Proposed changes to Totse policy

2»

Comments

• Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited January 2011
    I don't feel like anybody has really defined what off topic posting is acceptable and which is not. For ex. If I were taking about shooting oxycodone, and somebody asked the difference between oxys and roxys, then I wouldn't really have a problem because conversations evolves. If someone were like "mETH ftW" than that's bullshit. That shouldn't be allowed.
  • edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited January 2011
    mETH ftW

just kidding lsd is my first and greatest love

Sell SWIM some fucking doses 'afor I take em from ya'
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    mETH ftW

just kidding lsd is my first and greatest love

I've only tripped on Acid 3 times but that shit changed my life. It narrowly beat shrooms imo but it's a hard choice.
  • edited January 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited January 2011
    When talking about trolls I'm referring to posts consisting of no content but insults, facepalms, shock pics and abbreviations (in threads not explicitly asking for any of the former).

You can curse everybody out, facepalm and call STFU and GTFO all you want, as long as you add some other content to the thread as well.

How about this as a defenition of posts that need to be trashed?

Maybe we should open a new thread for this isue only, as it seems to be quite a complicated issue and many people have different opinions about it.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited January 2011
    Amie wrote: »
    When talking about trolls I'm referring to posts consisting of no content but insults, facepalms, shock pics and abbreviations (in threads not explicitly asking for any of the former).

You can curse everybody out, facepalm and call STFU and GTFO all you want, as long as you add some other content to the thread as well.

How about this as a defenition of posts that need to be trashed?

Maybe we should open a new thread for this isue only, as it seems to be quite a complicated issue and many people have different opinions about it.

14y8ml0.jpg