Infraction for -SpectraL: Using Multiple Account

DfgDfg Admin
edited January 2011 in Infractions
User: -SpectraL
Infraction: Using Multiple Account

Administrative Note:
Using Multiple Account And Harming the Community

Message to User:
Spectral you have deleted almost 300 of your posts from this community. And you have started disrupting threads with your bitching. Plus, you already made up your mind to leave. Consider this a push in the right direction.

It was fun having you here but we don't want users who aim to only harm this community. Using Multiple Accounts is a bannable offence. Please, do not come back with another or else your main account will get an extended ban..

Consider this a time out if you want. Go outside and do something constructive.

Peace

Original Post:
And for all of you who still actually have your eye on the ball here, instead of an IP-ban to make the bad words go away, Dfg has now decided to rig up a censor where if somebody who he doesn't like what they have to say comes in, they will get a blank page and will be unable to post. Basically the same thing as an IP-ban/regular ban just to "shut people up" because they're right and you don't want to hear it. Enjoy your virtual utopia! of free speech with Dfg at the helm, folks! hahahaha

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Accounts:
    ChuckFuckDfgNorris
    HulkFuckDfgHogan

2 counts
    Ban extended to 10 days.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    BruceFuckDfgLee and ClarkFuckDfgKent is another sock puppet. Also can mods ban obvious sock puppets of spectral or should that be left to admins and global mods?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    You can ban them if you like but I am already narrowing him down, plus it's helping me secure this place even more.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    You can ban them if you like but I am already narrowing him down, plus it's helping me secure this place even more.

Alright cool. I was mainly referring to when you or a global mod isn't on.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2011
    Okay, I added some counter measures. If you find him frist take him out. But be careful with it.
  • LuxJigabooLuxJigaboo Regular
    edited January 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    If you find him frist take him out. But be careful with it.

You should like you are hunting some dangerous creature.