Totse.info Bad Ideas IRL HQ

PacoPaco me administrator
edited February 2011 in Man Cave
I wonder how many of us it would take to save up $2.3million...

http://www.missilebases.com/adironback

This shit would make an badass HQ for totseans.

Comments

• edited January 2011
    I like the idea but I don't think I'd ever be able to overcome the paranoia that the Russians or Chinese had forgotten to de-select it as a target site for one of their ICBMs. :eek:
  • edited January 2011
    Holy ass, that looks awesome. I'd love that to be an HQ for Totseans - I'd probably end up making it my permanent home.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited January 2011
    I like the idea but I don't think I'd ever be able to overcome the paranoia that the Russians or Chinese had forgotten to de-select it as a target site for one of their ICBMs. :eek:

This is true. That missile base was just an example. Perhaps we can buy one of the Comm Bunkers and host a guerrilla radio station.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited January 2011
    this would be an awesome grow op :D
  • warbeastwarbeast Regular
    edited January 2011
    this would be an awesome grow op :D

That's just a great way to get it shut down, when people actually start bringing a lot of illegal stuff to it. If it's just a free place for members to live and share ideas then that's cool. If it's meant to have a lot of illegal stuff, you're better off using a sewer as a hideout, like in ninja turtles.
    edited January 2011
    warbeast wrote: »
    That's just a great way to get it shut down, when people actually start bringing a lot of illegal stuff to it. If it's just a free place for members to live and share ideas then that's cool. If it's meant to have a lot of illegal stuff, you're better off using a sewer as a hideout, like in ninja turtles.

I lolled.

But seriously, a place like this would be amazing. We could all have meetups and shit there, let your mind go wild.
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited January 2011
    That'd be fucking sweet. The commoners may be gone, but important totseans would survive the nuclear war.
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited January 2011
    Yeah lets all go there, then all we need is one faggot who actually thought it would be funny if he "Molotov'd Everything"
  • warbeastwarbeast Regular
    edited January 2011
    Get a group started. Start raising money. I think you're setting your sights too high with that though. It would be cooler if you'd go for something more realistic and less costly, also better hidden.

You could upgrade when you had enough money. Imagine the cops trying to raid that shit though. All the drugs could just go into an incinerator before they ever got through a wall or door. I always thought something like this would be cool if it were practical.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited January 2011
    that would be fucking awsome! it would probly be cheaper to buy a lot of land and build your own Totsean bunker.
  • edited February 2011
    I think we should make this idea into a reality. We could build safehouses all over the world, just for totseans. They'd be well hidden, safe as fuck (lol, goldie lookin' chain reference) and near impossible to be broken into.

What do you say?
  • edited February 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
    edited February 2011
    warbeast wrote: »
    Get a group started. Start raising money. I think you're setting your sights too high with that though. It would be cooler if you'd go for something more realistic and less costly, also better hidden.

You could upgrade when you had enough money. Imagine the cops trying to raid that shit though. All the drugs could just go into an incinerator before they ever got through a wall or door. I always thought something like this would be cool if it were practical.

I agree, $2.3million is a little pricey, We should buy this Communications Bunker in Paris, Missouri.

this facility has:

Hardened Underground Communications Vault
    • on 13 acres (more or less)
    • built in the 1960’s as a nuclear war-proof communications center
    • 8,200 sq. ft. usable floor space
    • 24” thick walls & ceiling
    • 2’ to 4’ of earth over
    • metal shield enveloping entire structure
    • heavy blast doors
    • 6 air vents with filtration
    • blast valve closure mechanisms
    • escape hatch emergency exit
    • newer underground fuel storage tank (containing diesel fuel)
    • 900 ft. deep well on site
    • rural water available
    • lighting
    • pumps
    • heating
    • cooling
    • dehumidification
    • electric hoist
    • good neighbors
    • near Mark Twain recreational lake
    • excellent for underground home or secure document storage facility
    • the 177 foot tower has been removed

Price: firm at $295,000. for cash sale

http://www.missilebases.com/parismissouri
  • edited February 2011
    Pakistanis sniff cum
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited February 2011
    Yeah the silo is really nice but the pirate radio gig sounds more fun.