hmmm?

mynicknamemynickname Acolyte
edited January 2011 in Life
Here's the situation, I "got" this girl I broke up with her, but she still loves me I still feel the same for her blah blah blah, I really think I should let her go she's 33 and still too deep into the party scene, her son was put into juvie today for 6-9 months, me trying to be Mr. Sensitive went to go and try to comfort her trying to get her out of the house so she could stop thinking about it. She told me no that she was just going to stay home, well why we're talking she tells me that she is gonna go out and get "Fucked up" and I went a lil ape shit talkin all sorts of shit to a certain extent I didn't really say anything wrong. quote to what I said. "you don't need to do that, its just going to mess up your thinking you need to stay away from that right now" her response "fuck you you don't know what I need" to that I said "your son just got put in jail and all you can think about is getting fucked up and partying?" and then she called me an asshole and threw her phone at me, I do love this girl but I need to cut my losses. whats a good way to get out of this...

p.s. sorry for no paragraphs and shitty grammar and for tl/dr

Comments