Ecstasy ^^

Dumpster SlutDumpster Slut Acolyte
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
for all of you whom are unexperienced in ecstasy ill share what i know so that you can avoid eating bad pills...

feel free to add to the list...

here are some easy BAD SIGNS for pills

-waxy texture (indicates piperazine, a nasty dirty substance - quite literally its DEWORMER)

-if the pill smells at all do not eat. - ive seen pills smell like pen ink (piperazine), soap (turned out to be a meth bomb) - do not eat

here are some myths...

there is no such thing as heroin in pills, they'll pack rolls with things that will floor you but there has only been one known heroin pill... white Motorola i believe - from like 10 years ago lol, (thats a collectors item as far as im concerned =PPP)

double stack - triple stack - etc..

its all simple marketing on the manufacturers side...

just because a pill is bigger doesnt mean its better - most of the time they will simply pack on meth, K, research chemicals - basically anything the supplier has on hand to weigh down his batch.

of course sometimes you will get lucky and find a fat pill cut with mdma/caffeine/diphenhydramine and you'll have a clean roll

what are good pills?
don't believe any stamp that you see - just because you hear (for example) blue dolphins are good - don't indiscriminately believe it to be good. there are always copy-cats. there are always manufactures that will take on the "good press" of a recent good pill.

good:
11647.jpg

poison:

12207.jpg

(hard to see but notice no bow tie on the bunny - and the back is domed, not flat)

manufactures will also try to entice potential users with gimmicky designs to make the pill look appealing

2808743_f520.jpg

look cool?

its de-wormer - you'll puke your guts out if you eat this... potentially lethal ....

where the fuck do i get good pills then?

you need to either buy a testing kit - or rely on credible reviews from this website
pillreports.com

some more good info on ecstasy/other drugs

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/home.php

rave on :mad:

Comments

• abusernameabusername Regular
    edited July 2010
    Good post.

I did so many eccies between 14-16..

So many.. my poor, undeveloped brain.. ugh
  • Dumpster SlutDumpster Slut Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    abusername wrote: »
    Good post.

I did so many eccies between 14-16..

So many.. my poor, undeveloped brain.. ugh

haha ecstasy definitely delayed by brain development =O
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    Good post but what do you mean when you say
    cut with mdma
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited July 2010
    I did a lot of E when I was in high school; my good friend was selling mad amounts of pills, so whenever he got a new batch he'd call me up and throw me a couple sample pills.

Then one night I did some pure MDMA and haven't taken a pill (of E) since.
    edited July 2010
    Good post but what do you mean when you say

way to go smart ass

sometimes pills will have no mdma at all - ecstasy doesn't even mean mdma anymore - molly is mdma - ecstasy is an assortment of chemicals, pressed into a pill - sometimes if your lucky youll get mdma
    edited July 2010
    mr.blunt wrote: »
    I did a lot of E when I was in high school; my good friend was selling mad amounts of pills, so whenever he got a new batch he'd call me up and throw me a couple sample pills.

Then one night I did some pure MDMA and haven't taken a pill (of E) since.

definitely if you can find it pure > pressed any day