then that's the way to go.

Even though nasually the bioavailability is like 40% I think? With IM being like 85% and IV being of course 99.99% - 100%

Btw, what brand name are they?
  • edited January 2011

Make sure you grind it up nice and fine.

Honestly, if you want to get the most out of it, you should put that shit in warm water, put it in a turkey baster and put it in your ass.

Either way, 4mg in a relatively light individual with no tolerance should produce a fairly enjoyable experience.
    edited January 2011
    Make sure you grind it up nice and fine.

Either way, 4mg in a relatively light individual with no tolerance should produce a fairly enjoyable experience.

What exactly do you mean man?

EDIT: Oh I think I gotcha, you mean 4mg ingested by a light weighted individual. Right?
    edited January 2011
    Diludad. I'm also pretty new to opiates, so I'm not going to IV it right away. I gotta work my way up.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    i love this shit! its great stuff! about 4mg will get you a decent "high" but i would go for 6 or even 8. it lasts pretty long also.
    edited January 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    i love this shit! its great stuff! about 4mg will get you a decent "high" but i would go for 6 or even 8. it lasts pretty long also.

I have no tolerance. I'm a lightweight too.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    I have no tolerance. I'm a lightweight too.

btw a good way to do Daludid is to blast it. but i either smoke it or snort it lol
  • edited January 2011
    Where does anyone get dilaudad anymore? I thought doctors just prescribed different shit nowadays.
    edited January 2011
    My mom had a c-section and she's not a fan of medicine.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    Where does anyone get dilaudad anymore? I thought doctors just prescribed different shit nowadays.

you can find it but its hard to find. just like Flexiril. god i love flexy's.
    edited January 2011
    you can find it but its hard to find. just like Flexiril. god i love flexy's.

Dude flexeril is sooo common. All it is is a light muscle relaxer. The only thing it is really good for is if you are tensed up from a coke or amp binge.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    Dude flexeril is sooo common. All it is is a light muscle relaxer. The only thing it is really good for is if you are tensed up from a coke or amp binge.

not if you take about 8. and + im a light weight for pills. and i haven't found any in my town in about 3 years.
    edited January 2011
    I feel really good. Also this.
    edited January 2011
    not if you take about 8. and + im a light weight for pills. and i haven't found any in my town in about 3 years.

Well...to each his own.
  • edited January 2011
    Why is it every time I read a BLTC thread I get a craving for the type of drug mentioned? I read RemadE's shroom trip, I want shrooms, now I want to go to the corner and get a flap of H, I am way too suggestable.
  • edited January 2011
    OP - Did you actually take the drugs in the end? Really interested to hear what your experience was.
    edited January 2011
    I did. It was quite pleasant.:hai: Today I have 6 more mgs. I think I'm taking the rectal route this time though. I heard the bioavalibility is higher.
  • edited January 2011
    Why is it every time I read a BLTC thread I get a craving for the type of drug mentioned? I read RemadE's shroom trip, I want shrooms, now I want to go to the corner and get a flap of H, I am way too suggestable.

Thinking about drug use activates the parts of the brain that are effected by drugs or something like that.

There was this show, and they showed former cocaine addicts pictures of people using cocaine while they were hooked up to a brain-scanner, and they found that the centers of the brain that are involved in drug use lit up when the person was shown the images, causing them to crave the drug.

EDIT:
    I feel really good. Also this.

:thumbsup:
    edited January 2011
    I just took it rectally. It wasn't that bad. I took 6 mg. It's frenching my legs. :hai:
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited January 2011
    I just took it rectally. It wasn't that bad. I took 6 mg. It's frenching my legs. :hai:

lol, wait till it kicks in